剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
塔斯马尼亚某处
没有适合降落的大♥片♥空地
我们要关掉引擎
向下俯冲
让你降落在水里
关掉引擎
关掉引擎
你的意思是
我们要滑翔
我讨厌小型飞机
我的天啊
-就是这里 -就是这里
戈登·拉姆齐: 美食秘境
第二季 第一集
太漂亮了
This is beautiful.
美不胜收
Breathtaking.
我在塔斯马尼亚 澳大利亚南部一隅的岛屿
I'm in Tasmania, an island off the southern tip of Australia.
我听说塔斯马尼亚遥远而原始的环境
I've heard Tasmania's remote and pristine environment
是某些世界上最新鲜食材的摇篮
is home to some of the freshest ingredients in the world.
塔斯马尼亚 霍巴特
所以我的旅程将在
So I'm starting my venture
这座岛屿的东南角
in the south eastern corner of the island,
福雷斯蒂尔半岛
天然而人烟稀少的福雷斯蒂尔半岛开启
on the wild and sparsely populated Forestier Peninsula.
我来见当地一位天赋异禀的厨师
Now, I'm here to meet a very talented local chef,
安娜莱丝·格雷戈里 她会带我游览仙境
Analiese Gregory, who's going to show me this stunning paradise
希望还能让我了解
and hopefully get me up to speed with
一些塔斯马尼亚独有的绝佳食材
some of the finest ingredients Tasmania has to offer.
不过首先 我希望这些
But first, I'm hoping these guys,
明显在准备某种特别仪式的人
who clearly look like they are getting ready for something special,
能给我指对方向
can point me in the right direction.
早上好 你们好吗
Good morning. How are we?
挺好的 谢谢
Yeah, good thanks.
抱歉打扰了 我在找安娜莱丝
Sorry to interrupt you, but I'm looking for Analiese.
她在那边 伙计
Oh she's out there, mate.
安娜莱丝
Analiese!
你好 戈登
Hi, Gordon!
抱歉迟到了 你好吗
Sorry I'm late. Are you good?
你怎么这么晚才来
What took you so long?
天啊 路不好走
Oh my Lord, the roads.
见到你真好 亲爱的
Nice to see you darling.
安娜莱丝·格雷戈里是个流浪厨师
Analiese Gregory is a culinary nomad,
她在众多英法的著名主厨手下
who's trained with some of the world's best chefs
接受过培训
in France and the UK.
在塔斯马尼亚迅速兴起的美食界站稳脚跟后
Having finally set down roots in Tasmania's fast emerging food scene,
安娜莱丝将岛屿的海产搬上餐桌
Analiese has embraced the island's ocean to plate lifestyle,
首先潜下水
diving in head first.
所以说这就是你的后花♥园♥了 对吧
So this is your back garden, literally, right?
-差不多吧 -厉害
- Pretty much. - Man.
我们在塔州就这样放松
This is how we roll in Tassie.
我以为你会在海滩上点篝火之类的
I thought you were going to be on the beach with a fire or something
结果你在海里
and you're in the sea.
真的假的 都不带我
Really? Without me.
我等不及了
I couldn't wait.
不然我要怎么搞到海胆
How else am I meant to get the sea urchin?
里面就是那个吗
So is that what's in there?
海胆
Urchins.
怎么说 游出50到60米吗
And literally just what? 50 meters, 60 meters out?
对 就在那块
Yeah, just out there.
有时候它们就在海面下1米左右
Sometimes they're only like a meter below the surface.
-真的吗 -真的
- Serious? - Yeah.
那这些人在做什么
So what are those guys doing?
原住民文化是塔斯马尼亚很重要的一部分
Aboriginal culture is a hugely important part of Tasmania.
嗯
Sure.
他们想好好欢迎你来塔斯马尼亚
And they want to welcome you to Tasmania properly.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你等下就知道了
You'll see in a second.
天啊
Oh boy.
本地的塔斯马尼亚原住民
The indigenous Tasmanian aborigines
已经在这岛上生活了超过三万五千年
have lived off this land for over 35,000 years.
尽管受到多年的殖民压♥迫♥
Despite years of colonial oppression,
他们的文化和学识还是流传了下来
their culture and knowledge have survived.
克雷格 这是戈登
Craig, this is Gordon.
-幸会 伙计 -幸会 老哥
- Good to see you, bud. - Good to see you, boss.
原住民教师克雷格·埃维利特和三个儿子
First nations teacher Craig Everett and his three sons
要用一种传统方式欢迎我来到岛上
have offered to give me a traditional welcome to country.
很重要的一点是要让我们的先祖
So this is really important to let our old fellas know
知道你是获准上岛的
that you're allowed to be on country,
这样他们从今起就会护佑你
and they'll look after you from this point on.
你们要跳舞
And you're dancing?
没错 跳舞
Yep, dancing.
我能做什么
And what can I do?
感受先祖的存在
他们就在我们身边 目睹着这一切
好
Right.
谢天谢地 我这双大脚不用跳舞了
Thankfully my size 15 feet and I have dodged the dancing.
这个欢迎仪式包括三个环节
This welcome ritual involves three ceremonies.
净化舞 驱除负能量
A cleansing dance to get rid of negative energy.
欢迎舞 恭请正能量
A welcome dance to invite positive energy.
烟熏浴 洗去我身上的
And a smoking to wash away the stress and worry
压力和忧愁
I've brought with me.
我有七个孩子 压力非常大
I have seven kids so I have a little bit of stress,
我就时不时做这些仪式
so I do these quite regularly.
净化结束 我这个嘴臭主厨
Cleansing complete, this potty-mouth chef feels
感觉变成了好小伙 但克雷格还没结束
like an altar boy, but Craig's not done working on me.
你能看见这些孩子们的脸吗
If you can see the boys faces.
能
Yes.
我们其实想在你脸上也画上这些线
We'd actually like to put them lines on you.
-这样可以吗 戈登 -当然
- If that's okay, Gordon? - Sure.
他在我额头上画的线条代表地球上的我
The line he paints on my forehead represents me on this planet.
两颊上的线条则代表我的求学之路
The line on my cheeks is my path to learning.
断开的线条表示我还有未尽之事
The incomplete line means I still have some work to do.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 也非常感谢你 戈登
No, thank you very much Gordon.
这是用我们的语言说的"谢谢 哥们"
That's, "Thank you, brother" in our language.
对
Yep.
谢谢 上帝保佑
Thank you. God bless.
保重
Take care.
对于我这个1.89米高的苏格兰白人来说
What a welcoming for a six foot two
真是非凡的欢迎仪式
white scottish man.
以及他们想要赠予我的正能量
And that positivity they wanna throw on you.
不可思议
Incredible.
你开始了解这个岛上的传统
You start to understand the heritage on this island.
它的文化意义
What it means to the culture.
欢迎仪式太热烈了
What a welcoming that was.
-天 -他们很棒吧
- Oh my... - How great are they?
我的老天
Oh my goodness me.
我觉得这是最纯粹的传统
I mean, that is tradition at its best.
他们对这个岛的了解比我在这里
They will know more about this country than
再待上五六十年所了解的还要多
I will ever know even if I spend 50 or 60 years here.
没错
Right.
我等你的时候开了个海胆
I just cracked open an urchin while I was waiting.
瞧瞧这个头
Look at the size of it.
天啊
Oh my God.
口感浓厚 有咸味
Creamy. Salty.
我搬到塔斯马尼亚以后就基本上
Since I moved to Tassie I've pretty much
只用这个岛上出产的食材做菜
only been cooking with produce from the island.
对
Right.
这里的食材非常丰富
There's such a bounty of stuff here,
既然可以只用这里的食材
so it just seems silly to be flying in things from other places,
再从其他地方空运食材就显得很傻
when you can just use what's here.
塔斯马尼亚一直都是我的美食地图上
Tasmania has always been the one on my sort of culinary map
非常神秘的一部分
that is so uncharted.
我迫不及待地想一探究竟
I'm desperate to get underneath.
有什么秘诀吗
What's the secret?
别空手而来
Come bearing something.
这里的人一般会给你一些东西
People will generally give you things,
但你也要给出一些东西作为交换
but you want to be able to offer something in exchange.
-就像送礼吗 -对
- You mean like a gift? - Yeah.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表