剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
Yeah, well it's beautiful.
非常美
That is beautiful.
一下子就照亮了湄公河 不是吗
It switches the light on, on the Mekong doesn't it?
让它焕发光彩
It lights it up.
宴会日到了 我又与乔伊大厨结伴
It's Feast Day and I'm back with Chef Joi,
在老挝 早起的鸟儿有虫吃
and in Laos the early bird catches the worm.
捉到的虫大概会泡在威士忌里
Then probably puts it in whisky.
-压力真大 要把所有食材... -对
- The pressure's on to get everything -Yeah.
-买♥♥好 烹饪 再上菜 -是啊
- bought, cooked, served. - Yeah.
我们今天得让僧侣们开心
We want to have some happy monks today.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我们需要鱼
We need fish.
由于僧侣们必须很早就吃饭
And because the monks have to eat early,
比我孩子起床时间还早
before my kids are usually out of bed,
乔伊认为我们只能买♥♥现成的鱼
Joi decides the only option is to buy it.
太棒了 你看那边
Amazing. Look at that.
就摆在岸边
I mean that is literally on the river bank.
这两条很新鲜 对吗
These two are beautiful, right?
-对 很好 是鲶鱼 -看着很棒
- Yeah, beautiful, catfish. - They look great.
-对 -你看鱼的颜色
- Yeah. - Look at the colors of those.
是啊 我们买♥♥两条吧
Yeah, shall we get two of them?
好
Yeah.
谢谢 这两条真不错
Thank you. They're beautiful aren't they.
总共多少钱
What do they cost altogether?
四万基普
四万基普
40,000 Kip.
只要五美元 跟白拣的一样
A steal. At just $5.
好了吗 我们继续吧
That's good yeah? Shall we carry on.
谢谢
Thank you.
还要买♥♥很多原料
With more ingredients still to get,
我们得加把劲了 不能耽误僧侣
we've got to crack on, to not be late for the Monks.
所以踩下油门 全速前进吧
So, it's pedal to the metal,
或者并不
or not?
我觉得我走路都比这出租车快
I do think I can walk quicker than this taxi.
长松日间市场里
The daily Nagazon market
到处都是湄公河出产的绝妙食材
is packed full of incredible Mekong produce.
你看这里的鱼
Look at these fish here.
对 新鲜的鱼
左手边还有腌鱼
腌鱼
Fermented fish?
腌鱼
这个在老挝叫腌鱼酱
腌鱼酱
Padek?
对 我们放了糯米壳让它不腐坏
糯米
Rice.
每个老挝人家里都有这个
它是老挝料理中的基础原料
闻着不错
It smells amazing.
我们会炖在汤里
汤
Soup, yeah.
你想试试吗
好
Yeah.
里面含有鱼肠
姜和辣椒
真美味
That's delicious.
-对 -风味十足
- Yeah. - That's really delicious.
一切都超级新鲜
Everything is not just only super fresh,
但没人用冰箱
but no one's using refrigeration.
没有
No, no, no.
所以能有这种产物
That's the reason why we got everything.
一切都趁新鲜时发酵
Get everything fermented and, fresh fermented, yeah.
腌鱼
Fermented fish.
烹饪炖菜的绝佳选择
I mean, what a great way of finishing those stews.
一切都明朗起来 这里就像心跳
It's all starting to make sense, cause here's like the heartbeat.
我的思路和血液回泵一样汇聚
I've seen it all come into one little zone now.
太神奇了
How amazing all this is.
白菜
Yes, the Bok Choy.
你知道湄公河沿岸种满了这个吗
Do you know they grow it along the Mekong?
-这也生长在湄公河边 -是的
- This is grown on the Mekong as well? - Yeah, yeah.
我们已收集完原料
We've collected all our ingredients,
在烹饪之前还有时间
and there's just time for a little
来点儿提神品
pick‐me‐up before we cook.
我想小酌一杯咖啡
I was hoping for a quick coffee,
但乔伊要我尝一尝当地兴♥奋♥剂♥ 槟榔
but Joi wants me to try the local stimulant, beetle nut.
拿片叶子 然后放入槟榔
Take that leaf and you put the beetle nut in.
这种槟榔沿河岸生长
So, this beetle nut, they grow along the river bank.
又沿河 河边生长了好多植物
Okay. Again, so much alongside the river.
对 而且
Yes. And
大家说当你咀嚼槟榔时 你会头晕目眩
They say when you are chewing it, that it makes you feel dizzy.
如果会头晕 为什么还嚼
Why would you chew that if you're going to feel dizzy?
因为里面含有烟草
Because it's got tobacco in it.
-烟草 -对
- Tobacco? - Yeah.
-把这个卷起来 -对
- So, you roll this up. - Yeah.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-来吧 一 -二 三
- Ready. One... - Two. Three.
不好意思 不 不行
Sorry. No, No... No!
可能当地人喜欢吃槟榔提神
The locals may love the beetle nut for a quick pick-me-up.
为什么逼我吃这个
Why did you make me do that?
但如果我捡起它
But, the only time I'll pick it up again
一定是为了扔进垃圾桶
is to toss it in the nearest bin.
从局部中毒缓过来后
Having survived my partial poisoning,
是时候面对今天的真正挑战了
it's time to face the day's real challenge.
用上一周所学的知识
Using everything I've learned this week
为卧空泰寺的僧侣烹饪
to cook for the monks of Wok Cong Thai Temple.
真是壮观
This looks amazing.
没错 壮丽庙宇
Yes. Beautiful temple.
僧侣比王室成员更受尊敬
More revered than royalty,
他们习惯享用这个国家的美食♥精♥华
these guys are used to the cream of this country's cuisine.
时间紧迫 对吧
We're up against it time wise, right?
是的
Yeah, yes.
在他们中午斋戒之前
And, as they start fasting at mid‐day,
我只有两小时准备盛宴
I've got just two hours to prepare my feast,
并呈上餐桌
and lay it before them.
这一刻到来了 我感悟的一切
This is it. Everything I've understood.
这周速成的所有知识
Got up to speed with this week.
导向这一刻
It all comes down to this.
僧侣有多严格
Hey, how difficult are the monks?
像美食评论家一样苛刻吗
Are they, like, food critics?
有些是的
Yeah. Some, some of them.
每次我为盛大节日 王室成员 僧侣烹饪时
Every time I get to cook for a festival, royalty, monks,
相信我 总会感到神经紧绷
trust me, there's always those nerves,
所以 今天早上任务艰巨
so, it's going to be a tough one this morning.
炖鲶鱼 如何
The cat fish stew, okay?
我的主菜是糖醋鱼炖菜
My main dish is a sweet and sour fish stew,
受蒙先生的女儿们启发
inspired by Mr. Muang's daughters.
真好 能用这么新鲜的鱼
So nice, using fish this fresh.
也受我的市场之旅启发
And, my trip to the market.
-我要用发酵鱼露 -是的 发酵鱼露
- I'll use a fermented fish sauce. - Yes, fermented fish sauce.
来产生一种美妙的发酵酸味
To give that the sort of nice fermented sour flavor
做炖炖鲶鱼的汤底
at the base of this catfish stew.
我还要加一点罗望子在里面
I'm also going to put a touch of tamarind in that as well.
很好 去掉酸涩
Ah, nice. Get rid of the sour texture.
酸涩 没错
The sour texture, that's right.
乔伊的主菜也是鲶鱼
Joi is also cooking a catfish main course.
他的酱汁真的很有创意
And for his sauce, he's really branching out.
你真的要砍木头放汤里吗
Are you really chopping wood to put in the soup?
是的 过来看看
Yes, come look over.
你真是疯了
You've gone barking mad.
-是啊 -但木头在汤里的作用是什么
- Yeah. - But what does the wood do to the soup?
它会有一点胡椒的口感
It get the bit of shake on pepper texture.
-好的 -让你的嘴又麻又有刺痛感
- Okay. - Make your mouth numb and tingly.
很有趣
Very interesting.
我所说的有趣 意思是真的很诡异
And, by interesting I mean, really freaking weird.
但我现在不能分心
But right now, I can't afford to get distracted.
现在快10点了 我们还有一个小时
So we now close to 10:00, so we've got about an hour.
为什么我们不能花一天烹饪
Why can't we just spend one day here
然后下午两点吃饭
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表