剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
No, not this technique, no.
没有 等我回苏格兰了我要用这种方法
No. I'm gonna use it when I get back to Scotland.
可能用得上
Yeah, it might work.
-有意思的地方来了 -好
- So now the fun begins. - Yeah.
我要把这个穿过去
So, I'm gonna thread that through.
穿过去的时候你要小心点
When you put it through there you wanna be careful,
钩子很锋利
the hooks are sharp.
-遵命 -你要慢慢地穿过
- Yes, ma'am. - You just wanna go nice and slow
穿过去 就这样 慢慢来
and bring her through, see nice and easy, nice and easy.
看啊
Look at that.
像专家一样
Like a pro.
-这方法很精巧 -好了
- It's a beautiful technique. - Alrighty.
你抓住轮轴
You wanna grab that rod board,
可以的时候我会叫停
I'll stop you when she's good.
再放一点
A little bit more.
可以了
That's good.
我往回收一点
I'm gonna set that way back
看看有没有什么上钩的
and see if something might come screaming.
-来吧 -来吧
- Come on baby. - Come on.
我需要那条鱼 乔什 拜托了
I need that fish. Josh, please.
-我知道 -来吧
- I know. - Come on.
野生王鲑 你让我的鱼竿歌♥唱
Wild king, you make my rod sing.
野生王鲑 你让我的鱼竿歌♥唱
Wild king, you make my rod sing.
这样等待两小时后
After two hours of this
唯一悬于这根线上的就是我的钓鱼名声
the only thing on the line is my fishing reputation.
所以我们进船内取暖
So, we go inside to warm up
乔什跟我讲述着熊在森林里干什么
and Josh tells me what bears do in the woods.
不不 不是你想的那种
No, no, no not that.
我对熊的数目很感兴趣
I'm fascinated by the numbers of bears,
你最近刚碰上一只
you had an encounter with one recently.
对 没错 几年前我在阿♥拉♥斯加的
Yes, I did actually. A couple of years back I was
霍纳市捕鹿时 曾在山顶上
mauled by a bear on top of a mountain while
-被熊袭击了 -怎么回事
- deer hunting in Hoonah, Alaska. - What happened?
我们当时正在一片灌木丛中徒步
Well we had been walking through some brushy area,
一头雌熊窜出来 袭击了我
a sow came out and attacked me.
它撕裂了我的头 腿部 背部和侧身
It ripped my head apart, my leg, my back, my side.
它狠狠地撕咬着我
Mauled me up pretty good and
幸好和我一起狩猎的朋友想办法
luckily my friend I had hunting with me was able to
开枪打跑了它 我才活了下来
shoot her off me and I was able to survive.
-你活下来可真幸运 -适者生存
- You're lucky to be alive. - It's survival of the fittest,
-在野外弱者没有生存空间 -对
- there's no room for the weak out here. - No.
我们最终有了一条王鲑
Eventually we get our hands on a king salmon.
不幸的是 这条是乔什昨天捕到过的
Unfortunately, it was one that Josh caught yesterday.
好了 这是一条正宗的阿♥拉♥斯加冬季王鲑
All right, so here is a genuine Alaskan winter king salmon.
真漂亮
Oh wow, that's a beauty.
看啊 老天
Look at that, man.
你能闻到油脂的味道
And you can smell the oil.
-很特别的味道 -真诱人
- A distinctive smell. - That's beautiful.
-我能将它切片吗 -当然 那再好不过了
- Shall I filet it, then? - Yes, sure, that would be great.
我已经等不及品尝一番了
I can't wait to get a taste of this.
至少我知道我的厨艺要比我的钓技好太多了
At least I know my cooking skills are way better than my fishing.
我的天
My God.
我要先去除鱼鳞
I'm going to take the scales off first.
而且 当你去除鱼鳞的时候
Also, when you take the scales off it starts
鲑鱼就会开始分泌鱼油
to release the oil from that salmon first.
看来你以前干过几次这种活
It looks like you've done this before a few times.
是的
Yeah.
天哪 应该是上千次
God, thousands of times.
我的天 就像是在切黄油
Man, it cuts like butter.
乔什 切片的好处在于
Josh, the nice thing about this is that
不会浪费鱼的任何部位 对吧
none of that stuff goes to waste, right?
一点不浪费
None of it.
在英国一条这样的阿♥拉♥斯加王鲑
So back in the UK an Alaskan king salmon like that,
我们要从你们手里买♥♥下来大概每条鱼需要
we'd be buying them from you close to
五百或六百镑
£500 or £600 a fish.
分块卖♥♥的零售价也在八十到九十镑之间
Selling them between £80 and £90 per portion.
就是那么珍贵
It's that rare.
我想听到那种声音 就是这种噼啪声
I want to hear that noise, that crackling now.
-太棒了 -放进去 好好看着
- Oh yeah. - In. And see that.
最后再加上一点柠檬汁
And I'll finish that with a little touch of lemon.
看看这热气 天呐 太诱人了
Look at that sizzle, oh my God. Amazing.
我已经在这船上找到了阿♥拉♥斯加最厉害的渔民
I've got the best fisherman in Alaska on a boat,
不做给你吃给谁吃
so who better to cook for?
看看那鱼肉
Look at that.
天哪 太香了
Oh my gosh, that smells so good.
伙计们 快来 别客气了
Guys, jump in. Help yourself, please.
没问题
All right‐y.
看看这鱼肉 这纹理
Look at that, just the texture.
尝着更棒
It tastes even better.
天哪 入嘴即化
Oh man, it just melts in your mouth.
我们今早也许没抓到一条鱼
We may not have caught one this morning,
但我需要你继续待在海上
but what I do need is for you to stay out here
为我再钓一条
and catch one for me.
-好的 乐意之至 -你愿意吗
- I will. Most certainly. - Do you mind?
保证完成任务
It's my promise.
我要在周末做一顿大餐
I've got a big cook at the end of the week.
王鲑一定要成为主菜
But that needs to be the centerpiece.
对于我来说 将这种美妙的
For me, sampling that magical
阿♥拉♥斯加白鲑鱼纳入菜单一定会如虎添翼
Alaskan white salmon was just incredible.
所以希望乔什不会空手而归
So fingers cross Josh is not going to come back empty handed.
我终于开始明白
I'm starting to understand
在阿♥拉♥斯加的冬天寻找食物有多困难了
how hard is to find food during the Alaskan winter.
这里真的是适者生存
It really is survival of the fittest out here.
不过经过昨天一整天的艰苦钓鱼
But after a hard day's fishing yesterday
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
所以我要先去拜访一位女士
So I'm going to break the ice
她巧妙地将当地的冰川
with a woman who is turning the local glaciers into
转换为一道佳肴
somewhat of a delicacy.
米歇尔早上好 我可以登船吗 女士
Michelle, good morning. May I come aboard, madam?
-是的 可以登船 -谢谢
- Yes, you may. - Thank you.
去崔西峡湾坐船需要90分钟
It's a 90‐minute ride to the Tracy Arm Fjord.
米歇尔将向我展示
Michelle is going to show me
如何将免费的漂浮着的冰山
how to harvest free floating icebergs to turn
变成崭新的冰块
into pristine ice cubes.
我超爱喝鸡尾酒
I'm a big fan of cocktails.
不过用冰川制♥作♥的冰块和普通的冰块相比
But what's going to be the significant difference with the ice
最大的区别是什么
coming from the glacier?
当你尝过这种冰
When you have this type of ice,
你不仅尝到了世界上最棒的冰
not only are you having the best ice in the world,
还把阿♥拉♥斯加的全部体验浓缩到了酒杯里
but you're having the whole experience of Alaska in a glass.
不过很快我就发现
But it soon became apparent
这趟独特的阿♥拉♥斯加体验
that this particular Alaskan experience
并不局限于一个酒杯
wasn't going to be confined to that glass,
因为我们碰上了风大浪急的海面
as we hit some seriously rough seas.
我们要去哪 戈登
Where are we going, Gordon?
我们要去 我们要...
We're going to the , we're going...
感觉我们要沉了
It feels like we're going under.
经过艰难的航行
After a rough voyage,
我们终于抵达了终点 崔西峡湾
we've arrived at the end of the Tracy Arm Fjord
开始搜寻冰川冰了
to search for glacial ice.
-天哪 太漂亮了 -美极了
- Oh my God, it's so gorgeous. - It's beautiful.
我们要找多大的冰块
So we're looking for what size of ice cube?
我们要找的冰要尽可能的圆
So what we want to look for is something that's very rounded.
好的 那块怎么样
Right, what about that one?
那块...
That's a...
不行 戈登 我觉得那块不行
No, Gordon, I don't think that one's going to work.
就像是你的专属小岛一样
That's like your own private island.
这冰真美
Wow, look at that thing.
我们试试左边那块
Let's try this one here to the left.
十一点钟位置白色的那块
The white one at 11:00.
经过万年才形成的冰川 现在为我们提供了
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表