剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
-这是哪种羊的毛 -绵羊
- What kind of wool is that? - Sheep.
-绵羊毛 -绵羊毛
- Sheep's wool. - Sheep wool.
真神奇 它怎么不会断
It's amazing how it's not breaking.
看她织得多快
Oh look at the speed of her.
看 真棒
Look, right.
奶奶你看起来织的很轻松
Grandma you make this look so easy.
你们会把这些地毯卖♥♥到哪里
And where will you sell these carpets?
他们就拿到最近的镇上去卖♥♥
They just take it to the nearest town.
-所以你们到麦地那去卖♥♥ -对
- So you go into the Medina? - yes.
那这一张地毯可以卖♥♥多少钱
And how much would one of these cost?
大约2500摩洛哥迪拉姆
about 2,500 Moroccan Dirham.
2500迪拉姆大约相当于260美元
2,500 Dirham is about 260 bucks.
来 你也试试
好 开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
她说你太慢了
She's saying you're too slow.
太慢
Too slow!
这样行吗 妈妈
Happy mamma?
天呐 法蒂玛
Oh man! Oh Fatima!
真是个神奇的技能 谢谢夫人
That is an amazing skill. Merci madame.
现在是我最感兴趣的柏柏尔文化 午餐
Now for the bit of Berber culture I'm most intrigued by, lunch.
-对 请脱鞋 -当然
- Yes please. - Of course.
所以这里就是餐厅
So this is the dining room.
-请进 -谢谢 真棒
- Come. - Thank you. Amazing.
这地方真舒适
This is lovely in here.
一些本地美食 就是些家常菜
Some local food. This is what the people eat.
看着像扁豆
They look like lentils.
扁豆 这是无水黄油
Lentils. This is clarified butter.
好
Right.
这是橄榄油
This is olive oil
这是橄榄 橄榄油就是用这种橄榄榨出来的
and this is olive from this same make of this one.
面包也是在这里烤的
Wow, the bread is baked here as well?
对 这里的人都自己制♥作♥食物
Yes, People here they make their own food,
他们不去店里买♥♥面包
they don't buy bread from a shop.
这些食物看着就很美味
This food looks incredible.
我们吃之前要先说一句"真♥主♥啊"
Before we eat we always say Bismillah.
-真♥主♥啊 -真♥主♥啊
- Bismillah. - Bismillah.
-对 -真♥主♥啊 谢谢
- Yes. - Bismillah. Thank you.
太美味了
They're delicious.
真可口
It's so good.
我很高兴能来到这里
I'm so excited to be here.
这个周末就是你们柏柏尔人的新年庆典
This weekend is your Berber New Year celebration.
柏柏尔新年在阿特拉斯山脉这里
Berber New Year is a very big day here
可是个大日子
in the Atlas Mountains.
村里所有人都会一起庆祝新年
Everyone in the village celebrate you know.
过节最重要的就是美食和庆典
And it's all about the food and the celebration.
美食很重要 没错
It's all about the food yes.
现在我身上的压力更大了
The pressures on me even more now,
不仅要达到你的制♥作♥水准
not just for the standard you produce
还要达到新年庆典的水准
but the New Year celebration.
天啊
Boy!
你最好做好准备
Better to be ready.
对 我最好做好准备
Yeah and I'd better be ready.
-你喜欢吗 -回味无穷
- Do you like it? - It is delicious.
你知道什么英国美食吗
Do you know any British food?
炸鱼薯条
没错 很好 非常好
Yes! That's good, that's very good.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个本地橄榄油特别美味
This local olive oil tastes amazing,
所以我尤其想看柏柏尔人的制♥作♥方法
so I'm keen to discover how the Berber's make it.
你们好
Bonjour.
他们从古罗马时期前就开始在这里
They've been making olive oil in this region
榨橄榄油了
since before Roman times
我特别想亲手榨取橄榄油
and I'm dying to get my hands on some
在新年盛宴上用
to use in my New Year feast.
我的天
Oh man!
-这些都是刚摘的吗 -对
- And these have just been picked right? - yes.
-好 -好 我们来试试
- Okay. - Okay, let's try.
我要做的第一件事就是
The first thing I've got to do
用这个古代石磨把橄榄碾碎
is crush down the olives using the ancient grinder.
但这项工作非常艰辛
But it's bloody hard work.
怎么了
What?
有骡子
The mule.
-骡子 -是的
- The mule. - Yes.
-这边 转弯 转弯 -这样就可以了
- This way, turn, turn. - Okay this is fine.
-完美 -好
- That's perfect. - Okay.
快点 你这头倔强的骡子 拜托了
Now come on you stubborn mule, please!
它可以上厕所
He's allowed to go to the toilet.
就当我以为自己掌握了中世纪橄榄油压榨法时
Just as I think I've mastered the medieval olive press.
骡子却开始怯场了
The mule gets a bout of stage fright.
拜托别这样
Come on please.
我要被一头骡子打败了
I'm getting beaten by a mule here.
-让它慢点 慢点 -快点
- Slow him down. Slow him down! - Faster.
-很难让它慢下来 -好吧
- It's hard to tell him to slow down. - Okay.
经过碾压之后
After crushing them down,
在榨油前 我得先把它们装起来
I've now got to bag them up before we press the oil out.
-铲进来吧 -好
- Scoop it in? - Yeah.
这过程♥真♥有意思 闻着真香 是吗
What an amazing process. The smell is incredible, right?
-很香吧 -不是吗
- Smells nice huh? - Isn't it?
这就是鲜榨的香醇
I mean talk about fresh pressed.
可惜骡子不能干这个
-看啊 看啊 -油出来了吗
- Oh look, look at that. - Coming out?
对 出来了
Yeah, it's definitely coming out.
-味道好极了 -你口袋里有面包吗
- So tasty. - Do you have any bread in your pocket?
老天 太美妙了
Oh my lord. That is beautiful.
我听说过特级初榨橄榄油
Now I've heard of extra virgin
但这绝对是特级中的特级初榨橄榄油
but this is gonna be extra, extra virgin.
看看这光泽
Look at that shine.
我从未尝过鲜榨橄榄油
I've never tasted olive oil straight from the press.
太令人惊喜了
That is amazing.
这是我能带到柏柏尔人新年盛宴上的又一特色
And it's another lesson I can take into my Berber New Year feast,
为这些好客的人们烹饪一些特别佳肴
to produce something really special for these hospitable people.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想回馈他们 让他们知道我的能力
I want to give back, you know, I want to show them what I can do
并让这天变得特别 值得纪念
and try to make this day a day to remember.
离我准备柏柏尔人新年宴会还有两天
With just two days until I deliver my New Year Berber banquet,
现在我的压力巨大 而且我不想让
the pressure is really on and I can't afford to come up short
娜贾特主厨失望
in front of Chef Najat.
所以我打算回到费斯 寻找一种特殊食材
So I'm heading back to Fes in search of a special dish.
在家乡 我们在特殊场合做肋眼或菲力牛排
At home, we do rib eye or a fillet steak for a special occasion,
但在摩洛哥
but here in Morocco,
娜贾特告诉我他们有更受追崇的肉类
Najat tells me there's a much more revered meat.
贾马尔 你吃过骆驼肉吗
Jamal, have you ever eaten camel?
吃过 吃过很多次了
第一次吃 是我被邀请到一次宴会上时
那是在一次婚礼上
我很喜欢
我得到了一位当地向导 贾马尔的帮助
I've enlisted the help of Jamal, a local guide,
他带我去了麦地那唯一的一家骆驼肉店
to take me to the only camel butcher in the Medina.
你好 欧玛
Bonjour. Omar.
你是麦地那唯一的骆驼肉铺是吗
You are the only camel butcher in the Medina right?
对 他是唯一一位
Yeah, he's the only one.
骆驼肉有什么特别之处
What's so special about camel meat?
跟牛肉很像
-跟牛肉很像 -对
- Like beef? - Yeah.
和牛肉一样美味吗
As good as beef?
比牛肉好吃多了
Camel much better than beef.
骆驼肉比牛肉好吃吗
Camel's better than beef?
对 味道和实际功效都要更好
Yeah, the taste and actually the benefits.
那是什么
What is that?
-驼峰 -是驼峰 骆驼的驼峰
- The hump. - The hump. The camel hump.
-对 -但看起来就是脂肪
- Yeah. - But it looks like just fat.
要我说 不是这样 跟牛的脂肪不一样
But actually, I'd say no, it's quite different from the cow fat.
它使肉有烟熏味 口感和风味
It gives smoke, it gives taste, flavor.
-好 -太棒了
- Right. - Amazing yeah.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表