剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
Next, the pit is covered with soaking sacks
使之变成一个原始的压力锅
to create a primitive pressure cooker.
然后
Then.
你听到了吗
Oh, did you hear that?
开始冒蒸汽了
That's the steam starting.
拿上你的铲子
If you went get your shovel.
最后 因为我还没受够罪
Finally, because I haven't been punished enough already,
-还得继续铲 -快点 主厨
- more shoveling. - Faster, Chef!
我见过工作卖♥♥力的人
I've met some hard workers in my time,
但莫妮可的卖♥♥力超乎想象
but Monique is on another level.
如果有抱怨炉子不好用的厨师
If there's ever a cook that complains about the stove,
我就把他们交给你
I'm sending them to you.
这技术太神奇了 地下烤箱
What an amazing technique. An underground oven.
没有空心墙绝热
There's no cavity wall insulation,
没有电子时钟定时
there's no digital clock to set the time.
也没有空气对流 只有一个洞
There's no convection. You got a hole, baby!
所以我完全不能偷看羊肉吗
So there's no fricking way I can have a sneak peek at my goat?
不能
No.
你彻底把它埋死了 尘归尘 土归土
You've buried it. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
你的羊肉只能听天由命
Your food is in the hands of the gods.
愿它重生为美味
May it rise deliciously.
我从没像今天一样感到无所适从
I've never felt more like a fish out of water than I have today,
因为我什么都摸不到
because I can't touch anything.
不能检查完美程度
I can't double check for that level of perfection,
因为就这样了 已经埋在地下了
because that's it, it's in there now,
要烤三个半小时 因为
and roll on three and a half hours, because if that,
要是没烤熟 我就完蛋了
if that's not cooked, I'm done.
我能去躺着了吗
Can I go and lie down, please?
我们还要做配菜呢
We've got some sides to do.
-我的老天 -主厨
- Oh my Lord. - Chef!
-你真是残酷无情 -主厨 快点
- You are relentless. - Chef, come on!
不出我所料 莫妮可的配菜藏在
And, surprise, surprise, Monique's side dishes are hidden
一个不同寻常的地方
in an unusual place.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我们只是去森林里散个步
We're just going for a little walk in the forest.
直觉告诉我 她要做的不是凉拌卷心菜和薯条
Something tells me she isn't making coleslaw and fries.
我们要找些呼呼虫
We need to find some huhus.
-什么 -一些呼呼幼虫
- Some what? - Some huhu grubs.
-呼呼幼虫 -没错
- Some huhu grubs? - Yes.
-它们生活在枯死腐烂的木头里 找到了 -好
- They live in fallen wood, rotten wood.Here we go! - Right.
它们就在这里面吗
And they'll be in here?
就在树干中间
They'll be right in the middle.
在这个国家 这种幼虫很有市场
There's a big market for it in this country.
-真的吗 -几乎和鱼子酱一样贵
- Seriously? - It's almost as expensive as caviar.
它有这么美味吗
Is it considered as that much of a delicacy?
就是这么美味
It's that much of a delicacy.
妹子你疯了 真的
Girl, you've lost it. I'm telling you.
在丛林里待太久了
Too much time in the bush!
没错
Yes.
继续砸开一些木头
Just keep cracking some of these open.
成功了 找到了
Oh, there we go! There we go!
作为新西兰的本土物种
Native to New Zealand,
呼呼幼虫是长角天牛的幼虫
huhu grubs are the larvae of the longhorn beetle.
不错 这是一级的幼虫
Oh yeah! That's a grade A, I reckon.
你还给幼虫分级
You grade your grubs?
我们都这样做
We grade the grubs.
别闹了
Stop it!
是真的 这种等级的一只我愿意出
Yeah, and I'll happily pay 1.80 to 1.90
一块八到一块九
for one of these.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
这只也白白胖胖 很不错
Ooh, that's a nice fat guy, too.
莫妮可
Monique!
它们看起来不美味吗 戈登
Don't they look delicious, Gordon?
令人毫无食欲
They do not look delicious.
它们是什么味道
So they taste of?
尝起来是花生味
They taste of peanut.
虽然它看起来不像是一罐花生酱
I know that does not look like a jar of peanut butter.
不会就这么生吃吧
You don't eat it raw like that?
没错
Yeah.
这一侧是脸 有一些小尖刺
That's its face, so it's a little, little spikes.
咽下去时这面可能会咬你
So those might bite you on the way down.
所以别从这侧吃
So you don't want to start there.
得捏着脸从尾巴开始吃
You want to pinch its face and eat its tail.
捏着这一端 然后咬那里吗
So pinch this end and bite there?
没错
Yeah.
这样吧 我先吃
I'll tell you what. I'll go first.
-你先请 -好
- Please. - Okay.
在宴会日的最后一天
It's final feast day in New Zealand,
菜单发生了意想不到的变化
and the menu has taken an unexpected turn.
味道很好
Great!
它在蠕动吗
真的很好吃 丝滑如奶油
This is really good, really creamy.
神啊
Mighty.
太他妈恶心了
They're disgusting!
很好吃啊
They're so good!
哪里像花生酱
Peanut butter?
你家的花生酱绝对和我吃惯的
Your peanut butter must be different to my peanut butter
不一样
I grew up with.
我吃不了这个 不行
No, that is not for me, no.
我来给你展示
I'll show you.
我来告诉你怎么善用它们
I'll show you how they can be used.
唯一有坚果味[疯狂]的 是吃这玩意的人
Yeah, the only thing that's nutty will be the person eating them.
我们拭目以待
We'll soon find out.
当莫妮可把这些恶心的幼虫捣碎成浆
While Monique pounds those gross grubs into a pulp
做成奶油状酱汁时
to make a creamy sauce,
我用旅途中寻得的另一原料
I crack on with my next dish,
继续我的下一道菜
with another ingredient from my travels.
我对鳗鱼这道菜特别兴奋
One of the dishes I am super excited about is the eel,
因为获得食材的过程就很不可思议
because getting those things was incredible.
我要加上生姜照烧酱烤一下鳗鱼
So I'm just going to grill this with a little ginger Teriyaki glaze.
麦卢卡蜂蜜
Manuka honey.
多么令人垂涎
How exciting is that?
接下来 回到倒挂金钟果这里
Next, I'm going back to the fuchsia,
用这些树上摘来的美丽浆果
to make a chutney to accompany the goat
做一些倒挂金钟果酸辣酱配烤羊吃
with those beautiful berries I picked from the top of the tree.
首先 把大蒜 青葱 姜
So, caramelize the garlic,
炸至焦糖色 加入一点生蔗糖
shallots and ginger with a little bit of raw cane sugar,
和黄油
with some butter.
加一些辛辣的霍罗皮托叶
I'm gonna use the peppery horopito leaves
然后把浆果放进去
and then I'll drop the berries in.
-你要尝尝呼呼幼虫吗 -可以吗
- Are you going to try the huhus? - May I?
试试吧
Go for it!
现在才有花生的味道
See now, it tastes of peanut.
-告诉过你 -确实
- Exactly. - See.
那恶心的橡胶一样的虫子
How could it be so delicious coming from
怎么能这么好吃
that disgusting rubbery bug?
我冒着被当作动物送葬师的风险
At the risk of sounding like an animal undertaker.
这算是烹饪完了吗
Is that going to be ready?
依我所见是的
Looks ready to me.
从我们埋下山羊到现在
It's now been three agonizing hours
已经过了痛苦难耐的三小时
since we've buried our goat.
这气味真是不可思议
That smell is incredible.
就好像打开了一扇烤箱门
It's almost like we've opened the oven door.
好 数到三 再来一次
Okay, on three. And again.
三
Three.
热量散发出来了
Heat coming out of there!
对
Right.
出来了
There we go!
问题是 山羊熟了吗
The question is, is the goat cooked?
我的天
Oh my God!
瞧瞧
Look at that!
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表