剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
We're not milking that one obviously.
拜托 别耍我了
Come on, seriously!
我等会儿再来找你
I'll get you back later.
在上完欧玛的速成大♥师♥课后
After a quick masterclass from Omar,
是时候开始挤第一头骆驼了
it's time to milk my first camel.
希望我的手不会太凉
Hopefully my hands aren't too cold.
天啊 它们好强壮
Man, they're strong no?
我今天有两项任务
I have two jobs today,
给骆驼挤奶
getting milk from a camel
以及不要让骆驼踢到我的脸
and not getting kicked in the face by a camel.
非常好
Oh that's it.
看上去很像卡布奇诺咖啡
So it looks like a cappuccino in there.
-非常浓郁 -是的
- It's rich huh? - Yeah.
-很顺滑 -对的
- Creamy. - Yeah.
烫烫的 还挺热
It's boiling, it's so hot.
对 是从乳♥房♥♥里直接挤出来的嘛
Yeah, it's come in directly from the teat.
-很好喝 非常美味 -没错
- It's delicious, really delicious. - Yeah.
我还以为会有些甜
I thought it was gonna be a little bit sweet
但甜味不重
but it's not that sweet,
非常顺滑 香味浓郁
but it's creamy, it's very rich.
太神奇了
That was insane.
混♥蛋♥们领我去雄性骆驼那里
I mean what buggers, took me to a male camel.
我在想 那要怎么挤奶啊
I'm looking thinking how do you milk this thing?
新年盛宴的骆驼肉准备就绪后
With camel meat for the New Year's feast secured,
我重新登上返回阿特拉斯山脉深处之路
I'm back on the road heading deep into the mid Atlas Mountains.
但是 我仍在寻找其他食材
But I'm still on the look out for more ingredients.
在路上
Throughout my journey
我注意到一些孩子在路边售卖♥♥棕榈心
I've noticed kids selling heart of palm on the roadside,
但娜贾特告诉了我 哪里的品质最佳
but Najat has tipped me off about which area has the best ones.
你们好
Bonjour.
你好吗 挺好的吗
How are you? We good?
我可以尝一口吗
Can I have a little taste please?
吃起来像甜黄瓜
It's almost like a sort of sweet cucumber.
爽口香甜
That is delicious.
还有更多吗
And are there lots more?
那边还有很多
Oh there's a lot more up there right.
有多远
How far off?
走上去要十分钟
Like ten minutes.
我大概还得要六个
I need about six more.
可以 没问题
We can do that, yeah.
-出发吧 -走吧
- Let's go. - Let's do it.
-走吧走吧 谢谢 -好
- Let's go, let's go, thank you. - All right.
十分钟就能到
So ten minutes up.
就十分钟
Ten minutes.
这些新鲜棕榈心的味道太棒了
Those fresh hearts of palm taste so good.
翻山越岭也值了
They're worth climbing a mountain for.
这十分钟可太太太长了
It's a very, very, very long ten minutes.
你确定是这么走吗
Are you sure?
但前提是 要在我退休前赶到
But that's if we make it before I reach retirement age.
它们最好是美味
They'd better taste good.
-老天 -肯定好吃
- Oh my god. - They will.
先生们 走慢点
Gentlemen slow down.
慢点吧 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
慢点
-快点戈登 -等等我
- Gordon! - Come on.
慢点
Come on.
看看这些男孩 真是和山羊一样能跑
Look at these boys, they're as fit as a mountain goat.
你看他们爬得多快
Look at the speed they get up there.
-是啊 -等等我这个老头
- Yeah. - Wait for grandad.
到了 这里最好
There we are, this is the best place.
可算到了
Finally.
你看到技巧了吗
Can you see the technique?
我在看你的技巧
Yeah I'm watching the technique.
窍门就是尽可能地
The trick is to cut the palm
往靠近根部的位置砍
as close to the ground as possible
这样才能挖出最多汁的部位
to get to the juiciest part.
往后站一点
Stand back please.
如果你看过《闪灵》也能有点帮助
It also helps if you've seen The Shining.
这斧头多久没磨了
When was the last time this was sharpened?
出来了
There you go.
-你砍得不对 -天啊
- You didn't cut it correctly. - No God!
-最好的部位在洞里面 挨着地 -在地下
- The best part of it stays in the hole, to the ground. - Inside.
对 在地下
Yeah, inside.
所以我只挖出来了顶端 没挖出来心
So I've got the top but not the heart.
好吧 挖这个吧
Okay, right this one.
再来一次
Second time.
马上就出来了 挖出来了
It's almost there. There you go.
就是这样
There you go.
-终于成功了 -好样的
- Finally. - There you go.
谢谢 看看这个
Merci. Look at that.
-尝尝吧 -真新鲜
- You can try it. - That's so fresh.
美味至极
Delicious.
和生洋蓟的味道很像
It's almost like a raw artichoke
不过比洋蓟更甜
but sweeter than an artichoke.
我见过的大部分棕榈心都是罐装的
So I've seen the majority of these come out of a can.
而亲手砍下的新鲜棕榈心
To actually cut them down fresh,
绝对是异乎寻常的新鲜
yeah that's freshness on a different level.
-击个掌 -好
- High five. - There we are.
-举手 干得漂亮 -击掌
- Up. Good job. - High five.
干得漂亮
Good job.
娜贾特的通风报信成果颇丰
Najat's tip off has delivered.
这绝对得加到我的菜单里
These are definitely going on my menu.
这一天终于到来了
The day has finally arrived.
村民们在为庆祝柏柏尔新年做准备
The villagers are getting ready to celebrate the Berber New Year.
今天是我在摩洛哥的最后一天了
Today's my final day in Morocco
我要为科尔达和他的柏柏尔家人做饭
and I'm cooking for Karda and his Berber family.
这是个盛大的庆典
It's a big celebration,
新年是他们一年里
it's New Year's Day so one of the most important days
最重要的一天
across their calendar.
我要去见
I'm going head to head
娜贾特·卡纳奇
with Najat Kaanache,
她是摩洛哥最出色的厨师之一
one of Morocco's finest chefs.
娜贾特
Najat.
-还好吗 -你最近怎么样
- We're good? - How are you doing?
这周太棒了
What a week.
-一切都好吗 -疯狂至极
- How was everything? - Uh, crazy.
我来帮你搬木头
Let me help you sort that wood.
上一次见她时 我才意识到没给她工作
Last time I saw her, I realized I screwed up
真是大错特错
by not giving her a job.
你想我了吗
Now did you miss me?
不想
No.
结果下一秒
And the next thing I knew
我就跳下了瀑布
I was rappelling down a waterfall.
但我想这一定是个巧合
But I'm sure that that was just a coincidence.
欧玛 我的骆驼肉商
Now Omar, my camel man,
我本来要去吃晚餐的
I was supposed to go for dinner,
结果最后去了哈玛姆
had a hammam instead
-然后在我洗澡更衣时 -我不想...
- and then whilst I was getting washed and dressed... - I don't...
我不想知道 谢了
I don't want to know, thank you.
-拜托 -很好 但我不想听
- But, please... - Good, yeah.
等等 最好
Hang on, I think it's best
快点告诉她
I just hurry up and tell her
我要烹饪骆驼肉
what I'm gonna cook, camel.
这会是一道丰盛的主菜
That's gonna be one big main course.
和这些一起做吗
With all this?
香料
Ras el hanout.
红辣椒 玉米 盐 胡椒
Paprika, the maize, salt, pepper.
美极了
I mean beautiful.
不错 给你看我的
Amazing. Let me show you what I've got.
大惊喜 娜贾特也要用骆驼肉
Surprise, surprise. Najat is also using camel.
这是腿
That's the leg.
-没错 -真好
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表