剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
Step up, yeah, like this, push 'em, put your toe open.
所以你把它放在脚趾中间
So you put it between your toes.
用脚趾踩上去然后把它们推倒
With your toe and you step and knock 'em over.
推它们 就是这样 哥们
Push 'em. There you go, boy!
我们会把你变成农民的 哥们
, we're gonna make a farmer out of you yet, bro.
连根拔♥出♥来♥ 对吗
And pull up with the roots, right?
对 然后把它们冲洗干净
Yeah, and you always wash and rinse and rinse 'em.
就是这样 好好洗干净
That's correct. Clean 'em good now.
瞧瞧我脚趾的颜色 哥们 你对我♥干♥了什么
Look at the color of my toes, man, what have you done to me?
知道吗 很多人花大价钱来洗泥巴浴呢
You know, the people they pay big money for mud baths,
你现在能免费洗 兄弟
you're getting free, bro.
够了 已经很多了
That's enough, that's plenty.
真是个技术活
What a technique though.
棒极了
That's amazing.
我们用空手道的方式在泥水中挖出了芋头
We karate chopped our taro from the mud bath,
但它们离变成芋粉酱还差得远
but they're a long way from becoming poi.
首先 它们得在韦德的蒸锅里呆上几个小时
First, they must spend a few hours in Wade's steamer.
至少在这里 它们听不到他的笑声
At least there, they can't hear his laugh.
-显然 如果芋头皮变得柔软温热 -对
- Obviously, if the skins are nice and warm. - Right.
就更容易脱落 对吗
They come off relatively easy, right?
对 就像土豆
Right. It's like a potato.
那它要配什么吃
And what would you eat it with?
-咸牛肉 -好
- Corned beef. - Right.
这就跟做土豆泥差不多 对吗
It's almost like your mashed potato, then?
-对 -是吗
- Right. - Yeah?
是的
Right.
所以这是夏威夷人的主食
嗯 富含淀粉
Yeah. Packed with starch.
它健康吗
Is it healthy?
健康 你可以一天吃四公斤芋粉酱
Oh, yeah. You can eat nine pounds of poi a day.
-得了吧 -都不会发胖
- Stop it. - And don't get fat.
得了吧
Stop it.
我看你也没有六块腹肌
You've hardly got a six pack.
我们把它们蒸熟 洗干净 然后呢
So, we've steamed them, we've cleaned them, what do we do next?
现在我们进去
Now, we go inside.
跟你一起削芋头皮
Peeling these with you
让我想起跟奶奶一起削土豆
reminds me of peeling potatoes with my grandma.
我长得不像她吧
I don't look like her, huh?
不 但你说话像她
No, but you sound like her.
那接下来干什么 这个装置是什么
So, what happens next? What is this contraption?
你可以叫它玉米粉碎机
我们把它们从这里放进去
We put them in there?
然后你拿着这个从上面往下压
And you hold on the top here, you just press.
慢慢压 然后时不时加点水
You go slow and every now and then, you grab a little water.
明白了
Got ya.
把它们一直往下推 直到推不动为止
And then you push 'em all the way down till you hit,
就是这样
there you go.
出来了
Coming out.
就在这里 瞧瞧
That's it there. Look at it.
就像一大堆黏糊糊的岩浆
It's like this big, thick, gloopy lava.
这就是芋粉酱 不是冰淇淋
That's poi cream, instead of ice‐cream.
-芋粉酱 -芋粉酱
- Poi cream. - Poi cream.
好 请告诉我 这样就行了吗
Now, please tell me, is that done?
已经做好了吗
Are we ready now?
-没有 -不是吧
- No. - Stop it.
还没有 还有一道工序
Not yet. One more thing.
不是吧
Stop it.
像这样锤打它们 在里面打 砰 砰
Box 'em in like that. Box 'em in now, poom, poom.
别怕手疼
Smash your hand now.
对了对了 卡佩里就是这个意思 拳击
There you go, that's the go, that's what capelli means, boxing.
就是这样 你听到这个声音了吗
There, you hear that sound?
对了 先生 你感觉到了 哥们 看到了吗
Yes, sir, now you feel 'em, bro. See?
把手放进去 哥们
Get your hands in there bro.
但这感觉像在打别人的屁♥股♥
But it feels like you're slapping somebody's arse.
-尽全力打 哥们 -不
- Whatever it takes, bro. - No!
把芋粉酱打得奄奄一息之后
After beating the poi within an inch of its life.
但你做得很棒 哥们 非常好 哥们
But you did good, bro, you did real good, bro.
上次我看到这样一桶糊糊时
Last time I saw a bucket like that,
是正要给我妈妈的厨房♥贴墙纸
I was about to wallpaper and paste my mum's kitchen.
知道吗 这个也能用来贴墙纸 哥们
You know what? You can use this too, bro.
粘性一级棒
This would good stick.
终于可以品尝芋粉酱了
The poi is finally ready to taste.
很好吃 对吗
Lovely, right.
我看得出来 你已经说不出话了
I can tell, you're not saying a word.
我只是
I'm just...
因为我不知道该说什么了
'Cause I'm lost for words.
我们可以用盐和胡椒给它调味吗
Can we season that with salt and pepper?
你可以随意调味 但不能在这 这里是神圣的
You can do whatever you want, but not over here, that's sacred.
奶奶会气得诈尸 老兄
Grandma would turn over in her grave, bro.
我们可不想那样
We don't want that to happen, man.
我可不想那样
I do not want that to happen.
你觉得这能用在甜品里吗
Do you think this work in a dessert?
肯定可以 我们什么都吃
Oh, yeah. Hell, yeah. We eat everything.
干得好 哥们 跟你共事很愉快
Good job, bud, been an absolute pleasure.
很高兴认识你 哥们
Good to see you, bud.
-我也一样 -非常感谢
- Yeah, same here, bro. - Thank you so much.
我现在处于进退两难的境地
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place right now,
我是做甜点 还是做成咸口的呢
whether it's a dessert, or do I go down into a savory?
但当它的生产者在数十年的产出后
But, when you have a producer that is still in love with something,
还如此热爱它时
after decades of making it,
我必须做出美味 因为如果我没尽力
I need to do it justice, because if I don't,
相信我 他不仅会告诉我 还会收拾我
trust me, not only will he let me know, but he'll kick my ass.
我还在寻找美味的核心食材 肉类
Now, I'm still in search of that incredible centerpiece, the protein
我要去见一位身手不凡的猎人
and I'm on my way to meet an incredible hunter.
我面临的问题是 这人狩猎时
The big problem I have is that this guy hunts
用的是弓箭 而我从未用过
with a bow and arrow and I've never done that.
精准的箭法足以养活
Accurate bowmanship puts food on the table
这位野味狩猎者 罗宾·基恩
for game hunter, Robin Kean.
如果我能不丢人 就算成功了
If I don't embarrass myself, I'll count that as a win.
罗宾 你怎么样
Robin. How are you, sir?
我很好 拉姆齐先生
I'm doing well, Mr. Ramsay.
他们说你是这岛上最好的弓箭手
They say that you are the best on the island with a bow and arrow.
我从没用过这些东西 不过我们要捕什么
I've never shot these things, but, we'll hope for what?
-我们要捕印度梅花鹿 -好
- Oh, we're going after Axis deer. - Right.
我们这里有山羊 鹿和猪
We have goats, deer and pigs out here,
-它们都是岛上的外来物种 -嗯
- and they're all non‐native to the island. - Right.
我们得控制数量
We do have to bring the numbers down.
它们会影响生态系统
They are affecting the ecosystem.
这算是个大♥麻♥烦
So, big nuisances.
大♥麻♥烦 我们准备好出发吧
Big Nuisances. Let's gear up and get out there.
印度梅花鹿最初是作为礼物
Axis deer were first introduced to Hawaii
由香港赠与岛上贵族 引入夏威夷的
as a gift from Hong Kong to island royalty.
景观真不错
What a view.
等我们登顶了再说
Wait till we get up top.
但因为没有自然天敌
But, with no natural predators,
鹿的数量暴增 而且过度放牧
the population has exploded and over grazing
严重损坏了这片美丽的景观
badly damages this beautiful landscape.
这就是罗宾要捕猎的原因
Enter Hawaii's answer to Robin Hood.
这风 这风会害惨我们害惨
Oh, the wind. The wind's gonna screw us.
-为什么 -你感觉到了风在围着我们打转吗
- Why? - You feel that's just swirling on us?
-对 -而且你喷了那么多香水
- Yeah. - And you have all that cologne on.
所以我们要慢慢行动
So, we're gonna move real slow.
-下到背风处去 -好
- Get down to the shadows? - Yes.
然后但愿我们能通过那里
Then we're gonna get across and then, hopefully,
到那个凹陷处 然后上去
into the dip and then we're gonna go up the dip.
-当你拉弓的时候 -嗯
- So when you draw. - Yes.
试着把弓放低 一个动作快速完成
Try and keep your bow low in one quick motion,
因为你拉弓之后可以慢慢举起来
'cause you can slowly rise up after you draw.
别动 别动 别动
Don't move, don't move, don't move.
最右侧那只黑色的 目前来看是最好的目标
The farthest right black one is the best one right now.
我们得引它到这个沟里来 抄近路过去
We need him to get into this ravine, so we can cut across.
你要悄悄接近它吧
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表