剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
high up in New Zealand's southern alps.
动手 开枪的好机会 瞄准
There you go, there's your shot, there.
把枪紧紧贴住肩膀
Pull it tight into your shoulder.
你已经准备好开枪了吗
Are we good to shoot like that?
嗯 我已经瞄准了
Yeah, I'm on him now.
慢慢来 不要慌
Alright, take your time. We're not panicking.
干得漂亮
Good work.
射得很准
Good shooting!
在空中保持平衡
Yeah, it's a lot harder when you're balancing in the air
要比躺下时要难得多
as opposed to laying right down.
而且我不太喜欢射击
And I don't normally like doing that shot,
但我们没别的办法
but we had no other option here,
而且它们看到我们了
and they're onto us.
是的 而且这里没有平地
No. And there's no flat ground here, is there?
我有信心你可以打中
I had confidence you were going to hit him.
我的心像大本钟一样狂跳
The heart's beating like Big Ben.
肾上腺素飙升
I mean your adrenalin is pumping.
风很大 我们在悬崖边上
It's windy, we're on the edge of the cliff
最困难的是把枪放在膝盖上来开枪
and the hard thing was taking the shot on your knee
而不是平躺着
as opposed to lying flat and being,
能达到百分百准确
you know, 100% accurate.
但有那么一瞬间
But you had that split second
子弹已上膛 猎物在射击范围内
and you're down that barrel and it's in your sight,
你就必须抓住机会开枪
you've got to take the shot.
这不是包在保鲜膜里
This is not wrapped up in clingfilm
放在超♥市♥货架上的肉
and stacked on the shelf in a supermarket,
这是真正的野外狩猎
this is proper outdoor wild hunting.
莫妮可明确要求过
Monique stipulated, you know,
走进大山 理解我们的生活环境
get into the mountains, understand what we live off,
我很开心这只山羊很大 够我们吃
and I'm happy that goat is big enough now for both of us to share
它一定会成为我们烹饪的重头戏
and it's definitely going to be the centerpiece for our cook.
这是我在新西兰的最后一天
It's my final day in New Zealand,
我回到了斯图尔特岛
and I'm back on Stewart Island.
今天非常重要
Big day today.
是时候把我所学的实践出来了
It's time to put everything I've learnt into practice,
我有些紧张 因为我要走出舒适圈
so a little bit nervous because i'm coming out of my comfort zone.
今晚 我将要同我的导师一起
Tonight, I'll serve a Maori inspired feast
为长者们献上一顿毛利式宴会
to a group of elders with my kick‐ass mentor.
莫妮可
Monique!
戈登
Gordon!
我活着回来了
I survived.
回来了
Oh, you survived?
我的天啊 你还好吗
Oh my Lord! You good?
我很好
Oh, I'm excellent.
希望我们的烹饪 能按计划顺利进行
Let's just hope this cook goes to plan.
如果不顺利 莫妮可会用钳子夹爆我的蛋
If not, Monique's going to have my balls in a vice.
你都准备了些什么
What have you got?
准备了香草 山羊 帕瓦鲍鱼
So, I've got my herbs, I've got the goat, I've got the paua.
我来烧火吗
Shall I light the fire?
-还不到时候 -那做什么
- Not yet. - Go on.
首先 我们要先挖地炉
First, we need to dig the pit.
-地炉 -地炉
- The pit? - The pit.
-好 -然后我们烧火
-Right. - Then we've got to light the fire,
把这些石头加热到变红
heat these rocks until they're glowing red.
之后把食物放进地下
Then we're going to put our food in the ground,
等几个小时
and then we're going to wait a few hours.
再把食物挖出来
Then we're going to dig it back out
仿佛第一次挖洞受的罪还不够多似的
as if it wasn't painful enough to dig the hole in the first place,
然后就可以上菜了
and then we'll serve the food.
为什么要挖个地炉
Why a pit?
因为这是传统 我们要做杭伊
Because this is how we do it. We're doing a hangi.
-要挖多深 -60厘米
- How far down? - 2 feet.
-不是吧 -我没开玩笑
- Stop it! - I'm not kidding.
追溯到一千多年前生活在波利尼西亚的
Dating back to their ancestors in Polynesia,
毛利祖先们...
1,000 years ago...
这也太累人了
This is crazy!
...杭伊是毛利人在地下烹饪食物的
...the hangi is a traditional maori method of cooking food
传统习俗
in the ground.
-你去捉鳗鱼了 -对
- So, you've gone eeling. - Yeah.
-你去猎捕山羊了 -对
- You've gone goat hunting. - Yeah.
-你去潜水了 -对
- You've gone diving. - Yeah.
你也去过森林了
You've gone into the forest.
发现了新西兰所有美好的事物
You've discovered all these amazing things about New Zealand.
那今晚你准备好了吗
Are you ready for tonight?
说实话 我有点紧张
To be honest, yeah, I'm a little bit nervous
现在我要挖地炉来烹饪山羊
now that I'm digging a pit to cook my goat in.
你这周一开始并没有告诉我
You didn't tell me at the beginning of the week
我们要挖一个洞
that we would be digging a hole
在地炉里烹饪
and cooking in a pit.
我总喜欢留点悬念
I always like to leave a few surprises.
有信心吗
Confident?
-当然了 -你真是的
- Yes! - Oh, that was.
苦干一小时后 我们准备好进行下一步
One hour of hard labor later, we're ready for stage two.
燃烧吧 姐妹儿
We are flaming, girl!
这要烧两个小时 与此同时
This is going to burn for two hours so, in the meantime,
我们要把放进地炉的食材准备好
we'll get all our stuff ready to put in the pit.
烹饪时间到
Time to get cooking.
先处理我的山羊肉
Starting with my mountain goat
以及从森林里摘来的火♥辣♥叶子
and those fiery leaves we foraged from the forest.
好了
Right!
莫妮可 你在用什么香料涂抹羊肉
Monique, what are you rubbing your goat with?
霍罗皮托吗
The horopito?
你的用了霍罗皮托吗
Using horopito on yours?
对
Yes.
我也用了 又香又辣
Me too. Nice and spicy.
又香又辣
Nice and spicy.
它为羊肉提供辣椒风味 对吗
That's going to be the pepper flavor in there as well, right?
没错 是这样
Yeah, that's right.
在我的厨房♥里 我用锡纸来裹肉
In my kitchens, I use foil to wrap meat,
但毛利人可不这么干
but that's not the Maori way.
不用锡纸 没有烦恼
Alright, no tin foil, no worries.
我们用到的是普卡树叶
We're using puka leaves...
有叶脉的那面朝里还是朝外
Do we wrap veins inside or outside?
朝里
Inside.
防止烤制过程中肉流失水分
To stop the meat drying out during cooking.
用新西兰亚麻叶把他们绑在一起
And harakeke flax to tie them together.
完成一个
That's one done.
有点原始 不过完成了
I mean it's a little bit prehistoric, but it's done.
好 开始下一个
Right, next one.
我稍微检查一下
I'm just going to check this real quick.
我觉得好像没绑住 主厨
Oh, oh! I think it's coming undone, Chef!
绑得不够紧
Not tight enough.
你可能得重新绑一次
I think you might want to start again.
真是见了鬼了
Bloody hell's bells.
绑肉看起来很简单 但其实很难
It looks easy tying these things but it's not, you know that?
就像你绑鞋带一样 戈登
Just like your shoelace, Gordon.
是啊
Right.
你孩子肯定行
I'm sure your kids could do it.
好家伙
Holy mackerel!
芳香四溢 而我高度紧张
Fragrant and highly strung, and that's just me,
我们把羊肉放进铺好草本香料的篮子里
our goat goes into baskets lined with aromatic herbs.
番薯也放进去吗
The sweet potatoes in as well?
番薯也要放 放在缝隙里面
Sweet potatoes in, and we just put them in the gaps.
-天啊 -很重吧
- Oh man! - Heavy, huh?
是啊
Yeah!
滚烫通红的石头也很重
So too are the now red‐hot rocks.
这有多少度
How hot is that?
肯定有540摄氏度了
Must be 1000 degrees.
马上就好了
Alright, almost there.
现在把食物放进去吧 就像这样
Now let's get the food on. Like that.
接下来 要用浸湿了的麻袋盖住坑口
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表