剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
秘鲁 安第斯山脉
风景是很美 但美食在哪里
Guys, the views are amazing but where's the delicacy?
你看见那种带刺的植物了吗
D'you see that spiny plant?
你是说悬崖边缘的仙人掌吗
The cactus on the edge of the cliff?
对 就是悬崖上
Yeah, right off that cliff.
它生长在很危险的地方
It grows in really dangerous places.
-太可怕了 -你怎么不来 哈拉什
- This is crazy. - Why aren't you coming, Haresh?
我恐高
I'm afraid of heights man.
你恐高
You're afraid of heights.
慢慢走 小心点
脚下踩稳了
-小心点 -我的天
- Be careful. - Bloody hell.
你可以的
没错 我们能行
Yes we can.
后倾
后倾 别前倾
Lean back. Don't lean forward.
使劲拉
我是戈登·拉姆齐 正在进行史诗级冒险
I'm Gordon Ramsay and I'm on an epic adventure.
出租车
Taxi.
前往地极尽头
Traveling to the ends of the earth.
脱下白色厨师装 亲自上手
Ditching the chef whites and getting hands on.
我会为食物做的事
The things I do for food.
慢点 慢点
Slow it down. Slow it down.
我们从哪里开始
Where do we start?
我们就从那上面开始
We're gonna start up there.
你是要弄死我吗
Are you trying to kill me?
寻找烹饪的灵感
In search of culinary inspiration.
我们上
Let's go.
看看这美人 绝对美味
Look at that beauty. Absolutely delicious.
感觉就像香脆蟑螂
It's like a crispy cockroach.
我在过去一周中学到的
I've learned more in the last week than I have
比过去十年都多
in the last ten years.
这对我来说绝对是未知领域
This is definitely unchartered territory for me.
这是最好的了 对吧
It doesn't get any better than that, does it?
戈登·拉姆齐: 美食秘境
第一季 第一集
这里是秘鲁的神圣谷
This is Peru's Sacred Valley.
海拔高达五千米
At towering heights of up to 3 miles above sea level.
秘鲁 玻利维亚 巴西
是一种独特的安第斯生态系统
It's a unique Andean ecosystem whose staggering biodiversity
神圣谷
其物种多样性一度哺育了印加帝国
once fed the mighty Incan empire
如今它还要喂养一名骑着摩托的英国大厨
and now it's gonna feed a British chef with a motorbike.
为了解开这个山谷的秘密
To unlock this valley's secrets,
我要去见南美最好的主厨之一
I'm meeting up with one of South America's finest chefs
而且是在山的那一边
on the side of a mountain obviously.
维吉奥
Virgilio.
你好吗
Hey how you doing?
-终于 -你好吗
- Finally. - How are you?
星级米其林主厨维吉奥·马丁内斯
Michelin starred Virgilio Martinez is famous for his modern
以古法今制的高海拔菜品闻名
twist on traditional high‐altitude cuisine.
他正在烹饪界掀起一阵风暴
He's cooking up a storm in the food world
而他其实就是个更年轻 更帅气
and is basically a younger, better looking
秘鲁版的我 该死的
Peruvian version of me. Damn him.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you man.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
能来这里真好
I'm so happy to be here.
-是吧 -说真的
- Yeah? - Seriously.
我来这里学习 发现
I am here to learn, discover,
我们从哪里开始 我们要去哪里
where do we start and where are we gonna go?
我们就从那上面开始
We're gonna start up there.
别闹了
Stop it.
在那上面我们能看到最美的神圣谷
Over there we get the best view of the Sacred Valley.
-好吧 -没错
- Right. - Yeah.
你想感受这种极高的海拔
I mean you wanna feel this extreme altitude,
这完全是另一个世界
it's totally another world.
我已经气短了
I'm out of breath already.
我们走 走吧
Let's go. Vamos.
当然了 为了看见最美的神圣谷
Of course, the best view of the Sacred Valley
你得顺着峭壁往上爬四百米
would have to be a 1300 foot climb up a sheer rock face.
对于这样的挑战 你需要平衡
For a challenge like this, you need balance,
勇气 最重要的是综合保险
courage and above all comprehensive insurance.
1米89 95公斤的厨师
6 foot 2, 210 pound chefs
不该来爬四百米的峭壁
should not be scaling 400 meter cliffs.
通常 主厨们通过晚餐交好
I mean normally chefs bond over dinner,
不敢相信我们竟然是在悬崖峭壁上
I can't believe we're bonding on a cliff edge on a mountain.
现在感觉如何
有点气短
Breath is very short.
我们现在接近海拔三千米了
We're now close to 10,000 feet above sea level.
这里空气中的氧含量比普通的空气少30%
Here there's 30% less oxygen in the air.
维吉奥 你怎么不会喘不上气
Virgilio, how come you're not out of breath?
你爬山就像豚鼠追着晚餐
You're running up here like a guinea pig chasing dinner.
专家建议花六天时间适应海拔
Experts recommend taking six days to acclimatize to the altitude,
我大概只有六分钟
I've had almost six minutes.
天啊
Man.
对了 这边有块石头很松
There's a loose rock here by the way.
你是要弄死我吗
Are you trying to kill me?
我的裤子都黄了
My trousers have turned brown.
我懂了 这风景太美了
I get the view. The view is incredible.
真漂亮
Amazing.
对吧
Yes?
我虽然喘不上气 但我懂了
I'm out of breath but I get it.
所以我才要带你上来
你得经历这个
身处这个海拔
我们吃东西吧
Shall we eat?
这个非常传统
我的天
Oh Lord.
你以前吃过羊驼肉吗
-没 -没有
- No. - No.
从来没吃过 像肉干吗
No. Never. So it's like a jerky?
对 牛肉干
Beef jerky yeah.
尝起来就像牛肉干
It's like a beef jerky of course.
-对 -风干34小时
- Yeah. - We dry this for 34 hours.
非常美味
Wow that's delicious.
海拔会对味道产生很大影响吗
Does the altitude make a massive difference on taste?
尝起来更浓郁
Taste is deep.
-是 -味道强烈集中
- Right. - Intense, concentrate,
因为条件很极端
the conditions are very extreme,
所以这些材料本身需要被保护好
so these ingredients has to be protected by themselves,
它们富含蛋白质
so they are then full of proteins and they are
而且味道浓郁
concentrated by flavor and taste.
最重要的是 这些食物被海拔高所保护
One of the main things is that food is protected by altitudes.
很纯净
It's pure I suppose.
非常纯净
It's very pure.
我们不用说我们的食物是有机的
We don't have to say we have organic things,
有机这个词在这里没有意义
I mean that word doesn't have a meaning here.
非常好
Really good.
把肉干提升到了完全不同的档次
I mean it puts jerky on a completely different level.
现在你有时间看下神圣谷了
So now you have time to study the Sacred Valley.
对
Right.
我想让你给当地安第斯农民
做些秘鲁食物
好 一起做
Yeah. Cook together.
一起做
Cook together.
在周末离别时来一场烹饪对决
A cook off at the end of the week.
好 周末
Yeah. End of the week.
我会完爆你
I'm gonna kick your ass.
你这是报复
真是场不同寻常的攀登
That was quite the climb
现在我们确定了两件事
and we've now established two things,
第一 秘鲁人带塑料登山头盔比英国人帅
Peruvians look better than Brits in plastic climbing helmets.
第二 我只有五天时间
And I've just got five days
去揭开神圣谷的秘密
to uncover the secrets of the Sacred Valley,
再设计出个盛宴
to devise a feast that
告诉帅恶魔维吉奥谁才是老大
shows that handsome devil Virgilio who's boss.
肺快爆♥炸♥了 我要再到五千英尺的高地
So lungs screaming I'm heading 5000 feet further up
去学习古安第斯烹饪艺术
for a lesson in the ancient art of Andean cooking.
天啊
Wow, come on.
看看这里 我的天
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表