剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
别被熊吃了
Don't get eaten by a bear.
-大棕熊 -大棕熊
- Big bears? - Big bears.
-它们冬天不都是在冬眠吗 -比你还大
- Wouldn't they be sleeping this time of year? - Bigger than you.
它们比我个头大
They're bigger than me.
我有一个星期 两个任务
I've got one week and two missions.
任务一探索这个狭长地区 根据当地材料
Number one, explore the panhandle and design a menu based on
设计一个菜单
it's wonderful ingredients.
任务二 别被熊吃了
And number two, don't get eaten by a bear.
主厨莱昂内尔告诉我
Chef Lionel told me to start
从霍纳市开始学习当地居民的生活
in Hoonah to learn how people live off the land.
准备走了吗
Ready to go?
-是 -你想帮我解开绳子吗
- Yeah - You wanna give me a hand tying off?
-是的 -好
- Yes, please. - Alright.
当地渔民路易斯船长 主动提出载我一程
Local fisherman, Captain Lewis, has offered to give me a ride.
只要推我们一下 我们就可以走了
Just gonna give us a little shove and we'll be off.
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
霍纳位于奇恰戈岛上 朱诺市以西30英里
Hoonah is located on the Chicagof Island, 30 miles west of Juneau
因为棕熊比人类还多而出名
and is known to have more brown bears than people.
霍纳市
我真走运
Just my luck.
我要去见勇猛的特林吉特人社区
I'm off to meet the most amazing Tlingit community,
他们打猎钓鱼
they hunt and they fish
并靠这个本领生活了数十载
and that's how they've done it for many decades.
更重要的是
More importantly it is in
这是片荒野之地
the middle of nowhere
我希望四周海域能风平浪静
and I'm hoping these seas remains somewhat flat,
否则我们就得激流涌进了
if not we could be in for a rough ride.
每年这个时候
Is it almost sort of pot luck
碰见多少艘船出海 纯粹是靠运气吗
to how many boats get out this time of the year?
对 这个时候出海 多半是疯了
Yeah, I mean you, you have to be kind half crazy this time of year.
对
Right.
在深冬
In the middle of winter,
总是有大风大浪的危险
there's always a threat of high winds and rough seas.
不过到目前为止还好
But so far, so good.
起风后
It can start blowing
会不停吹四到五天
and not stop for four or five days.
我猜遇到大风雪时你就被困住了
Wow, I suppose when you're snowed in you're embedded
不过这再次表明
but it just reaffirms
野外是多么偏远艰难
how remote and how difficult in the wilderness it is.
千真万确
Yeah, absolutely.
你得有计划
You gotta have a plan.
-对 -计划B 计划C
- Yeah. - And a Plan B and a Plan C.
绝对的
Yes, absolutely.
我们去霍纳市之前
Before we go to Hoonah
我会先绕道去见
I'm taking a quick detour to meet up with
一名莱昂内尔介绍我认识的本地觅食者
a local forager Lionel introduced me to.
当然 他让我去一个
Of course, this guy asked me to meet him
叫烟囱岩的地方碰头
at a place called Chimney Rock
因为这就是阿♥拉♥斯加觅食者的生活方式
because in Alaska this is how foragers roll, apparently.
艾伦
Alan?
你好吗
How's it going?
挺好 挺好
Good, good.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是 老兄
- Good to see you. - Good to see too, bud.
这地方真神奇啊
What an amazing place.
很漂亮 对吧
Oh, it's beautiful isn't it?
莱昂内尔说会是一次探险
Lionel said it would be an adventure
但他没告诉我 我们要攀岩
but he didn't tell me we were gonna climb.
-见鬼 -他没有
- Bloody hell. - He didn't.
我们会沿着绳子往上爬
We're gonna ascend up some ropes
然后在悬崖顶上摘一些胡须地衣
and go get some old man's beard at the top of this cliff right here.
用它泡茶 很好喝
Make some tea with it and it's very good.
只有那上面有胡须地衣吗
And that's the only place up there that houses the old man?
只有那里有
That's the only place.
如果莱昂内尔厨师告诉我
If Chef Lionel had told me
我要爬60英尺的悬崖
I was climbing a 60 foot cliff
我会带一根61英尺的梯子
I would've packed a 61 foot ladder.
你这个疯子
You're nuts.
在阿♥拉♥斯加我们就是这么干的
Nah, this is just what we do up here in Alaska you know.
先说重要的
First things first.
我给你带了装备 抓着这个
Alright I got a harness for you, grab this.
左脚从这里进
Put your left leg in here.
得带上热水泡茶
Gotta bring the hot water for the tea.
对
Yes.
人们通常花几周时间学习新的攀岩技巧
People usually take weeks to learn a new climbing technique,
我只有五分钟
I've had five minutes.
右手尽量往上升
So right hand as high as it'll go.
好
Yeah.
现在抬左脚
Now lift up your left foot,
右臂往上推
push your right arm up.
对 开始吧
Yeah, there you go.
现在用左脚往上蹬
Now push up with your left foot.
往上蹬 右臂往上拉 就这样
Push up and get that right arm up there, you got it.
我已经山穷水尽了 从各方面都是
I'm at the end of my rope in more ways than one.
所以...
So...
对 就这样
Yeah. You got it.
-要一鼓作气 -对
- It'd kinda like a burst of energy. - Yes.
-用左脚发力 -对
- Explode with your left foot. - Yeah.
右臂保持在上方
And keep your right arm up.
我的左脚蹬不起来
My left won't come up.
感觉还好吗
Feel good?
还好 我猜是吧
Yeah. I think.
看看我们到哪了
Look at where we're at.
这景观很酷吧
Isn't this awesome?
肯定有更轻松的方式喝茶
There's gotta be an easier way for a cup of tea.
这是最好的方式
This is the best way.
快速歇十秒
Quick breather for ten seconds.
好
Yeah.
比想象的难多了
That is a lot harder than you think.
看这个
Check this out.
我们差不多爬了一半了
We're almost halfway there.
老天
Oh my .
-我有个主意 我们在这摇一摇 -好
- I've got an idea, let's swing over here. - Yeah.
看看是不是有帮助
I wonder if that'll help a little bit.
我在霍纳市60英尺的悬崖上挣扎
I'm struggling up at 60 foot cliff in Hoonah
只为寻找一种能泡茶喝的香料
foraging for a medicinal herb to make a hot drink with.
显然 这里的下午茶需要费更大力气
Afternoon tea clearly requires a lot more work around here.
可以再开始了吗
You're ready to give it a go again?
可以
Yeah.
好 来吧
Alright, let's do it.
好 身体向后倒
Aright, so lean back away from the cliff
跨过这条边
and you gotta get over this edge
我们差不多就到了
and we're pretty much home free.
看呀
Look at this!
我们到山顶了
We're at the top!
击个掌
Whoa! Give me high five.
好棒
Great!
这太棒了
That was amazing.
这是阿♥拉♥斯加东南部最偏远的石柱之一
Like one of the most remote rock pillars in Southeast Alaska.
这是不是酷毙了
Isn't this frickin' awesome?
不可思议
It is incredible.
在这上面简直是幸存 对吧
I mean this is survival right up here, isn't it?
-是的 -我是说
- Oh, yeah. - I mean...
是的
It is.
-我去过一些 -你得准备好
- I've gone to some... - You've gotta be prepared
应对可能发生的任何事
for anything coming at you.
-看我们所处的这个风暴 -对
- Look at this storm we got rolling in. - Yeah.
我挺放松的 因为
I was like relaxed because
我以为自己下山时能绕绳索下滑
I honestly thought I was gonna have to rappel down
因为上山比我想象中要难一点
cause the ascent was a little bit more difficult than I thought.
我不是个轻言放弃的人
I've never been a quitter but um,
但肾上腺素占了上风
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表