剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
eating at 2:00 p.m. in the afternoon.
我们就有更多时间了
Just give us a bit more time.
不行 那就犯规了
打电♥话♥给僧侣长
But telephone the chief Monk.
好了 炖鲶鱼完成
Right, catfish stew done.
请尝吧
Please.
-需要加辣椒 -需要加辣椒吗
- Need chili. - Need chili?
是的 再加一点辣椒 一点罗望子
Yeah, a bit more chili, a bit of tamarind.
好的 我已经觉得很辣了
Yeah. There's me thinking it's too hot.
太酸了
It's too soury.
他说还要加辣椒
And he's saying more chili.
难以置信
I mean, unbelievable.
当我给炖菜剁更多辣椒时
While I chop some more chili for my stew,
乔伊开始做他的第二道菜
Joi's onto his second course.
你用柠檬草做什么
What do you do with the lemon grass?
我把柠檬草铺平再把鱼塞进去
I'm spreading the lemon grass to stuff the fish inside.
用缠绕的柠檬草包裹的鱼
Fish wrapped in intricate lemon grass parcels.
太棒了
Amazing.
我已经有些慢了 乔伊还需要用我的厨房♥
Except for the fact that I'm behind, and Joi needs my kitchen.
你要借我的煎锅吗
Do you want to borrow my fryer?
是的 请借给我
Yes, yes, please.
现在你把我当你的副厨了
Now, you're treating me like I'm your sous chef now.
是啊
Yes, yes.
我觉得你很亲切 招人喜欢而且乐于助人
I thought you were sort of sweet, endearing and helpful.
外表看着亲切 内心却不是
外表看着亲切 内心却不是
Look outside sweet, but inside not sweet.
外表亲切 内心却求胜心切
Outside sweet, inside competitive.
如果他们不喜欢这些食物怎么办
What happens if they don't like the food?
他们不会给你祝福
他们不会给你祝福
They won't give me the blessing?
不会
No.
夺回我的厨房♥后 终于可以开始做第二道菜了
With my kitchen back, I can finally start my second course.
香辣香蕉叶鱼卷
A spicy take of the banana leaf fish wrap,
我五天前在湄公河岸吃过
I ate on the banks of the Mekong five days ago.
这是个把这些小包捆起来的巧妙方法
It's a beautiful way of tying up these little packets.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you want some help?
现在不需要 谢谢
I'm good for now, thank you.
我开玩笑的
I was joking.
我都忙不过来了
I'm busy enough as it is.
只剩下30分钟了
With just 30 minutes left,
乔伊烤了一些鲶鱼排
Joi's throwing some catfish steaks on the barbecue.
我有一条超棒的康尼瀑布鱼
But I have one of those incredible Coney Falls fish.
我要薄薄的裹上这条鱼
I'm going to lightly coat this fish,
把香草和柠檬草塞进去
stuff it with the herbs, and the lemon grass.
然后我要快速油炸
Yeah. And then, I'm going to literally quickly fry it.
我从来不需要做得这么急
I've never had to cook this fast.
什么
What?
我真是他妈的...
No. I'm a little bit in the...
你不能在这里说脏话
Okay. You're not allowed to say bad word in here.
不是好话
Not a nice word.
会有噩运 不能说
不能说 不能说
No! No!
不能说 甚至不能说...
No? Not even...
-说好话 -好话
- Nice word. - Nice words?
给我个代替...的词
Give me a word for...
不管是不是真有报应 我得管住自己的嘴巴
Bad karma or not, I'm struggling to hold my tongue.
我们在和时间赛跑 要赶快完成
We're against the time. We need to finish.
因为压力真的很大
Because the pressure is really on.
我 我 我该去哪洗锅
Where, where, where do I wash my pan?
去河边
In the river.
我的天啊
Oh, for god's sake man.
但剩下的时间 刚好够我做最后一道菜
But, with just moments to spare, I'm onto my final dish.
现在我要用超级够劲的壁虎米酒
Now I get to use the super strength gecko rice whisky.
和我们都喜欢的一道焦糖火灼香蕉
And, three words we can all enjoy, caramelized flambé bananas.
不 不 你不能
Um, no, no, you can't.
等一下
Hold on a minute!
不 僧人不能饮酒
No, you can't do moonshine for the Monk.
我会烧出一层焦糖
It will be caramelized.
酒精都会挥发
The alcohol will be gone.
但酒精还是会存留一些 对吗
But still got the, you've got alcohol in it?
求求你
Please?!
不 不 不行
No, no, you can't.
他们在为给寺庙
They beat the drum for the
送来食物的人敲鼓
people to bring the food into the temple.
僧人们可能秉持圣洁的心念
The Monks may live a holy life,
但错过我的火灼香蕉
but missing out on my banana flambé
会是僧侣们最大的牺牲
may be their greatest sacrifice of all.
咱们最好快点
We better hurry.
好好好
Yes! Yes! Yes!
该摆盘了
Time to plate up.
好了 乔伊
Okay Joi.
-你完成了 -时间刚好
- You done? - Just in time.
我的盛宴终于完成了
Finally, my feast is finished.
酸甜炖鲶鱼
A sweet and sour catfish stew,
香辣蕉叶鱼卷 选用康尼瀑布最鲜美的鱼
spicy banana leaf fish wrap, Coney Falls finest catch.
还有蛇豆沙拉
And, a snake bean salad.
但乔伊更甚一筹
But Joi's outdone himself.
木屑鲶鱼汤
A wood infused catfish soup.
精致的柠檬草鱼肉包
Delicate lemon grass and fish parcels,
还有令人垂涎的烤鱼排
and mouthwatering barbecued fish steaks.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
如果只是每天都同一时间进餐 那下午两点也行
I think just eat at the same time every day, 2:00 would be fine.
是的 每天都是
Yes, every time yeah.
我有幸为僧侣长和他的徒弟献上一餐
I have the honor of serving the Head Monk and his Novices.
请享用
Please enjoy.
用餐之时是神圣的
Meal times are sacred,
我和乔伊只能远远地偷看
so Joi and I grab a sneak peep from a distance.
他们看起来不太高兴
他们平时就这样吗
对 他们平时吃饭就要保持静默 细嚼慢咽
做到食而不言
看着僧侣们吃着我的菜给人一种宗教感
Watching the Monks eat my dishes feels a bit spiritual.
希望这是天国的味道
Hopefully it's a taste of heaven,
希望他们不会把我打入万劫不复的地狱
and they won't condemn me to eternity,
然后在地狱厨房♥中继续烹饪
doing the dishes in Hell's Kitchen.
终于要揭晓结果了
Finally, the moment of truth.
味道怎么样 和我们的食物相像吗
美味 美味
他说每道菜都很美味
He said everything tasted good.
好极了
Excellent.
能问问他炖鲶鱼怎么样吗
Please ask him about the catfish stew?
也很美味
也很美味吗
美味 美味
-他喜欢吗 -对 他喜欢
- He liked it? - Yeah, he liked it.
能帮我解释一下我本来想用自♥制♥酒
Would you explain that I did have a dessert for caramelized
做焦糖香蕉甜点 但结果不被允许吗
bananas with moonshine, but we are not allowed?
但下次我会直接烤香蕉
But, next time, I'll just barbecue the bananas.
好的
Okay.
显然我失礼的想法并未博得他的好感
Clearly he's not impressed with my flambé faux pas.
但我所做的足够让我受到祝福
But, I've still done enough to earn a blessing.
在老挝之旅中
On my Laotian journey,
我在最令人称奇的地方
I've unearthed a vibrant cuisine that's packed full of flavors,
发掘了充满活力 口味丰富的菜肴
and found in the most surprising places.
在老挝人♥民♥逐渐脱贫致富的过程中
As the Laotian people slowly emerge from poverty,
湄公河为他们源源不断地提供着财富
the Mekong River continues to give them something very valuable.
一种可以让味蕾战栗 让灵魂被滋养的丰富文化
A rich culture that thrills the taste buds and feeds the soul.
那是无价之宝
That is priceless.
多棒的一周 谢谢你
What an amazing week, thank you.
是的 也谢谢你 欢迎你再来
Yeah, thank you. Nice to visit.
-再会了 -祝你好运 我们就此别过
- See you soon. - Good luck, So be it.
真棒的一周
Amazing week.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的业力也恢复了平衡 至少是这一刻
And so with my karmic balance restored, at least for the moment,
我要启程前往下一段冒险了
it's on to my next adventure.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表