剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
要做好这件事 我们要保持冷静
To do the job, we need to be calm.
如果我看到鲨鱼 真的
If I see a shark, trust me,
我肯定很难保持冷静
that's gonna be hard for me to stay calm.
轻轻推开它就好
Just kind of nudge it.
-推开它 -就推开它
- Nudge it. - Just nudge it.
-就推开它 -温柔地 然后守住阵地
- Just nudge it. - Gently, hold your ground.
-你很擅长这个 对吗 -对 但
- You're good at that, right, - Yes, but...
温柔地守住阵地
gently holding your ground?
只是在水上时 不是在水下
on top of the water, not underneath.
这个时候这里会有鲨鱼吗
Are they around this time of year here?
有 这就是大海
I mean, yeah. That's the ocean.
-这是你的工具 -好
- Okay, so this is going to be your tool. - Yeah.
这是扳机结构
So, this is your trigger mechanism,
你看到鱼时
obviously, and when you see a fish,
就顺着杆看
you're gonna look right down your shaft.
-扣动扳机 -明白
- Pull the trigger. - Got ya.
尽量不要射击 除非你感觉到
Try not to take a shot, unless you feel
指尖的振动
this buzz in your finger,
本能的直觉
you feel this natural instinct,
感觉到一股信心 觉得我能行
you feel this confidence that just says, I've got this.
如果你的脑海里有任何疑虑
If there's any question in your mind,
不要孤注一掷
do not take a Hail Mary,
因为那样只会把整群鱼都吓跑
because you're just gonna scare away the whole school of fish.
好的
Yeah.
-我们开始吧 -好
- Let's do it. - Yeah.
我听说鲨鱼能感知到恐惧
I've heard sharks can sense fear.
现在 我一定像路边餐馆的
Right now, I must be lit up like a neon sign
霓虹灯牌一样亮
at a roadside diner
而且还是今日推荐菜
and I'm dish of the day.
在夏威夷用射鱼枪捕鱼
Spearfishing in Hawaii,
我就像一条离开水的鱼
I'm like a fish out of water.
还好我有自♥由♥潜水专家姬米指导
Thank God I've got free diving champ, Kimi, for a guide.
看她示范 似乎很简单
She makes it look so easy.
她真厉害
Damn, she's good.
尽管我穿着迷人的迷彩服
Despite my fetching camouflage,
我什么都打不到
I can't hit a thing.
你就差一点点 就一点点
You were that close, that close.
不要灰心
Don't get frustrated.
-天呐 -真的 你差点就成功了
- Oh, man. - Like, really, you're almost there.
那条鱼也很厉害
That was a good fish too.
你到底是怎么控制呼吸的
How do you keep your breath under such control.
你一只手扶着海底
'Cause you're holding onto the seabed,
另一只手拿着射鱼枪
you've got the spear in the other.
然后海底的水流一直把你推来推去
And the current is pushing you back and forth, the entire time,
所以其实很辛苦
so it's a lot of work.
好 再来
Right, here we go.
但刚刚很不错
That was awesome, though.
好的 屏住呼吸
Right, hold my breath.
瞄准
Line up my sights.
这就跟在桶里打鱼一样
This is just like shooting fish in a barrel,
只不过这是个太平洋大小的桶
a very big Pacific Ocean sized barrel.
打中了
Bingo.
-太棒了 -抓到一条美人
- Awesome. - Got a beauty.
我抓着石头 弯下腰
I held onto the rock, bent round the corner,
就等着它跳出来
and just waited for him to pop up.
太棒了
Oh, that was awesome.
我不想上来 真的太棒了
I don't wanna come out. Amazing, honestly.
你真是好老师
What a teacher.
这种感觉让你想在水下生活
It makes you want to live underwater.
就是这么激动人心
It's that exciting.
你不想上来
You don't wanna come up.
我想再潜下去
I wanna go back again.
这是安那努伊鱼
This is an Ana Nui.
-安那努伊鱼 -对
- Ana Nui? - Yeah.
你吃这个长大的吗
Did you grow up eating fish like this?
我爸爸会猎鱼回来做饭
My dad would go spear fishing to put food on the table
我们主要吃的就有这种鱼
and this is one of the main fish that he fed us.
真好 太美了
How cool. Beautiful.
所以你真的生吃吗
So you literally eat this raw?
这种鱼我们一直生吃
We always would eat this fish raw.
这种鱼吃很多的海草
This fish eats a lot of seaweed
所以岛屿每部分的鱼尝起来都有所不同
and so it tastes different all on different parts of the island,
取决于那里海草的种类
depending on what type of seaweed is growing there.
谢谢
Thank you.
能尝出来吗
Can you taste that?
太美味了
That was delicious and it does
的确尝起来有海草的味道 还有一点咸
taste a little bit seaweedy, a little bit salty.
我们经常加海草调味
A lot of times we add seaweed for flavor.
但是这种鱼已经自带调味了
With this fish, it's already pre‐seasoned,
因为它的饮食习性
because of it's diet.
这就像是
I mean, it was like the
这辈子和鱼贩最完美的旅行
perfect trip to any fishmonger you'll ever go to in your entire life.
我之前都不觉得会这么好吃
I didn't think it would taste that good
不需要任何调味
and my God, without any dressing,
都不用辣椒或是酱油
without any chili, or any soy.
所以这让我开始思考
And so, that's got me thinking now, you know,
我是应该以当地的鱼类为主做大餐
do I make this feast predominantly around the fish locally,
还是以肉类为主
or is it meat right now?
说真的 我有太多选择了
Honestly, I'm spoiled for choice.
一件事情是确定的
One thing's for sure,
我从没见过可以自带调味的鱼
a fish that seasons itself is a new one on me.
要是它能自己下锅装盘 我就乐上天了
If only it could catch itself and cook itself, I'd be laughing.
但是距宴会日只有三天了
But with my feast now, just three days away,
是时候扩大搜索领域 寻找美味食材了
it's time to widen my search for some incredible ingredients.
所以我要见一位当地的农民
So, I'm gonna meet a local farmer,
他是夏威夷名菜芋粉酱的专家
who's an expert in Hawaii's most famous native dish, poi.
韦德 早上好
Wade, good morning.
你好
what's up, bro?
芋粉酱之王 很高兴见到你
The king of poi, good to see you, bud.
-我也是 -非常荣幸
- Oh, good to see you. - Absolute pleasure.
现在我们是亲兄弟了
Now, we're blood brothers.
我们是什么
Now, we're what?
-泥人兄弟 -泥人兄弟 谢谢您嘞
- We're mud brothers. - Mud brothers. Thank you.
你每天在泥地里工作多久啊
How long every day, do you spend in that mud bath?
一天三四个小时
Three or four hours a day. Yeah.
别问了 赶紧下来
芋粉酱是用芋头做的
Poi is made from taro plants,
芋头最初是在约一千年前
which were first brought to these islands by
由波利尼西亚人带入
the Polynesians, around 1,000 years ago.
好滑啊 像是泥巴浴
It's slidey. It's like a mud bath.
这泥很不好对付
The mud is pretty tough to deal with.
就像韦德的笑一样
Much like Wade's laugh.
行了
Ah, come on.
但他要向我展示采摘芋头
But, he's gonna be showing me taro picking,
这需要特殊的技巧
which requires a special skill.
-你知道空手道吗 -知道
- You know karate? - Yes.
-侧踢 -侧踢这里吗
- Oh, side kick it. - Side kick it there?
-对 -所以要先把脚伸过去
- Yeah. - So you put your foot down first?
对 然后是脚跟
Yeah, and then, your heel.
脚跟 脚趾 然后向下推
Heel, toe. Yeah, and you push 'em under.
为什么要这么做
Why are you doing that?
不然内部会坏
'Cause otherwise it'll break inside.
就只能得到芋头的一半
Then you got only half the taro.
然后你就得用手挖了
Then you gotta dig with your hand.
那倒是
This is true.
所以你是用脚跟底部来折断根
So you're using the base of your heel, to snap the roots.
对 加油哥们 加吧劲
Right. Come on, boy, let's go.
我知道 我要拿到这个
I know, I know, I'm trying to get the,
没有那么难
This can't be that hard, bro.
我要把这里这颗大的弄出来
I'm trying to get the mother one, here.
靠近点 对 就这样 推它们 把脚趾张开
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表