剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
- Yes. - Amazing.
这个呢
This?
-那是驼峰 -驼峰
- That's the hump. - The hump.
对
Yeah.
我们要煨一下
Which we're gonna use to braise this a little bit,
用来上色
to give a little color.
真美
Beautiful.
现在我们应该停止闲聊
Now we should not talk anymore
开始烹饪
and we should just go and cook
因为在这个柏柏尔人新年
because we have a this New Year,
你得给我们惊喜
Berber New Year that you have to surprise us.
我会尽全力 但我想学习
Yes. I'm going to try and surprise you but I want to learn.
我们可以交谈
We can talk.
-随意问 -如果我落后了 请帮帮我
- Come around. - If I fall behind, help me. Please.
-我们会帮你 别担心 -是吗
- Yes, we will help you, no worries. - Yes?
-大家都会帮你 -好 祝好运
- We're many of us, we do it. - Okay, good luck.
-十分感谢 -开工吧
- Yes thank you very much. - Let's go.
米其林星级厨师在这里一文不名
I might be a Michelin Star chef but here that counts for nothing.
娜贾特做了一辈子正宗摩洛哥菜
Najat's been cooking authentic Moroccan cuisine all her life.
我只希望 能达到她的标准
I just hope I can live up to her standards.
相信我 在伦敦餐馆吃的摩洛哥料理
My days eating Moroccan food in restaurants in London,
和在阿特拉斯山脉
trust me, are miles away from
就地取材烹饪 相差了十万八千里
preparing and cooking food here in the Atlas Mountains.
我切的肉块比
Now the dice is a little bit smaller
欧玛展示的要小一点
than Omar showed me because
因为我没有八小时慢炖的功夫
I haven't got eight hours and time for hammam this afternoon.
我把骆驼的
I'm using the camel
肩膀和脸颊肉
shoulder and the cheek,
混合在一起
gonna mix them together,
就像混合牛尾和小腿肉
almost like an oxtail and a shin.
你还顺利吗
You okay?
非常顺利 谢谢关心
Super okay, thank you.
大约十年前
About ten years ago
娜贾特寄了几封求职信
Najat sent several letters as a job application
申请来为我工作
to come and work for me.
我没看到那些信 她也没能进我的餐厅
I didn't get to see those and she never made it through the door.
我觉得她在趁机报复
I think she's using this moment to get her own back.
-娜贾特 -怎么
- Najat. - Yeah.
请问有磨刀器吗
Do you have a knife sharpener please?
没有
No.
我们本该是朋友的
We're supposed to be friends.
-娜贾特 -怎么
- Najat. - Yeah?
你还好吗 需要帮忙吗
You okay? Need some help?
这是我的主场 朋友
I'm in my territory my friend.
我知道这是你的主场
I know, I know it's your territory.
我将与摩洛哥最优秀的厨师之一 娜贾特·卡纳奇
I'm going head to head against one of Morocco's finest chefs,
正面交锋
Najat Kaanache.
并承受举办柏柏尔新年盛宴的巨大压力
Under pressure to deliver a feast worthy of a Berber New Year.
戈登主厨
Chef Gordon.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
妈的 客人到了
Damn, the guests are here
而我进度落后
and I am running behind.
此刻我感觉像一条缺水的鱼
Right now, I feel like a fish out of water.
娜贾特很厉害 她话不多
Najat's good, she's not giving much away.
她是个优秀的厨师 戒备森严 不向我求助
She's a proper chef; close guarded, don't ask me for help.
她就是这么争强好胜
That's how feisty she is.
我从未使用过
I've never ever cooked with olive oil
百米之外现榨的橄榄油烹饪
that I've pressed literally 100 meters away.
这香味 简直不可思议
You can smell it, it is absolutely incredible.
放入肉
Meat in.
我的主菜是慢炖塔吉尔骆驼肉
My main dish is a slow cooked camel tangier,
灵感来自我和欧玛在费斯尝过的菜
inspired by the one I tasted with Omar in Fes.
你可以闻到那种难以置信的香味
You can smell that, that fragrance is just incredible.
放入柠檬
Lemons in.
我想让柠檬分解
I want the lemons to sort of disintegrate
释放绝佳的酸味
so it gives that really nice acidic flavor.
鹰嘴豆会释放出淀粉
The chick peas will release starch
让汤汁自然变浓稠
and literally allow this thing to thicken up naturally.
大约需要90分钟
It's gonna take about 90 minutes.
太棒了
Beautiful.
-天呐 这味道太香了 -你好 娜贾特
- Oh my god! I smell some deliciousness. - Hi, Najat.
-什么 -你在做什么
- What? - What's happening here?
我用了一些肩膀肉和下巴肉
I'm using some of the shoulder, the jowl.
听着不错 现学现用
Sounds very nice, face the trick.
-北非综合香料 -北非综合香料
- Ras el hanout. - Ras el hanout.
-这是我的塔吉尔 -很不错
- That's my tangier. - It's amazing.
欢迎来到摩洛哥
Welcome to Morocco.
-谢谢 -也许你应该拿开这个
- Thank you. - So maybe you can move this one
把这个放那里
and put this one there.
是的 我马上就要在那里做了
Yeah, I'm gonna start cooking on there again in a minute.
-好的 -谢谢大厨
- Oh okay. - But thank you chef.
你说过要深入大山去理解
You said get into the mountains and understand,
我还在学习 好吗
I'm still learning, okay?
-没问题 -原谅我
- No problem. - Forgive me.
好的
Fine.
记得只有最后的味道才能证明一切 不是吗
Remember, the proof is at the end, in the flavor, right?
我菜单上的下一道菜是鸡肉瑞菲沙
Next on my menu is a chicken rfissa,
一道经典的柏柏尔菜
a classic Berber dish,
传统上用于庆祝
traditionally served for celebrations.
童子鸡配上最令人垂涎的香料
It's the baby chickens with the most amazing spice.
我想让香料裹满童子鸡
The idea is to coat those chickens in all of this.
请安静
Please be quiet.
猜猜发生了什么
Guess what's happened,
下一个就是你们了
that's what's gonna happen to you next.
别吵了
Come on.
我们用手烹饪 我们用手烹饪
但是你从瀑布下去
Yes, but did you rappel down a waterfall
用手去采摘了吗
with your hands to get them?
我想没有
I don't think so.
现在把豌豆加到鸡肉里
Now, peas in, to the amazing chicken.
看看这些肥美的羊肚菌
And then look, these amazing morel mushrooms.
这将把鸡肉这道菜提升到
That's gonna elevate that chicken dish into
令人叹为观止的层次
something absolutely stunning.
鸡肉瑞菲沙和慢炖塔吉尔已就绪
With my chicken rfissa and tangier slow cooking,
该做配菜了
it's on to my side dish,
焦糖胡萝卜
caramelized carrots.
但我缺一个重要原料
But I'm missing one vital ingredient.
法蒂玛 你有蜂蜜吗 我做胡萝卜要用
Fatima, do you have any honey for my carrots?
-有 -有吗 谢谢你
- Yeah. - Yes? Thank you.
感谢上帝给了我这个九岁的副厨
Thank goodness for my nine‐year‐old sous chef.
在哪里
Whereabouts?
科尔达的女儿法蒂玛说她祖母也许能帮上忙
Karda's daughter, Fatima, says her grandma may be able to help.
你可能不知道我在说什么
Probably got no idea what I'm saying.
等尝到我的胡萝卜时你们就明白了
It'll all make sense when you taste my carrots.
这是柏柏尔人的新年传统
It's a Berber New Year tradition,
和邻居们交换食物
to exchange food with your neighbors.
可不是带一个苍白的英国厨师
Although not to bring a pasty British chef
去自己祖母家
to your grandma's house.
祈祷我可以用这些棕榈心
Fingers crossed, I can swap some heart of palm
换到她的本地蜂蜜
for her local honey.
你好 夫人
Bonjour madame.
你能给我们一些蜂蜜吗
当然可以
谢谢 看起来棒极了
Merci. Wow, Looks amazing.
都拿走吧
所有的吗 新年快乐
All of this? Wow, Happy New Year.
对了 礼物 夫人 这有一些棕榈心
Oh gift, gift, and Madame, some hearts of palm.
非常感谢
Yes, thank you so much.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
焦糖胡萝卜配上祖母的蜂蜜
Caramelized carrots with Grandma's honey.
太令人垂涎了吧
How good is that?
人间美味
Mm, it's good.
这应该能让它们安静会
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表