剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
阿♥拉♥斯加 霍纳市
我们从正中心把它拿起来
然后往里吹气
开玩笑吧
Stop it.
-你有 -往肺里吹气吗
- You have... - Blow in the lungs?
不这样的话 肉会很硬
你想试试吗
这肺真大
That is a big pair of lungs.
-对 没错 -大口吹吗
- Yes. Yes. - Big breath?
还差一点
Almost.
-还要吹吗 -对
- Still more? - Yes.
快了 快了
Almost. Almost.
戈登·拉姆齐: 美食秘境
第一季 第六集
这里是阿♥拉♥斯加东南部
This is Southeast Alaska.
美国最远的边界
America's final frontier.
我在寒冬腊月来到阿♥拉♥斯加东南部的狭长地区
I'm on the Southern Alaskan panhandle in the middle of winter
我迫不及待要看看这冰天雪地有何指教
and I can't wait to see what this icy wilderness has to offer.
朱诺 加拿大
海岸线与近海岛屿的这个狭长地带
This narrow strip of coastline and offshore islands
险象丛生
is exposed to all the elements...
真的是丛生
And I mean all the elements.
这是全球最生猛的环境之一
It's one of the most brutal environments on the planet.
换个说法就是
Which is another way of saying
这里极寒 还满是能杀死你的动物
it's bloody cold and full of animals that can kill you.
多年来 当地人已经适应了严酷的条件
Over the years the locals have adapted to the harsh conditions
还用荒野的资源创造出美味佳肴
and created delicious food from their wild bounty
我已经等不及要探索一番了
and I can't wait to explore.
在我历险的开始
To start my wild adventure,
要见一个重新定义阿♥拉♥斯加菜的主厨兼猎人
I'm meeting a chef and hunter who's redefining Alaskan food.
他想带我去他最喜欢的野餐地点
He wants to take me to his favorite picnic spot.
而那正好在山上九百米高处
That just happens to be almost 3,000 feet up a mountain.
但这是阿♥拉♥斯加 也就意味着暴风雪
But it's Alaska, which means snow storms
所以他给了我这辆拉风的车 直接上山
so he sent me this flashy set of wheels to drive to the top.
莱昂内尔
Lionel!
戈登
Gordon!
天啊
Oh, man!
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥斯加
Welcome to Alaska.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you, man.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
莱昂内尔·尤蒂帕是阿♥拉♥斯加的顶级厨师
Lionel Udippa is one of Alaska's top chefs.
他在世界上很多顶尖餐厅受训过
He's trained in some of the best restaurants in the world
目前他是朱诺盐餐厅的厨师长
and he is now the Executive Chef at Salt in Juneau.
他声名在外
He's gained a reputation for
用这冰雪世界的野生食材
creating incredible flavor combinations
创造出妙不可言的风味组合
from the wild ingredients of this glacial wonderland.
天啊 冻死我了
Oh, boy it is freezing!
是有一点
A little bit.
-你带午饭了吗 -带了
- Did you bring some lunch? - I did.
-我好饿 -那正好
- I'm starving. - Alright.
我帮你把雪靴换上
Well I'm gonna help you put these snow shoes on,
我们要稍微历个险
we're gonna go on a little adventure.
-雪靴吗 -没错
- Snow shoes? - Yes.
目前为止你觉得阿♥拉♥斯加怎么样
So what do you think about Alaska so far?
太严酷了
Uh, bloody hard.
太可怕了
This is insane.
你想搬来这里吗
Do you wanna move here?
夏天还可以
In the summer, yes.
自从18岁起 莱昂纳尔就开始
Lionel has been hiking and hunting
在这冰天雪地里跋涉打猎
in this freezing wilderness since he was 18.
而我的脸和手已经毫无知觉了
Whereas I've lost all feeling in my face and hands.
附近有咖啡喝吗
Any coffee nearby?
咖啡
Coffee?
你在干什么 戈登
What the hell are you doing, Gordon?
-起来 快走了 -我休息一下
- Get up, let's go! - Taking a rest.
你不练铁人三项吗
Don't you do triathlons?
练也不是在雪里
I do but not in the snow!
莱昂纳尔答应我会有美景 忽悠我上山
Lionel lured me up here with a promise of an incredible view.
但因为暂时性失明
But in this whiteout
我只能看到自己的鼻尖
the only thing I can see is the end of my nose.
你看看这景色
Wow, look at this view.
我只希望还有午饭吃
I just hope we can still have lunch.
太漂亮了
That is beautiful.
美不胜收
This is amazing.
阿♥拉♥斯加就是要生存
Alaska's all about survival.
没错
Yep.
所以你们习惯了这片地区
So you're used to this kind of terrain for like
每年有六七个月都是这样
six, seven months of the year.
-对 -了不起
- Yes, yes. - Amazing.
等阿♥拉♥斯加绿树成荫
When Alaska turns green,
-我们就会开始觅食 -嗯
- that's when we do a lot of our foraging... - Right.
或者是打猎 捕鱼
Or hunting or fishing and
尽力保存这些食材
we do our best to preserve these ingredients
-这样就能靠它们撑过冬天 -也是
- so that we have them throughout the wintertime. - Yeah.
还有一些我带来的材料
And some of those ingredients I've brought with us,
想和你分享
I wanna share with you.
-首先是个杯子 -谢谢
- First is this mug. - Thank you.
我要给你倒些白桦茸茶 让你暖和暖和
I'm gonna give you some chaga tea to warm you up.
白桦茸是长在桦树上的一种蘑菇
Chaga's a mushroom that's harvested on birch trees.
茶里面加了一点野莴苣蜜
There's a little bit of fireweed honey in this.
-太棒了 -好
- Beautiful. - Alright.
干杯 莱昂内尔 谢谢
Cheers, Lionel. Thank you.
这里边富含抗氧化物和其他维生素
It's high in antioxidants along with other vitamins.
是种菌类
It's a fungus.
好喝 蜂蜜的味道也很好
That's delicious and that honey helps it as well,
给茶带来了一点甜味
gives it that little touch of sweetness in there as well.
没错
Yes.
然后我还带了些其他的好东西
And then I also brought some other goodies for us.
是什么
What is that?
-驼鹿肉干 -驼鹿肉干
- Moose sticks. - Moose sticks?
对
Yes.
别开玩笑了
Stop messing around.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm, I'm serious.
-驼鹿肉干 -对
- Moose sticks? - Yes.
就像驼鹿香肠一样
So it's like a moose sausage?
没错
Correct.
又轻 吃起来又没声音
It's light, it's quiet,
我去打猎的时候经常吃
I eat a lot of these when
因为你不想让鹿听到你咀嚼的声音
I go hunting or you don't want the deer to
-对吧 -对
- hear you chew, right? - Right.
所以你要尽量保持安静
So you gotta keep as quiet as possible.
你还饿吗
Are you still hungry?
这个是王鲑鱼腩
This, right here is king salmon belly.
王鲑鱼腩
King salmon belly.
真美味
That is delicious.
肥美咸香 烟熏口味
Fatty, delicious, salty, smoky.
这个要熏制8个小时
This will be smoked for about eight hours.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Mm‐mm.
这是我在山上
That's like one of the
见过的最令人兴奋的小背包
little backpacks I've ever seen on a mountain.
-我最喜欢的还是驼鹿肉干 -谢谢
- Um, my favorite has to be the moose stick. - Thank you.
这只是阿♥拉♥斯加美味的冰山一角
This is just a small tasting of what we have to offer in Alaska.
为了让你真正体会到这片土地
In order for you to really engage with this land
我要让你去阿♥拉♥斯加霍纳市
I'm going to send you off to Hoonah, Alaska.
你要往那边走 一片白茫茫的地方
So you're gonna be going that way, where you can't see anything.
莱昂内尔想让我从霍纳市开始
Lionel wants me to start my journey in Hoonah
在这个偏远的社区
to learn about the wilderness
向当地居民了解这片荒野
from the residents in this remote community
然后周末在这里重聚
and then meet him back here at the end of the week
为当地的一些传奇人物烹饪
to cook for some local legends.
-我们要在一群渔民面前烹饪 -好
- We're gonna cook in front of a, a bunch of fishermen... - Right.
我告诉你 他们会对你大肆评头论足
And let me tell you they're gonna judge the hell out of you.
-渔民是阿♥拉♥斯加的美食评论家 -是的
- Fishermen are the Alaskan food critics, right? - Yes.
还有什么要注意的吗
And anything else to be aware of?
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表