剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
如果这么简单 那大家都来捕捞了
If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.
但照这个速度 我能抓到一只就不错了
But at this rate, I'll be lucky to get one.
我在这下面抓到了几只
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
在右边吗
To the right?
是的 就在这下面
好的 干得漂亮
Okay. Nice one.
我终于看到了我的赏金
At last I can see my bounty,
但把它们从石头上撬起来
but prizing them off the rocks is a lot tougher
比看赞恩做要难得多
than Zane made it look.
不行吗
No?
你不能先碰它们
You can't touch them first.
对 如果你先碰 它们会紧紧黏在石头上
在毛利的传说里 帕瓦鲍鱼被比作强大的战士
In Maori legend, paua were compared to mighty warriors,
它们能以顽强的力量战胜敌人
able to overcome their opponents with stubborn strength.
但我肯定不会输给
But surely I'm not going to be out-muscled
一只六英寸的贝类
by a six-inch shellfish.
该死
Bloody hell!
我把它抓在手里 试图把它拉下来
I'm holding it in my hands while I try to pull it off.
不要这样做
不要在弄下来之前碰它们
试着把你的铲子伸到下面 然后把它们翻过来
该死
Damn!
莫妮可让我来这里
Monique sent me here
收集宴会日所需要的关键食材
to gather a key ingredient for our final feast.
我觉得我不能失败
Somehow, I think failure isn't an option.
这只好漂亮
That's a beauty!
棒 你的十个限额用掉一个了
你不是本地人 还能再抓九只
两个小不点
Well, that's two runts.
它们好漂亮
They're so beautiful.
再抓几个 就够宴会用了
Just a few more and I'll have enough for our feast.
问题是
The question is,
它们是否像莫妮可和赞恩说得那样美味
are they as tasty as Monique and Zane say they are?
我们要在海滩上煎鱼
We're having a fish fry on the beach,
双关Fuck和Fluff
这意味着我能说F开头的词了
and that means I get to use the F word.
绒绒
Fluff!
你什么时候抓到这些小坏蛋的
When did you catch those buggers?
在你们潜水的时候
-真的吗 -是的
- Serious? - Yeah.
蓝鳕鱼 太棒了
Blue cod. Amazing!
那你打算怎么烹饪
So, how are you going to cook these things?
我们打算用海藻
装在海藻里
In kelp?
像我们小时候那样
好
Yeah.
这是我们在里面潜水的海藻吗
Is this the same kelp that we were diving in?
穿梭在里面 是的
Diving amongst it, yeah.
这原来是以前毛利人的方法
他们用海藻烹饪很多东西
所以你做了这个小袋子
And so you literally make this little pocket.
制♥作♥袋子
把鱼放进去
然后再放进另外一个袋子里
好主意 那个用来烤 这个用来蒸
What a great idea. So that'll burn, that will steam.
-是的 -好棒
- Yeah. - Amazing!
现在把它全部塞进去
That'll go all the way now.
我听说过用袋子煮
I've heard of boil in a bag,
但在海藻里煮 我还是第一次听说
but boil in a kelp is a new one on me.
这太酷了
How cool is that?
也不用调味
No seasoning,
因为海藻会带来咸味 对吧
because honestly the kelp will give it the saltiness, right?
-是的 -看
- Yeah. - Look at that!
这就像个小书包 是吧
It's like a little satchel. Huh?
像个小腰包
It's like a little bum bag.
当你有这个时 谁还需要烤箱
Who needs an oven when you've got this out here.
我迫不及待想要尝尝了
I can't wait to taste that.
这不用烤很久
It won't take very long at all.
正好够时间准备帕瓦鲍鱼
There's just enough time to prepare the paua.
那你要怎么把它们弄出来
So, how do you get these out?
你伸手指进去 用力顶着壳
You put your thumb in, try and get hard against the shell.
好
Right.
当你感觉到前面那块硬的肌肉时
And when you feel that hard muscle in front of you,
继续用力推 试着从下面撬
just keep pushing and try and get underneath it.
它会弹开
It'll pop.
就是这么弄开的吗
Man, that's how you get them out?
对 看到了吗 弹开了
Yeah. See, it pops.
它们的壳太坚硬了
It's incredible how firm they are.
一些厨师会用温柔的方式使肉质变嫩
Some chefs would gently tenderize this delicacy,
但在这儿不是这样
but that's not how they do it here.
我们把它们用布包起来
So we wrap them up in a cloth
然后用石头敲打
and give them a smack with a rock.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
-我们这样让肉变嫩吗 -对
- And this is how we tenderize them? - Yeah.
现在我们可以下锅煎了
So we're literally just going to fry these now.
你一般会怎么吃
What would you normally do?
我喜欢在早餐煎全熟
I like them for breakfast fried whole.
加几个鸡蛋
With a couple of eggs
和一点牛排酱汁
and a bit of steak sauce.
真的吗 真会吃
Seriously? What a delicacy!
直接扔进去吗
Just throw it in?
可以下锅了
Yeah, I reckon.
太棒了
And that is incredible.
像是海洋版肋眼牛排
It's like stunning rib‐eyes from the sea, huh?
-对 -太漂亮了
- Yeah. - Wow, beautiful!
按照习俗 帕瓦鲍鱼是给上层毛利客人吃的
Traditionally, paua were served to high ranking Maori guests.
我很确定他们中没有叫绒绒的
I'm pretty sure none of them were called Fluff,
但凡事都有第一次
but there's a first time for everything.
绒绒 你只能吃那个小不点
Fluff, now you're getting the little one.
-是吗 -因为你没潜水
- Oh yeah! - Because you didn't dive.
好吧
Oh yeah!
我已经等不及品尝了
I'm dying to taste these, huh?
我开动了
Cheers, guys!
天呐 太鲜美了
My God! They are delicious.
它们的肉非常嫩
It's amazing how tender they are now.
肉柔软而多汁
必须得嫩一点
因为我一颗上牙都没有
接下来是绒绒用海藻蒸的蓝鳕鱼
Now for Fluff's kelp‐cooked blue cod.
绒绒[松软]
Fluff!
我爱你 你蒸得恰到好处
I love you. That is steamed to perfection.
是侥幸 还是你就这么厉害
Was that a fluke, or are you the real deal?
我就这么厉害
I'm the real deal.
-你就这么厉害 -对
- You're the real deal? - Yeah!
多么不寻常的一天
What an extraordinary day.
我明白水有多么珍贵了
I've understood how precious the water is,
他们能够因地制宜 靠水吃水
what they get from the sea and how they live.
现在我要把这些打包起来
Now I've got to put all this together
为一♥期♥一遇的宴会日做准备
and somehow cook a meal of a lifetime,
因为我必须尽心尽力
because there's no excuse,
因为目前为止这里的食材
because so far the ingredients
首屈一指
have been second to none.
通过亲手捕捞帕瓦鲍鱼
Gathering those paua by hand
使我知道了有趣的内♥幕♥
has given me a fascinating insight
从赞恩的祖先开始 通过海洋
into how little ocean foraging has changed
采集食物的方法几乎没改变
since the days of Zane's ancestors,
并且我希望自己也更接近
and I'm hoping I'm now one step closer
取得在莫妮可身边享用宴席的机会
to earning a place at Monique's side for our final feast.
先生们 谢谢你们的款待
Gents, what a treat. Thank you.
我保证下次我会在水下待久一些
I promise next time I'll stay down there longer, yeah?
别放弃你的工作
Don't give up your day job!
我会变成穷光蛋对吧
I'd be skint, right?
你会穷困潦倒
You'd be very, very poor.
在新西兰的第三天 刮起了大风
Day three in New Zealand, and it's blowing a gale.
我要飞到深山里去
I'm about to fly to the mountains...
但我的飞行员看起来
but my pilot looks more like
像刚断奶 而不是刚从飞行学校毕业
he's just out of diapers than flight school.
早上好
Good morning!
你好 我是乔尔 很高兴见到你
How you going? Joel, nice to meet you.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表