剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
不然我就完蛋了
Otherwise, I'll be toast.
天呐 看看下面那条路成了什么样
Bloody hell, and look what's happening to the road down here.
都塌成一条河了
It's disintegrating, literally, into a river.
所以我现在需要的不是引擎 而是船桨
So right now, it's not an engine you want, it's a paddle.
路上流淌的水
The water running down the road,
把道路变成了滑道
it's almost making like a skid path,
因为每次转弯我的轮子都疯狂打滑
because I'm literally spinning my wheels, as we go round.
看那边
Look at that.
那就是个瀑布
That's what I call a waterfall.
听那水声的咆哮
Listen to that roar.
天啊 太不可思议了
Oh, boy. That is ridiculous.
水流飞驰而下的力量太无敌了
The power coming from that is absolutely incredible
溅出的水花也超多
and the spray is insane.
叹为观止 天呐
But that is breathtaking. My god.
暴风雨肆虐且十分潮湿时 这样的冲凉太完美
A perfect shower on a very humid, stormy day.
每个转角都会遇见一道瀑布
Every corner, there's another waterfall.
在其他国家 这些小瀑布可能会成为国家标志
Any other country, it would be a national landmark,
但在这 就像公交站一样常见
but here, it's almost like a bus stop.
雨下个不停 而且现在
The rain is relentless and right now
我渴望吃些治愈食物
I could really do with some comfort food.
所以我打算来一块夏威夷天堂
So, I'm heading for a slice of Hawaiian heaven.
每个人都爱吃香蕉面包
Everybody's in love with banana bread,
这算是夏威夷的主要食物
it's almost like a staple here in Hawaii,
我超级爱吃 从小就吃
and I'm a big lover, I grew up with it.
但人们说桑迪餐馆的最好吃
But they say, Sandy's is the best.
我等不及要去尝尝
I can't wait to see what the
桑迪餐馆的香蕉面包有什么特别之处
fuss is about Sandy's banana bread.
桑迪阿姨的香蕉面包店
茂宜半岛码头水果摊
位于茂宜半岛上哈纳公路旁
-早上好 -你好
- Morning. - Aloha.
你好 怎么样
Oh, aloha, how are you?
-很好 -天啊 这味道让人口水直流
- Very well. - Oh, my God, the smell is extraordinary.
我迫不及待要尝尝香蕉面包了
I am dying to try some banana bread.
不给你尝 你好刻薄
I can't give it to you, you're so mean.
什么 那不赖我
What? It's not me.
要怪那些和我一起工作的蠢货
It's the idiots I have to work with.
我不是故意要骂人 只是不小心就冒出来了
I don't mean to curse, it's just, unfortunately, they drop out.
让我看看你是怎么做的 告诉我吧
So just show me how you make it then, give me something.
没问题 只要你保证
Sure, sure, if you promise
只要你保证不冲我大喊大叫 就可以进来
If you promise not to yell and swear at me, you can come in.
-我保证 -从后面进来吧
- I promise. - Come in the back.
从后面进去 太棒了 你可真难搞
Come in the back. Excellent. Man, you're a toughie.
乖乖 看来我是名声扫地了
Oh, dear, my reputation precedes me.
是时候用做最擅长的事来挽回一下了
Time for some damage control, doing what I do best.
我们先放面粉 然后放糖
So we're gonna put flour first and then sugar.
-盐 -就这么简单
- Salt. - Simple, simple.
-好了 -要放这么多香蕉
- Right. - Look how much bananas go into the mix.
-全部倒进去吗 -全部
- All of that in there? - All of it.
然后我们把融化的热黄油倒在上面
And then we're gonna put our hot melted butter right over it.
搅拌均匀 手法就是画S型
So we're gonna mix it, almost like um-- like S's.
画S型就可以
Like just S's.
-屎的那个S吗 -或者是超级
- S for s**t. - Or super.
该死 一不小心露馅了
Damn, I slipped up here.
不过我的魅力攻势似乎奏效了
But my charm offensive seems to be working.
在没有量杯的情况下
Without a measuring cup in sight,
她们完全凭借肉眼判断分量
they're judging the quantities completely by eye
看起来不错
and it looks great.
我们家四代人都在这里工作
We have four generations that work in here.
我父亲是夏威夷华裔
My father is Hawaiian Chinese.
他以及他上面七代人
He and seven generations of his family
都是这里的原住民
are original to this spot.
这就是信风的精华
So, the essence of the trade winds,
它加速了不同根源 文化
it festers this incredible melting pot
不可思议的融合
of different origins, different cultures.
这就是夏威夷
That's what Hawaii is.
该拿出来了 天啊
Here we go. Oh, man.
从烤箱飘出来的气味令人陶醉
The smell coming from this oven is amazing,
一下把我带回了童年时代
and it's taking me back to my childhood.
我迫不及待要尝尝了
I can't wait to taste it.
你做得很棒
You did good.
太他妈好吃了
That is delicious.
抱歉 太好吃了 对不起
Sorry. That is delicious. Sorry.
这香蕉面包好吃到让你爆粗口
Banana bread that makes you curse.
就是这么好吃
It's that good.
-是啊 -我的天啊
- Yes. - Oh, my God.
你本人比电视上友善多了
You're a lot nicer in person.
太谢谢你了
Thank you very much.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
见到你太高兴了
So nice to meet you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-谢谢你 -上帝保佑 太美味了
- Thank you. - God bless. Delicious.
谢谢 拜拜 谢谢
Thank you. Bye bye, thank you.
再见
Aloha.
什么鬼天气
Fucking weather.
我只剩24个小时
I've got just 24 hours left,
要在夏威夷大餐里加入我的独家风味
to put my own unique twist on a Hawaiian feast.
香蕉蛋糕
Tasting that banana bread
让我思考起该做什么甜品
has got me thinking about my dessert.
我可以用香蕉 或者芋粉酱
I could use banana, or maybe that poi cream.
不过还有种当地美食值得尝试 就是面包果
But there's one more local delicacy to try, breadfruit.
这也是乘独木舟远道而来的植物
It's another canoe plant,
波利尼西亚人乘坐独木舟到达夏威夷岛
由极具探索精神的波利尼西亚人
brought here centuries ago,
在几百年前带到这里
by exploring Polynesians.
不过 我还从没尝过它
But, it's a new one on me.
迈克看守着
Mike is a guardian
世界上面包果种类最多的果园
of the largest breadfruit collection in the world,
有超过150种类型的面包果可供挑选
with over 150 types to choose from.
面包果最特别之处是什么 迈克
What's so special about the breadfruit, Mike?
-土豆和米饭能做的它都能做 -是吗
- You can do anything a potato or rice can do. - Right.
它含有复合碳水化合物 大量的维生素A
Complex carbohydrates, a lot of vitamin A,
维生素C 以及大量蛋白质
vitamin C, a lot of protein.
可它到底是水果 还是蔬菜
But is it a fruit, or is it a vegetable?
它是水果
It is a fruit.
不过也可以当做蔬菜使用
But it can be used as a vegetable.
肯定的 当然
You bet, yeah.
信风还带来了这种遗留问题
That's what the trade winds legacy blows in,
有身份认同危机的食物
food with an identity crisis.
-太好玩了 -用手掰开
- That's amazing. - Break that open with your hands.
-真的吗 直接撕开 -对
- Really? Just tear it open? - Yes.
我了个去
Bloody hell.
-它里面的味道真大 -是的
- So that's strong inside there. - Yeah.
你可以判断一下甜度 像这样用手抓一点
You can tell the sweetness, try to grab a little bit like.
然后
And then
我说不好
I don't know.
你知道 孩子刚出生
Do you know, with the new baby,
到处都是尿布 我真的不确定
diapers everywhere, I'm just not sure that, argh.
想象一下 把这个和巧克力蜂蜜一起放在锅里
So imagine that in a pot, with some chocolate, some honey.
你抽烟了吗
Have you been smoking?
不 就是这个味道
No, no, that's the real deal.
这鬼东西怎么做成美味
Yeah, how can we turn this thing into something delicious?
我向你发出挑战 在哈纳之旅中
I challenge you to make something with this breadfruit,
用面包果烹饪些美食
on your trip here in Hana.
那我想
So, I think what I'd like
从比较坚硬的果实入手
to start off with, is maybe a firmer one,
半熟的那种
a less ripe one.
好的
Okay.
因为我有主意了
Because I've got a couple of ideas,
但太甜的果实 我拿不准
but I'm just not too sure about the super sweet one.
没问题 这儿就有
Sure, yeah, I got some right over here.
-谢谢 -可以在这多摘几个
- Thank you. - And we can pick a couple more.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表