剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
谢尔顿告诉我 我有个绝佳机会
and Sheldon tells me, I'll get a golden opportunity.
我准备了个盛宴 要在这里招待当地人
I've set up this feast that we're gonna feed the locals here
你要为他们烹饪
and you're gonna cook for them.
周末要为这些家庭举♥行♥一场盛宴
So, a big feast at the end of the week for these families?
对 加一点你的历史进来
Yeah, and bring a little bit of your history to it.
听起来很有趣 谢谢
Sounds fascinating, thank you.
我即将开始这段不可思议的旅程
I'm about to start this incredible journey,
但如果开始就是这样
but if this is what the beginning's like,
你能想象到了周末的时候
can you imagine what kind of treat I'm in for,
会有怎样的款待等着我
by the time we get to the end of the week?
如果我要给这个夏威夷宴会
If I'm gonna add a pinch of
加一撮我的苏格兰传统
my Scottish heritage to this Hawaiian banquet,
我得想出
I've got to come up with
比羊杂碎肚放菠萝圈上更好的东西
something better than haggis on a pineapple ring.
我的前方任务艰巨
I've definitely got my work cut out.
我沿着岛上的海岸公路寻找灵感
So, I'm hitting the island's coast road for inspiration,
但我得小心点 这条路可不好走
but I've got to be careful, this road hits back.
这是世界上最危险的驾驶之一
One of the most dangerous drives anywhere in the world.
路窄 风大
Really tight, windy roads,
再加上雨水 非常麻烦
add the rain to that and you're in hot water.
显然 天气好的时候
Apparently, in the sunshine,
这里的景色美不胜收
the views are breathtaking,
但毛伊岛是地球上雨水最多的地方
but Maui is one of the rainiest places on earth,
所以我觉得
so I think I'll be doing
这周我车打滑的时间会比看风景的时间多
more hydroplaning than sightseeing this week.
到处都是积水 看
Flooding everywhere, and look,
一些树枝在马路上漂着
bits of trees floating down the road.
这些路很滑
These roads are so slippery.
这些暴雨
All this heavy rain
让我想起两个词 英国夏日
makes me think of two words, British Summertime.
我要停车整顿一下
I need a pit stop.
他们说胡里胡里鸡肉棚
Now, they say that the Huli Huli Chicken Shack
是在公路边就可以买♥♥到的 最受欢迎的
is one of the most sought‐after sort of road side dishes
路边小吃之一
to pick up on route.
就是这里
So, this is it,
刚从木烤架上取下的热腾腾的 胡里胡里鸡肉
以及其它夏威夷岛风格的食物 红海滩
面朝大海 轻松地享受美食
我很想尝尝这个网红食物
and I'm dying to see what all the fuss is about.
调料是一位
With its sauce created by a
葡裔美国本地人 用他母亲的菜谱秘制而成
Portuguese American local, using his mother's recipe,
胡里胡里鸡肉是一道典型的跨文化美食
Huli Huli chicken is a typically crossed cultural dish.
这里的主要人物是一位本地传奇人物
The main man here is a local legend,
人称罗素大叔
known as Uncle Russell.
看起来很诱人
They look incredible.
现在大家都在讨论这个鸡肉
Now, everybody's talking about this chicken.
它有什么特别之处吗
What is so special about it?
胡里是夏威夷语 意思是"翻转"
Well, you know, the Huli is a Hawaiian word for turn.
看着 看到了吗
Watch this. Did you see that?
-我没看到 -这就是胡里
- I missed it. - That's a Huli.
这就是胡里
That's a Huli.
那你再做一遍是什么 胡里胡里
When you do it again, what do you get? Huli Huli.
胡里胡里
Huli Huli.
对 胡里胡里鸡肉
Yeah, Huli Huli chicken
是一种夏威夷风格的烧烤鸡肉
is a barbecue chicken Hawaiian style.
鸡肉已经上色了 是卤水吗 你腌过吗
The color they are already, is it brine, did you marinate it?
我们用夏威夷盐腌
What we do, we marinate it with Hawaiian salt
过夜腌制
and we let it sit overnight
然后涂上一种秘制调料 就在那
and then we put a secret sauce on there.
-我可以闻下吗 -可以
- May I have a smell? - Yes.
既然是秘制的
But, there's a secret combination there,
你不会告诉我是怎么做的 对吗
you're not gonna share it with me, are you?
当然不会
No, of course not.
见鬼 味道好浓
Bloody hell. That smells. That's intense.
-漂亮极了 -不错啊
- This is beautiful. - Nice.
我喜欢你给鸡肉上糖色的方法
I love the way you're caramelizing that.
我想说一句 这个烤架威力无比
Can I just say, I mean, the power of this grill is extraordinary.
你看着像个天生烧烤王
You look like a natural here,
你确定不想留下来
you sure you don't wanna stay
帮我把剩下的鸡肉烤完
and help me cook the rest of this chicken?
我想啊 但我还有很远的路要走
I'd love to, but I've got a long journey.
这是什么 洁窗液
What is that, window cleaner?
不是啦 我们把调料倒进里面 我们...
No, we squirt our sauce in there and we...
里面有酒精吗
Is there alcohol in there?
没有 但应该有酒才对
No, but it should be.
然后这些鸡肉就可以拿下来了
And then these birds are ready to come off.
真的感谢你的免费劳动
I really appreciate the free labor.
我乐意帮忙 只是我今天很忙
I don't mind helping, but I got a busy day ahead of me.
这个鸡肉的秘密是什么
What's the secret behind this chicken?
秘密就是慢慢来
The secret is to go slow.
慢慢来
Go slow.
不着急
Just take your time.
我知道你赶时间 戈登
I know you're in a rush, Gordon,
但你要慢下来
but you just need to slow down,
因为在夏威夷 我们按夏威夷的节奏生活
because in Hawaii, we go on Hawaiian time.
你要吃点我的鸡肉吗
You wanna try some of my chicken?
太好了 麻烦了
I'd love to, yes, please.
保持下去
Keep up the good work.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果你招人 我会回来的
And when you're hiring, yeah, I'll be back.
-好啊 -好 好伙计
- Okay. - Okay, good man.
边赏美景边享美食
Wow, talk about dinner with a view.
吃这个不用刀叉
You don't need a knife and fork for this,
看看鸡翅的颜色
look at the color of those wings.
真好吃
Delicious.
我见过厨师花费
I've seen chefs that have spent
几千美元购买♥♥最昂贵的烤肉架
thousands of dollars on the most expensive rotisseries,
烤出来的味道却丝毫比不上
that have got nowhere near the
我刚吃到的鸡肉味道
flavor in the chicken that I've just experienced.
信风烤出的美味 让我焕发新生
Tasting the trade winds come to life,
这道葡萄牙风味的夏威夷美食
and this Portuguese inspired Hawaiian dish
引起了我的深思
has really got me thinking about
我该如何在周末的宴会中加入我的特色
how I might put my spin on the feast at the end of the week.
太阳又出来了
The sun's back,
暂时而已
for now,
但我没时间像烤鸡那样慢享日光浴
but I've no time to tan, like a rotisserie chicken.
为了宴会 我得赶紧探索岛上的食物
I need to crack on, exploring the island's food, for my feast.
谢尔顿安排我跟姬米·沃纳见面
So, Sheldon's arranged for me to meet Kimi Werner,
她是主厨 也是世界级的自♥由♥潜水者
she's a chef and a world class free diver.
只有夏威夷才有这种能人
Only in Hawaii.
大家说她是地球上最厉害的潜水者之一
Now, they say she's one of the best divers on the planet.
她最多可以憋气五分钟
This lady can hold her breath for up to five minutes.
于我而言 令人激动的是
And, for me, the exciting part is
她将要教我如何捕猎
that she's gonna teach me how to hunt,
就在那下面
right down there.
我迫不及待了
And I can't wait.
这个颜色令人难以置信
I can't believe the color of this.
-太美了 -我的天呐
- It's so gorgeous. - Oh my God.
姬米要带我去的渔场
Kimi's taking me to the fishing grounds,
要沿着哈纳壮观的海岸线走二十四公里
15 miles along the spectacular Hana coastline.
不用氧气罐的自♥由♥潜水让我很紧张
Free diving, with no air tanks, makes me nervous,
但我很激动[用泵输送]but I'm pumped,
这却让憋气更难了
which is only gonna make it harder to hold my breath.
控制呼吸的秘诀
The secret of controlling our breath.
你能憋气五分钟
I mean, you do it for just under five minutes.
对新手来说
As a novice,
有什么快速入门的秘诀吗
what's the fast track secret?
最重要的是放松
Above all, it's relaxation.
如果你能把自己变成一条温顺的黄貂鱼
If you can turn yourself into a docile stingray,
那就稳了
this is in the bag.
不要等到你觉得自己要死了
Don't wait until you think you're gonna die
需要氧气的时候
and then you need oxygen.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表