剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
You gotta sneak up on him, right?
-我就跟着你吗 -对
- So, I'll follow you? - Yeah.
那边有两只
There are two over there.
这距离可以放箭了吗
Is it close enough to shoot?
不行 趴下来
No. Stay low.
它们看见我了
They see me.
-还有两只 -对
- There's two more. - Yeah.
-对 就在那里 -对 来吧 动手吧
- Yeah, just in there. - Yeah, go for it. Shoot.
尽量把弓放低
Try and keep your bow low.
我可能看起来像兰博
I might look like Rambo,
《第一滴血》中史泰龙主演的英雄形象
但我的第一滴血好像还差点意思
but it seems my first blood is still some way off.
这可能是个长夜
This could be a long night.
箭还没接近它们就逃跑了
They're out of there before the arrow even got close.
为什么 因为它们听见箭的声音了吗
And what is it, because they hear the bow?
-对 声速比箭的速度要快 -没错
- Yeah. Sound's faster than the arrow. - Yeah.
该死 这真是太难了
Damn, that's bloody hard.
因为我那个位置很不错 距它们五六十米
Because I got in a great position, 60, 70 yards.
但我的手刚松开弦 它们就跳开了
And literally, the minute I let go, they jumped.
所以我没射中
So, I missed my shot.
我也许不知道该如何猎鹿
I might have no idea about hunting deer,
不过幸好罗宾知道
but fortunately, Robin does.
他给了我一只他之前猎到的鹿
And he's let me have one he shot earlier.
这是夏威夷脆弱生态系统的一次胜利
It's a win for Hawaii's delicate ecosystem.
但愿这也能成为我菜单上的告捷之战
Let's just hope it's a triumph on my menu.
我烤炙了些 你想尝尝吗
I cooked some up here, if you wanna try it.
这应该是腰肉 只是烤过吗
So, this is the loin here, just seared?
是的 这部位的肉最香
Yeah, this is pretty much one of the best cuts.
都可以生吃
You can almost eat it rare.
味道一流
That's incredible and so,
它们的食物是我们脚下的
it will be feeding off what we're standing on now
-草和浆果吧 -草 番石榴 芒果
- grasses and berries. - Grass, guavas, mangoes.
我本以为这种肉会非常难咬
I honestly thought that was gonna be a lot tougher.
但太美味了
That is delicious. Wow.
我很惊讶 吃着就像一块超瘦的牛肉
I'm just amazed, it's almost like a super lean beef.
98.5%的瘦肉
It's 98 and a half percent lean.
-含量这么高 -是的
- Is that what it is? - Yeah.
对我来说 好消息是
The good news for me,
这种肉对于厨师来说简直是梦幻食材
is that I've got it for the cook and that's a dream.
太棒了 棒呆了 干得漂亮 谢谢
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant, great job. Thank you.
不客气 干杯
Yeah, cheers.
另外 你还欠我那支你射出去的箭
And yeah, you owe me for that arrow that you shot.
我们找不到那支箭
We couldn't find it.
虽然那箭毛都没射到 但还是干得漂亮
It was a clean miss though, good job.
去你的
Damn.
我只剩下48小时来完善我的夏威夷盛宴菜单
I've now just got 48 hours to finalize my Hawaiian feast
如果我想要让当地人赞不绝口
and if I'm gonna impress the locals,
我的烹饪必须正对他们的胃口
my cooking needs to really hit the spot.
可不能像我的箭术那样
Unlike my archery.
我正在开车去见一位
Now, I'm on my way to meet an
这座岛上最棒农场之一的农场主
amazing owner of one of the most incredible farms,
奥纳农场
Ono Farms, on this island.
奥纳是美味的意思
Ono, that means delicious,
希望我也能找到可口甘甜 鲜美多汁的水果
and I'm hoping to find delicious, incredible fruit
并希望能在最后的盛宴中派上用场
that I could hopefully, utilize and use across the final cook.
这个农场里种植了七十种热带水果
There's 70 tropical fruits grown on this farm.
肯定会有一些
I mean, there's bound to be something there,
我从没见过或吃过的种类
that I've never seen or tasted before.
几乎所有夏威夷的水果
Almost all of Hawaii's fruits
都是从其他国家引入本国种植的
arrived on these shores from other nations.
农夫查克·伯尔纳的祖先
Farmer Chuck Boerner's family
就曾亲自引入过六种
have introduced six varieties themselves.
-查克 -你好吗
- Chuck! - Hey. How you doing?
-这农场真是太棒了 -欢迎
- What an amazing farm. - Welcome.
-谢谢 -你还什么都没看到呢
- Thank you. - Yeah, you haven't seen anything yet.
我们先从红香蕉开始吧
We're gonna start right here with some red bananas,
我给你留了一些
which I've been saving for you.
-红香蕉 -是的 就在这边 拽一根
- A red banana? - Yeah. Right here. Grab one.
任何一根吗
Any one?
那根不错
That's a good one there.
谢谢
Thank you.
好家伙 在阳光下看 真是红的
Bloody hell, look at them in the sunlight, they are really red.
所以蕉皮是红色的
So the skin is red?
再看看里面橘色的果肉
But look at that orange that's on the inside.
真是太好吃了 非常甜
Absolutely delicious. They are so sweet.
没错吧
Aren't they?
我觉得我们应该
I think we ought to take a
-带几根在身边 饿了能充饥 -没错
- couple along with us, in case we get hungry. - Yeah.
好主意 你刚把香蕉皮扔了吗
Good idea. You just throw?
-堆肥 -你来开车吗
- Compost. - Are you gonna drive?
-是的 -来吧 好的
- Yeah. - Come on then. Ooph! Yes.
好了 我们出发了 抓稳了
Okay, we're off. Huh, hold on.
当查克说抓稳时 你必须得抓稳
When Chuck says, hold on, he means it.
他在农场四处飙车
He floors it around his farm circuit,
仿佛这里就是奥纳赛车场
like it's the Ono Raceway.
每根树枝上
On every branch,
都能看到一种新的水果
it seems there's a new fruit to see,
前提是它们没先把我戳瞎
if they don't blind me first.
第一站查克带我去采摘木瓜
Chuck's first pit stop is to harvest papaya.
-我们要去这里 -是的
- We're going in here? - Yeah.
很好
Alright.
查克 认真的吗
Chuck, seriously?
我们继续前行 去采集一些可可豆种子
We race on, to sample some cacao seeds.
不要嚼 像吃糖一样含着
Don't chew 'em, just suck on 'em like a candy.
很美味
Wow, delicious.
当你处在其中 并不觉得草很高
Grass doesn't look as long, when you're sat inside.
-但你出来后 发现高得离谱 -是啊
- You jump out, then it's bloody long. - Yeah.
当心有蛇
Just watch out for the snakes, huh.
这里有蛇吗
There's snakes in here?
逗你的 夏威夷没有蛇
No snakes in Hawaii.
我只是想到了一种你从没吃过的水果 三敛
I'm just thinking of fruit you've never had, called Bilimbi.
-三敛 -对
- Bilimbi? - Yeah.
-没吃过 -马上到了
- No. - It's close by, yeah.
谢天谢地 你的飙车让我有些晕车
Thank God for that, I'm feeling sick with your driving.
天啊 好酸
Oh, my God, it's sour.
对 不太甜
Yeah, it's not too sweet.
酸死人了
Bloody hell.
它们有什么用处
What do you use 'em for?
可以用来代替酸橙
As a lime substitute.
它们原产自哪里
So, where are they from?
它们的原产地是菲律宾
Originally, they're from the Philippines.
引进这个水果是因为
So that's all part of, you know,
夏威夷处在信风带中心
how Hawaii is in the middle of the trade winds out here.
查克 你真是知识丰富
Chuck, what an incredible insight.
对我来说 第一次看到尝到这种水果
Also for me, seeing fruit for the first time and tasting it,
更深入地了解了
again, another layer's been peeled back on
夏威夷文化与食物的完美结合
this incredible combination of cultures and cuisines.
-感谢 -好
- Thank you. - Good.
小心点开车 拜托了
Drive carefully in that car, will you, please, yeah?
查克给我提了一些好建议 比如
Chuck has given me some great ideas, like,
绝对不要让查克开车
never let Chuck drive.
但他也给我展示了一些盛宴可用的绝妙食材
But he's also shown me some incredible ingredients for the feast.
然而 暴风雨再次袭来
But, there's another storm breaking.
看那边
Look at that.
我希望这辆吉普配了锚
I hope this Jeep is equipped with an anchor.
这座桥上全是水
The actual bridge is filling up with water, as well.
我从没见过桥上是一条河
I've never seen a river running across the bridge and
桥下还有一条汹涌的大河
a massive river running under the bridge.
你看看下面那条河
Look at that river down there.
好家伙
Holy mackerel.
相信我 你不会想在这里久留
I don't wanna hang around here long, trust me.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表