剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
这是哪个部位
And what cut is this?
后脚蹼
The back flippers.
后脚蹼
Back flipper.
-对 -当然了
- Yes. - Of course it is.
要挂多久呢
And long will you hang them?
六到八个小时
I'll, I'll hang 'em for six to eight hours.
你会用调料腌制吗
Wow and do you season it with anything,
-比如酱或者盐 -不用
- is there a rub, is there a salt, is there? - No.
-什么都不用吗 -什么都不用
- Nothing at all? - Nothing at all.
真意外
Amazing.
像给奶奶晾衣服一样
Just like hanging my grandma's washing.
如果你觉得编织肠子很有趣
And if you thought intestine braiding was fun,
那你还得看他们是如何处理肺部的
wait till you see what they do with the lungs.
我们从正中心把它拿起来
开玩笑吧
Stop it.
-对 -往肺里吹气吗
- That's right. - Blow in the lungs?
然后往里吹气
不这样的话 肉会很硬
这肺真大
That is a big pair of lungs.
你想试试吗
是的
Yes.
大口吹吗
Big, big breath?
是的
Yes.
能帮我擦一下上面凝的血吗
Just wipe a little bit of congealed blood at the top for me.
你说什么
What's that?
你能不帮我稍微擦一下管子吗
Could you just wipe a little, wipe my, wipe my pipe.
我们来吹一首D小调
Let's go for D minor.
我在阿♥拉♥斯加的霍纳市
I'm in Hoonah, Alaska
沉迷于我的新爱好
indulging in my new hobby
往海豹肺里吹气使肉氧化
of blowing up seal lungs do oxidize the meat.
再来一次
还要再来一次
Once more.
看到这部分了吗
看到了
Yes.
你要把这部分整个吹起来
明白了 看看这东西的颜色
Gotcha. Look at the color of these things.
对
Yes.
你在笑什么 小姑娘 别这样
What are you laughing at young lady? Come on.
要我来接着吹吗
不 不 我会吹起来的 交给我吧
No, no I'll finish off, I've, I've got this.
如果我吹不起海豹的肺
My mother would never forgive me
我妈绝不会原谅我 准备好了吗
if I didn't complete a full pair of seal lungs, ready?
快了 快了
Almost, almost.
搞定了
Got 'em.
好极了 你搞定了
Ha‐ha‐ha! Sweet. You got it.
我的天 可以了吗
Oh, my Lord, are we happy?
可以了
Yes.
真不可思议
That is incredible.
对 就是这个
Yes, this.
放进去吗
In the middle?
对 拜托
Oh, yes, please.
很好 把煤气开大
Beautiful, turn the gas up.
很棒 特林吉特人社区
Amazing now the Tlingit community
对你来说意义重大
that means a lot to you
显然你是部落首领
and obviously you're at the helm,
这要追溯到多久以前
but how far back does it go?
这要追溯到九代以前
Well it goes back to nine generations.
也就是我父亲的家族
My father's family now.
我父亲身体硬朗 很长寿
My father lived a good long life,
他活了108岁
he was 108 years old when he passed.
108岁
108?
对 他父亲活了122岁
Yes. And his father was 122 when he passed.
122岁
122!
对 先生
Yes, sir.
真是不同凡响
That's extraordinary.
对
Yes.
你觉得这是因为他们在这座岛上
And do you think that was because they were surviving
生存下来并以...
from the island and eating...
岛上的优质食材为食吗
Eating well from food off the land.
嗯 太不可思议了
Yeah. That's incredible.
我也希望能那么长寿
I can only hope to live that long.
我这里有些做好的海豹肉 你想尝尝吗
我很想尝尝
I'd love to taste some.
我觉得看上去跟炖菜差不多
To me it looks like a, almost like a stew.
-对 -好
- Yes. - Yeah.
你先尝尝这个
Well why don't you try that first.
谢谢 我一直很想尝尝
Thank you. I am looking forward to this.
我能加点肉汤吗
Do you mind if I have a little bit of gravy?
不 就这样吃
只要一点点 抱歉 厨师就是这样
Just a little bit, sorry, it's how chefs are.
我先用叉子试了一下 肉炖得很烂
So at first with my fork yeah, it's very tender.
这肉炖了多久
How long has that been cooking?
半小时
不是吧 真的吗
Stop it, really?
咸香 而且
It's salty, it's
有点像鳀鱼 肉味很浓
almost a little bit anchovy, it's quite meaty.
是吗
Isn't it?
很好吃
It is delicious.
我能带一些走吗
Do you mind if I take some?
我这里还有一些
谢谢
Thank you.
里面有些肋排
是吗
Oh, really.
真是丰盛的款待 谢谢你们
That's an amazing treat, thank you.
如果我能活到100岁 我真的应该感谢你
And if I live to 100, trust me I've got you to thank.
保重
Be well.
把这些肥肉挂在熏制室里
Hanging up this fatty meat in that smokehouse
并不能给我带来
didn't give me that kind of kickback
腌制肉类的享受 比如猪肉
as if you're curing meat, pork.
但当你开始品尝时
But also when you start to taste it,
它口感醇厚 带有鱼腥味 又像牛尾的口感
it's got this rich, fishy, ox taily, meaty texture
饱含肉汁 肉味浓郁
with this really sumptuous gravy.
我觉得我只能把充气的海豹肺从菜单上去掉了
I think I'll leave inflated seal lungs off the menu.
但我有种预感
but I have a feeling
渔民们会非常喜欢海豹培根
this seal bacon will be a big hit with the fishermen.
离盛宴只剩两天 我的主菜还没确定
I still need a main course and with just two days until the cook
我没时间了
I'm running out of time.
但幸运的是 阿♥拉♥斯加
But fortunately, Alaska has
跟我的家乡苏格兰有两个相似之处
two things in common with my native Scotland.
钓鲑鱼的地方很多
Salmon fishing is plentiful
还有冻死人的天气
and the weather is absolutely bloody freezing.
所以是时候拿出鱼竿和鱼线了
So it's time to get out the rod and reel.
天气不错 至少今天是这样
Nice day though, at least we can see today.
美极了
It's beautiful.
阿♥拉♥斯加东南部以其优质的王鲑而闻名
Southeast Alaska is famed for its amazing king salmon.
乔什15年来每周六天都在这片水域钓鱼
Josh has been fishing these waters six days a week for 15 years.
但他向我保证海里还有很多鱼
But he assures me there's still plenty of fish left in the sea.
-你从小就钓鱼吗 -对 一直都是
- So did you grow up fishing? - Oh, yeah, my whole life.
你钓到的最大的鲑鱼有多大
What's the biggest salmon you caught?
-净重50磅 -怎么可能
- 56 pounds dressed. - Stop it!
你说了"净重" "净重"是什么意思
When you say "Dressed" What do you mean "Dressed"?
净重就是去掉鱼鳃
That's dressed, it means the gills are taken out,
-好 -以及内脏后的重量
- Okay. - the guts are taken out.
钓起王鲑可不容易
Catching king salmon is very difficult
不过乔什愿意分享一些商业机密
but Josh agrees to share some trade secrets.
我给你展示几个下饵技巧
So I will show you a couple of baiting techniques.
-这是你的独家技巧 -没错
- Sure, these are you own specialized techniques, - Yeah.
-是你父亲教你的吗 -对 我父亲教我的
- so did your dad show you this? - Yeah, dad showed me it
-但他和我的方法有所不同 -好
- but dad does it different than I do. - Sure.
你和鱼饵之间的关系很重要
It's all about your relationship with a piece of bait.
如果我什么都没钓到
So if we don't catch anything
-我就要怪你的技术了 -没问题
- I'm gonna blame your technique. - Yeah, sure.
-好了 -来吧
- Alrighty. - Come on.
好了 我们先开始把鱼饵挂在钩上
Alright, we'll start with the threading here.
这个小钢炮 是红鲱鱼
A firecracker, it's a red herring.
你之前见过这样的吗
Have you ever seen anything like this before?
没有 这种技术没见过
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表