剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
In this village only the girls cook.
男人在地里干重活 我们包揽厨房♥的活
相信我 这工作也不容易
Trust me this is hard work.
你在家乡是做什么的
我是厨师
I'm a Cook.
我的味蕾活跃了起来
Taste buds are on fire.
我想我开始了解
I think I'm starting to lay those,
老挝饮食的基本风味了
those foundations of Laos food.
香草的收尾
The finishing of the herbs.
辣椒的味道酸酸的
The chili's, it's sour.
同时也带有一丝甜
A touch of sweetness in there as well.
如果你一周前告诉我 我会做蚂蚁汤
If you told me a week ago I'd be making Ant Soup,
我会说"你疯了吧"
I'd have said, "You're crazy".
但对于过两天后的僧侣宴来说
But it will make a great addition to the menu
这是个不错的选择
for the Monks in a couple of days' time.
经历撒网捕鱼
After surviving cast net fishing,
急速飙车 咬脚趾虫以及叮人蚂蚁之后
extreme rapids, toe biters, and stinging ants,
今天我要体验老挝俗语所说的"急不得"
today I'm embracing the Laotian saying, "Please don't rush".
心中揣着那句话 我将出发去唐坦岛
So, with that in mind, I'm heading to Don Tan Island
来品尝一种当地的老挝米酒
to sample a local liquor known as Lao‐Lao.
看看那些牛
Wow, look at those?
它们在优哉游哉
They're chilling out.
都在度假呢
They're on holiday.
咖啡店主楠将带我去见一位当地的威士忌酿酒师
Cafe owner Nang, is taking me to meet a local whisky maker.
她今天有两项重要的任务
She has two important jobs today.
我的翻译和酒友
Translator and drinking buddy.
这的私酿酒酒劲很强 对吧
We know this moonshine is super strong, right?
-是的 -好吧 所以不要在白天喝醉
- Yeah. - Okay. So, not to be drunk during the day.
晚上再小酌一杯 对吧
A little sip in the evening, right?
当地人每天早上都来这 上午七点的时候
Local people are here every morning. 7:00 A. M.
来喝一两杯
Like, one shot. Two shot.
-上午七点 -是的
- 7:00 A. M.? - Yeah.
-这么早 -早餐酒
- Oh dear. - For breakfast.
这里的人 工作都很辛苦...
他们不会想着买♥♥新衣服...
或什么昂贵的东西
只要有美食 能聊得开心他们就很幸福了
这里的人喜好喝威士忌
-努力工作 快乐生活 喝私酿酒 -对
- Work hard. Be happy. And drink moonshine. - Yeah.
对 没错
Yeah, yeah.
谢谢你 戈登
Thank you, Gordon.
-他在哪里 -就在这
- Where is the man? - Just here.
这位是酿制私酒的辛先生
This is Mister Sin, the Moonshine man.
辛先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Sin. Nice to see you.
这是戈登 他从伦敦来
This is Gordon. He's from London.
他酿制私酒多久了
How long has he been making Moonshine?
超过20年了
More than 20 year he said.
-20年了 天啊 -是的
- 20 years. Wow! - Yeah.
看 酒正在流出来
But look at that coming through.
有人警示我
I'd been warned,
这种当地私酒的酒精度最高可达到60度
this local hooch can top out at around 120 proof.
所以...
So...
这酒闻起来很烈
Oof, it smells very strong.
考虑到我在老挝经历的一切是多么疯狂
Given how extreme everything I've experienced in Laos is,
我只希望喝完后我不会变瞎
I hope this won't make me blind.
准备好了吗
Ready?
当然 尝尝吧
Yeah, try it.
这酒闻起来很烈
Oof, it smells very strong.
到目前为止 我冒着生命危险
So far, I've risked life and limb
经历了在老挝的烹饪之旅
on my culinary adventure in Laos.
但现在 我赌上了我苏格兰人的声誉
But now, I risk my reputation as a proud Scotsman,
来品尝一下当地的米酒
and sample some local rice whisky.
喝酒是我们苏格兰人与生俱来的本领
This is what I was born for.
干杯
Cheers!
准备好了吗
Ready?
当然 尝尝吧
Yeah, try it.
我也来吗 行
Oh, me? Okay.
你是要杀了我吗
Are you trying to kill me?
这真是...
This one is the...
第一口确实会更烈一些
我嘴唇都麻了
My lips are numb.
别管僧侣了
Forget the monks.
这几乎迫使我发誓保持沉默
It's almost forced me into a vow of silence.
进口酒对于大多数老挝人来说太贵
Imported liquor is far too expensive for most Laotian people.
所以 他们从辛先生这里买♥♥烈性酒
So, they get their hard stuff from Mr. Sing,
老挝版的杰克·丹尼威士忌
Laos answer to Jack Daniel's.
美国销量最高的酒品牌
我这大白腿是真的献丑了
Apologize about the white legs.
苏格兰不怎么出太阳
We don't get much sunshine in Scotland.
只比我的腿稍白的糯米
Only slightly whiter than my legs,
拥有着超高的淀粉含量
the sticky rice has a high starch content,
是酿酒的极好原料
the perfect base for whisky.
放在桌子上
Onto the table.
蒸熟 洗净过后 加入酵母
After it's steamed and washed, yeast is added,
需要发酵数天
and it's fermented for several days.
如果我要在苏格兰高地酿私酒的话
If I was to make Moonshine like this in the Highlands of Scotland,
你会害我坐牢的
you'd get me put into prison.
那边是谁在喊
Whose that shouting?
他是来买♥♥老挝威士忌 私酿酒的
He come to buy the Laos whisky, the Moonshine.
他想买♥♥私酒吗
He wants Moonshine?
你好 我有的
Hello, I have some.
有现成的吗
You got some ready?
这就是现成的吗
That's the Moonshine in here?
多少钱
How much?
-5万老挝基普 差不多是6美元 -6美元
- 50,000 kip, it's like $6. - $6.
在酿制私酒的同时
As well as making the Moonshine,
辛先生原来是掌管着当地的水上交通
Mr. Sing appears to run the local Drive‐through,
先生你好
Hello Sir.
用最好的原料酿的
Brewed by the finest.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
见到你很高兴
Nice to see you.
要尝一下吗 尝一下
A little taste? A little sample?
他说非常好 很好喝
Very good he say. Very good.
5万基普 请享用
50,000 kip. Enjoy.
保重
Take care.
当你觉得事情不会变得更离谱时
And just when you thought things couldn't get any more bonkers!
那是什么
What is that?
这是壁虎和草药
That is gecko and a herb.
在威士忌酒里泡壁虎吗
You marinated the geckoes in whisky?
我朋友做的
My friend make it.
不 不 不 不 不
No! No‐oh‐oh! No‐oh‐hoh!
这些可怜的小东西
Those poor bastards.
我在烈酒里放香草
I put vanilla in my spirits.
而你放壁虎
You put geckoes.
别介意 这就是老挝风格
你试试看
You can try.
真好喝
Yeah, very good.
比想象的好喝
That actually tastes better.
是啊 没错 很棒
Yeah, no, it's good.
-再喝点 -味道甘甜
- Eat more. - It's very sweet.
对 甜味来自草药 这坛里面放了特殊的草药
Yeah, come from the herb and we make some special herb this one,
不过保密
but it's secret.
-神秘草药 -保密
- Secret herbs. - Secret.
还加了壁虎 不过风味独特
With geckoes, inside. But the flavor is extraordinary.
辛先生 多谢
Mr. Sing, thank you.
你是个真正的传奇
You are a true legend.
多谢款待
真不错
Yeah, it's nice.
谢谢 天啊 壁虎真惨
Thank you. Man, those poor geckoes.
你们怎么下得去手 壁虎在英国可是宠物
How can you do that to them? They are our pets in England.
我们老挝人什么都吃
我不确定明天给僧侣喝高浓度酒精
I'm not sure serving paint stripper to the monks tomorrow
是否能给我带来好运
will earn me good karma.
不过要是我蒸发掉酒精
But, if I burn off the alcohol,
应该能做出一道极妙的火灼香蕉
I reckon it will make a heavenly banana flambé.
日出了
Now that's a sunrise.
是啊 很美
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表