剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
是啊
Yes.
我确定这种甜点是首创
I can assure that it's never been used in this form before.
真的吗 希望他喜欢
Really? Let's hope he likes it.
很快所有客人都到了
It's not long until all the guests arrive,
我真希望他们晚点来
and I'm really up against it.
准备好了吗
Are you good?
我要把这些龙虾放到烤架上
Yeah, I'm gonna get some of this lobster on the grill.
别装了 你根本没做饭 对吧
Stop that, you're not cooking, are you?
-我在做饭 大厨 -天呐
- I'm actually cooking, Chef. - Oh, my Lord.
姜 蒜 黑豆 味道很重
So, ginger, garlic, black bean, that's a lot of flavor.
我们要用椰奶调和口味
We're gonna tone that down, with some coconut milk.
太棒了 你把龙虾烤上了
Beautiful. And you've grill the lobsters,
会把龙虾放进去吧
the lobsters go inside?
我还要为夏威夷风味牧羊人派制♥作♥配料
I've still got to make the topping for my Hawaiian shepherd's pie.
面包果已经熟了 可以像切黄油一样切开
Breadfruit is cooked, so you can slice that like the butter.
很软糯
That's beautiful.
现在可以捣成泥了
So, that is now ready for mashing.
我终于可以开始做最后一道菜了
At last, I can start my final dish.
继续用罗宾的鹿肉
More of Robin's deer.
煎里脊排 再涂上豆酱和酸橙汁
Seared loin steaks, glazed with soy sauce and lime.
但是客人们早已在坐等上菜了
But, before I know it, our guests are sat down and are waiting.
每一个教过我夏威夷风味菜肴的人都来到了这里
Everyone who's taught me about Hawaiian cuisine is here,
品尝我所做的夏威夷菜肴
to taste my take on their food.
压力山大
No pressure then.
主厨 准备好上菜了吗
Chef, are you ready to serve?
准备好了 兄弟
Yeah, ready to go, bud.
终于 我的盛宴完成了
Finally, my feast is finished.
用鹿肉和面包果泥做的牧羊人派
Shepherd's pie, made with venison and breadfruit mash.
煎鹿里脊 配面包果肉酱
Seared venison loin, with breadfruit gravy.
甜点是芋泥糊蛋奶冻 配夏威夷果碎
And for dessert, poi panna cotta, with kukui nuts.
但谢尔顿也在全力以赴
But Sheldon's also pulled out all the stops.
海藻柠檬汁浇黑舌角吊
Opelu Kala fish in seaweed and lemon sauce
香辣椰蓉大螯虾
and spiny lobster, cooked in spicy coconut,
配面包果
with breadfruit.
再撒上蕨类和海胆做配菜
Topped with a fern and sea urchin garnish.
我们走吧
Yeah? Let's go.
-你们好 -你好
- Aloha. - Aloha!
见到你们可太高兴了
Am I pleased to see you guys.
我来帮你
Let me help.
-黑舌角吊 -是的
- Opelu Kala. - Yes.
除了神奇的信风带来的这些
On the back of those incredible trade winds
独一无二的菜肴大融合之外
that have helped put this unique cuisine together,
我还想为大家吹一阵苏格兰风
I thought I'd bring a bit of wind from Scotland.
这是我家乡的特色 牧羊人派
So this shepherd's pie, this is my take.
请享用吧 各位快尝尝
Enjoy, please, all of you, dig in.
太好了
Ah, amazing.
享用吧
Enjoy.
真是一场令人欣喜的探索 解锁各种秘密
What an amazing insight to unlock all those incredible secrets,
理解夏威夷风味菜肴的真正内涵
to understand what true Hawaiian cuisine is all about.
无比非凡 因为它既层次丰富 也难以忘怀
Phenomenal, because it's multi‐layered and incredible.
以前所未有的角度展现了
From what the ocean gives you,
海洋的馈赠和群山的珍宝
to what the mountains deliver, on a different level.
你觉得他们现在在想什么
What do you think's going through their mind, right now?
我不得不说 他们从没吃过本地鹿肉
I could tell you what, they've never had shepherd pie
制♥作♥的牧羊人派
made with the local venison.
鸡肉和米饭
Chicken and rice.
这就是胡里胡里鸡
You know what this is a Huli Huli chicken.
祝我好运吧 一道小小甜品
Fingers crossed, one little treat,
作为告别的谢礼
as a parting thank you, really.
我用芋粉酱做了芋粉布丁
I took that poi, turned it into a poi‐nacotta.
不论你们是否喜欢这道菜
Now, you're either gonna love it, or you're gonna hate it,
但我脸皮很厚 能受得了
but, you know, I've got thick skin, so I can take it.
所以请尝尝
So, please, jump in.
我会等到那边的大哥吃上一勺为止
I'm gonna wait till the man takes one spoonful over there.
戈登 太美味了
Gordon, it's awesome.
好吃
-好吃 -第一名
- Delicious. - Number one.
真不错
So good.
至少他们喜欢我的芋粉布丁
Well, at least they like my poi‐nacotta.
现在是揭晓结果的时候了
But now, it's the moment of truth.
由哈纳族群的首领凯瑞宣读判决
The Hana community leader, Kaui delivers the verdict.
凯瑞 人们的共识是什么
And Kaui, what's the general consensus?
鹿肉很软 味道不错
The venison was really soft and it's nice taste.
感谢谢尔顿的款待
And then, heads up to Sheldon with,
用我们都很熟悉的食材
you know, stuff that we are super familiar with,
黑舌角吊
the Opelu Kala.
龙虾很鲜美 爽口
The lobster was nice and refreshing.
但我认为总体来说 我们都同意
But I think, overall, we all agree,
牧羊人派非常惊艳
that shepherd's pie was pretty amazing.
治愈食物
Comfort food.
味道丰富 有点偏咸口
Flavorful. A little bit on the salty side.
你提醒过我 你说得对
You called it. Yeah, you're right.
充实完美的一天 而且收到了
An amazing day and great feedback from,
各位专家和岛民的积极反馈
not just experts, but proper islanders.
但对我来说 这是生命中独一无二的一周
But for me, a week of a lifetime.
-你真棒 哥们 -谢谢主厨
- You've been amazing, bud. - Thanks, Chef.
谢谢兄弟 好了 启程去下一段旅程
Thanks, man. Right, onto the next adventure.
祝你好运 兄弟 见到你真高兴
Good luck, bud. Good to see you, man.
上帝保佑 谢谢你 兄弟
God bless. Thank you, bud.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谁能想到在太平洋的偏远地方
Who'd believe this far out in the Pacific,
能找到如此层次丰富而惊艳的信风菜肴
you'd find an incredible layered surprising trade winds cuisine.
用自身粗糙鱼皮烘烤的鱼
A fish roasted in its leathery skin,
内部的鱼肉却多汁可口
that's so moist and luscious inside.
泥土中的根菜 能做出美味的甜点
A muddy root vegetable, that can make a delicious dessert
在瓢泼大雨中
and torrential rain,
生长了如此令人震撼的水果
that grows such mind‐blowing fruit.
在哈纳海岸的这一周 是主厨的梦想
My Hana Coast experience this week, a Chef's dream,
因为我的行程安排得满满当当
because I've packed so much into it,
但说实话 我的收获也同样满满当当
but, truthfully, I've got so much out of it.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表