剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
Andean people get their ingredients,
这是我第一次用套索来获取食物
it's the first time I've ever taken a lasso to go food shopping.
但只剩三天时间 有一件事很肯定
But with just three days left, one thing is certain,
我无法用一盘虫子打败维吉奥主厨
I won't beat Chef Virgilio serving a plate of worms.
所以是时候扔掉摩托车
So, it's time to ditch the motorbike
坐上飞机去下一个目的地了
and get my head in the clouds.
现在我们正飞越这些山
前往丛林
因为海拔一千米处
有着最迷人的农场
种植着异域水果
我从来没吃过高海拔的水果
我迫不及待地想尝尝不同之处
高海拔水果的浓甜度
和酸度相碰撞
我听说水果的大小
非常大
Are absolutely gigantic.
要着陆了
Coming in to land.
太美了
You beauty.
这里是卡贾班巴丛林
This is the Cajabamba jungle.
据说这里有世界上最好的水果
Said to be home to the best fruit in the world.
瞧瞧这些树
Look at these trees.
不可思议
Amazing.
我正前往一个家庭农场
And I'm heading to a family farm
种满了我从来没见过的巨大芒果树
packed with the biggest mango trees I've ever seen.
终于到了
Finally.
下午好
-你好吗 -我很好谢谢
- How are you? - I'm okay thank you.
很高兴见到你们
Good to see you.
你好
天呐 非常高兴能来这里
Oh my Lord, um, so happy to be here.
维吉奥说你们有最好的异域水果
Virgilio said that you had the best exotic fruit.
我们的确有
Yes we do indeed.
这里的水果为何特别呢
What's so special about the fruit here?
我们身处山间丛林 它有自己的小气候
所以水果更加美味
非常甜 非常好吃
-糖分很高吗 -是的
- A lot more sugary. - Yes indeed.
所以味道更浓
So more in depth flavor.
是的 因为海拔高所以味道更浓
More flavor. Yes because of the altitude.
太好了 我们如何采摘呢
Amazing. Amazing. Okay. How do we get them?
你可以骑在我的肩上
You can go on my shoulders.
芒果长在百英尺高的地方
the mangoes are 100 feet up.
只有最年轻健壮的当地人才有能力采摘
Only the youngest, fittest, locals pick them.
大卫 下来
直到现在
Until now.
我也有安全绳吗
Wow. Am I getting a harness?
你也有
Yes you are.
那就好 谢天谢地
Okay good. Good. Thank God for that.
别让我掉下来 好吗
Don't let me drop. Okay.
-我保证 -我要是掉下来 美食界就后继无人了
- Promise. - If I drop, the food world is
准备好了吗 大卫你可以吗
You ready? David you good?
上吧
Let's go.
好吧 我的天呐
Okay, oh my Lord.
向左走
Go to your left.
我们往不往绳子那边走
We're going to the rope now or not?
过来
你看好我的动作和踩的位置
明白了 所以他要绕到外侧去
Gotcha. So he's going round the outside.
对 而且你要跟着他
Yes and you need to follow him.
来吧哥们
Let's go daddy.
用右手稳住身体
好 大卫 我来了
Okay, David here I come.
我从没跟树这么亲密过
I've never made love to a tree.
上来 上来
你可以的
You can do it.
转到左边 往上拉
就是这样
尽量用左边的手肘把自己推上去
Try to push yourself up with your left elbow.
我被卡住了 该死
I'm stuck. Fricking hell.
从这里开始只能由你来摘芒果了
I need you to get the mangoes from here
因为那些树枝
because there's no way
肯定承受不住我的重量 拜托
those branches are gonna take my weight, please?
去吧 泰山
Let's go Tarzan.
我已经几十年没爬过树了
I haven't climbed a tree for decades and um,
真的是几十年了
I mean decades.
我很担心
You know I was worried
我会把那些树枝压断 然后我们就都会掉下来
I'd snap those branches then we'd all come down
我最不希望 进入这个美妙的丛林
so the last thing I wanna do is go into this incredible jungle
然后毁掉一棵已在那里活了几个世纪的大树
and damage an amazing tree that's been there for centuries.
天啊 瞧瞧这个
Oh boy. Look at that.
太美味了
That is delicious.
汁液丰富
It's so juicy.
跟普通芒果的味道天差地别
The difference in the flavor is extraordinary
因为味道的浓度非常高
because it's highly concentrated
浓烈的味道在口中迸发
so it just bursts with flavor.
真是个神奇的发现
An amazing discovery.
真让人♥大♥开眼界
It's been a real eye‐opener
看到强烈的日照和低湿度
to see how much the strong sun and low humidity
能增加水果的甜度
enhance the fruit's sweetness.
这种美味的芒果一定会
That amazing mango will definitely
出现在我的烹饪对决宴会的菜单上
be on my cook off feast menu
而且如果维吉奥问起
and if Virgilio asks,
相信我 这是我自己摘的 好吗
trust me I've picked it myself okay?
这个国家因鲜美丰腴的鱼而闻名
Now this country's famous for its incredible fish
它们就产自这个湖泊
and this lake produces them.
来看看这里的景致
Come on look at this place,
说实话 如果你觉得苏格兰很美
honestly if you thought Scotland was beautiful,
这里可以轻易地把它比下去
this beats it hands down.
海拔一万一千英尺
At 11,000 feet
华伊波湖是世界上最高的湖泊之一
Lake Huaypo is one of the highest in the world
同时还是秘鲁银汉鱼的繁殖地
and it's the breeding ground for Peruvian silverside,
神圣谷的主食
a sacred valley staple.
我正要去见一位了不起的渔夫 多明哥
I'm down to meet an amazing fisherman, Domingo,
他是位捕鱼能手 跟苏格兰人一样
who is a dab hand at fishing and like all good Scotsman,
相信我 我是玩着竿和卷线器长大的
trust me, I grew up with a rod and reel
船长 你好吗
so hey capitan how are you?
你好
很高兴认识你 准备好了吗
Good to see you. We good?
是的
我很高兴来到这里
I'm so happy to be here.
这里的鱼是小鱼 还是大鱼
Now the fish locally are small, big.
大鱼
大鱼
Big fish.
很好 我们要用飞蝇钓吗
Excellent and we're gonna use a fly.
用钓钩
那是什么
What is that?
这里
就是这个吗
That's it?
对
不 我的天
No. Oh my Lord.
你的船停在哪里
And where have you parked the boat?
船
这就是船吗
This is the boat?
对 船
Si, botes.
真的吗 什么鬼
Really? What the...
这个船是用什么做的
what's the boat made of?
什么 内胎
What? Inner tubes.
-对 -还有瓶子和一些漂浮物
- si. - And bottles and bits of float.
令人惊讶 安第斯山脉的渔船通常由垃圾制成
Incredibly Andean fishing boats are often made of trash.
好吧 我的天
Okay. Oh my Lordie.
对本地人来说 这些设计独特的低成本船只
For the locals these ingenious low cost crafts are
分量轻巧 行动灵活
light weight and maneuverable.
但对我来说却不是这样
But for me not so much.
好家伙
Holy mackerel.
多明哥 我觉得这东西随时会散架
Domingo, I think this thing's gonna burst any minute.
我把你推过去
我的天 谢谢
Oh my Lord. Gracias.
如果我们沉了 那里水有多深
If we sink, how deep is it in there?
20米
多明哥 鱼 跳出来了
Domingo. Fish. Jump.
多明哥正在教我他的线钓绝技
Domingo's teaching me his highly technical style of line fishing.
我们装上鱼饵
So let's take some bait.
好了 给我演示一下
Be good. Show me.
像这样
这样也行
What the...
胡说
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表