剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
10,000 years in the making, these glaciers produce the
世界上最为纯粹的冰
purest ice imaginable.
我喜欢那一块
I like that one.
和鸡尾酒绝配
Perfect for cocktails.
所以秘诀是什么
So, the secret behind this is?
钻
Screwing.
把这个钻到大冰块里面吗
Screwing these into the big block?
没错
Yes.
然后我们就把它
And then after that we're going
勾过来 抬到船上
to hook it up and we're going to hoist it on board.
明白了
Got you.
这是我人生中为了弄到冰块
This is the most work I've ever done
做过最艰难的事情了
for a ice cube in my entire life.
希望这可以做出最棒的鸡尾酒
I hope this is going to make the best cocktail.
会非常惊艳的 相信我
It's going to be fabulous, just trust me.
好 准备好了吗
Right. You ready?
好了 开始钻吧
Yes. Okay, start screwing.
我们会把它勾到D形环上
We're going to hook it up to a D ring,
如果它没有全部钻进去的话 冰会裂开
and if it's not all the way in it's going to crack the ice.
你的身体最好能伏在水面上
You have to kind of be like over the water,
这样就可以处在冰块的正上方
you know, so you're on top of it.
让我们确保这已经钻进去了
Let's just make sure they're really down deep.
你在开玩笑吗 米歇尔
Are you kidding me, Michelle?
已经到最深了
They can't get any further in there.
好 我们试一下
Okay, let's just test.
天啊 我手指要冻住了
Holy my fingers are freezing.
看 你的钩要出来了
See, look, yours is coming out.
我的钩出来了吗
Mine's coming out?
是 必须要更深才行
Yeah, you've got to get that in deeper.
更深
Deeper?
是的 它还没有完全钻进去
Yeah, you're not all the way in.
这样卷上来时 冰就会开裂
When we pull that up on the winch it's going to crack.
很好
Perfect.
停 停 停 干得漂亮
Stop, stop, stop. Good job.
真有趣
That was fun.
太酷了
Amazing.
所以 把最外面一层去除掉
So, you take that outer layer off.
然后你就获得了一些钻石冰
And then you get to some of those ice diamonds.
看啊
Look at this.
-这块很合适 -太美了
- Oh, that's gorgeous. - That is so beautiful.
是吧
Right?
看看这结构
Look at that formation.
把它放进杯子吧
Shall we put that in a glass?
可以吗
Shall we?
放进去
Drop it in there.
真不错 来点苏格兰威士忌怎么样
Oh, I like how that, and what do you think for a little scotch?
这酒不错
It's a good one.
然后再加点苦艾酒
And now we need a little vermouth.
我觉得自己是世界上最幸运的调酒师
I feel like one of the luckiest mixologists anywhere on the planet.
天啊 看看这个
Oh my lord, look at that.
看这颜色
Look at the colors.
这是我们应得的
I think we've earned it.
干杯 祝身体健康
Cheers, good health.
干杯
Cheers.
看这冰块 美轮美奂 天啊
Look at that. What an ice cube. Oh my lord.
天啊 这酒好烈
Holy, that's strong.
我觉得这有55度
I think it's 110 proof.
-干杯 -很好喝 干得漂亮
- Cheers. - Amazing. Well done.
我也有酒吧
I have bars,
但我从没见过如此完美的冰块
but I've never ever touched an ice cube that's that perfect.
尝起来十分干净 清爽
And it just tasted so clean and fresh and
还有些轻微的气泡 感觉就像有微量的
slightly effervescent in the way that it was almost lightly sort of, um,
碳酸
carbonated.
我觉得这非常不错
And a great way, I think,
在一♥期♥一会的盛宴开始时
to toast the beginning of this incredible cook
用冰川冰鸡尾酒来祝酒
with an amazing cocktail laced with glacier ice cubes.
距离盛宴只剩一天了
There's only one day until the cook
而我还没有定下主菜
and I still don't have a main course.
乔什还没有捕到鲑鱼
Josh hasn't caught a salmon yet.
但我需要一道肉菜
But I need a meat dish,
所以我找了一位当地猎人来帮忙
so I've enlisted the help of a local hunter
这位猎人拥有40多年的打猎经验
who has been shooting game for over 40 years.
捕到阿♥拉♥斯加王鲑没什么希望了
Now I have no luck with this Alaskan king salmon,
老天保佑我能捉到一只松鸡
fingers crossed I'll catch a grouse.
肯尼 先生你好
Kenny, how are you, sir?
你来啦
There you are.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure meeting you, man.
很高兴见到你
Very good to see you.
你还好吧
You good?
挺好的
We're good.
我射过野鸡 但从没打到过松鸡
I've shot pheasants, but I've never ever taken down a grouse.
秘诀是什么
What's the secret?
它们很少动 也很难被发现
They're going to be very, very still and very hard to see,
所以你最好稍向上打
so you'll be shooting upward likely,
保持稍低的姿势
hold slightly low.
放低一点
Hold low.
我给你拿了把不错的12口径运动型枪
I've brought you a real good sporters 12‐gauge,
-上膛 -嗯
- to load it. - Yeah.
打开保险 手指离开扳机
Safety on. Finger off.
牢牢抵在肩膀上 拿起来一点
Up into the shoulder, firm, that goes up.
然后看着枪瞄准
And then in the, beautiful gun.
说到可爱的小动物 它叫什么
Now talking about beauties, what's his name?
这是我的好朋友艾什
This is my very good friend Ash.
艾什 你好啊
Ash, hey.
希望我们能遇到松鸡♥吧♥
Hopefully we are in for a chance with a grouse, right?
我们要全力以赴
We'll give it our very best.
晚上对我们有利
In the evening, that setting here for us,
它们喜欢和同伴一起栖息在这里
they like to roost and they like to call in the family.
滑稽的是 到了早晨
And ironically in the morning
它们就完全不想和同伴待在一起了
they don't want any part of their buddies.
你谈论松鸡的口气像是在谈论前女友
You talk about grouse like an ex‐girlfriend.
我确实和它们纠缠不清
I've messed with them as much.
你先请
After you, sir.
出发
Here we go.
继续走
Go on.
在苏格兰 松鸡偶尔会待在地面上
In Scotland, sometimes the grouse lay low,
不过在这里 我们要在树上
but are we looking here in the trees
还是地面上找呢
or on the ground?
它们会待在树的高处
They'll be very high in a tree.
知道了
Got you.
它们还可能会动一下 试探我们是谁
Right, and they might move to investigate who we are.
要是你看到哪怕一根枝条
If you see so much as a branch
颤动 都要仔细盯住
wiggle, watch it very close.
它们很会伪装 极难发现
They're very camouflaged and hard to see.
我刚在这里发现了云杉和胡须地衣
I've just spotted some spruce tips and old man's beard here as well.
是吗
Yes.
我攀岩到石柱上去摘胡须地衣
So I climbed up that rock for old man's beard,
因为他说只有那地方有
because he said it's the only place it's there.
然而其实满地都是
And it's all here on the ground.
你看
Look, look.
胡须地衣 这里有个大胡子
Hey old man's beard, there's a big beard over there.
说真的 它到处都是
Honestly, it's everywhere.
莱昂内尔让我在在霍纳市攀岩了18米高的悬崖
Lionel had me scale a 60‐foot cliff in Hoonah
采这玩意
to pick this stuff.
显然 他想以这种奇怪方式欢迎我来阿♥拉♥斯加
Clearly his warped idea of welcoming me to Alaska.
恐怖的是 寻找晚餐的猎手不止我们俩
Terrifyingly, we aren't the only ones on the hunt for dinner.
小驼鹿的足迹
Small moose tracks.
这还小吗
That's a small moose?
这比我的脚还大
They've got bigger feet than me.
它们是大型动物
They're a large critter.
这里的驼鹿一般多大
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表