剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表
the adrenalin took over.
做得好 兄弟
Good job, man.
-太棒了 太棒了 -是的
- Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. - Yeah.
看那里
Look at that over there.
是的
Yeah!
就是它 胡须地衣
That's it there, the old man's beard.
对 就是它
Yeah, this is it.
它看起来确实很像胡须 对吧
It actually looks like a beard as well, doesn't it?
是的
Yeah, it does.
外形上来看 漂亮极了
In terms of, I mean beautiful.
你瞧 看起来怎么样
I mean look. How's it look?
没错 我们要长山羊胡子了
Exactly. We're growing a goatee.
对 就是这样
Yeah. Just like that.
-好棒 -完美 好了
- Amazing. - Perfect. Alright.
这个茶 你准备好了吗
This tea. Are you ready or what?
你第一次开始这种攀岩是几岁
How old were you when you first started these kind of climbs?
我当时
Oh, I was like,
-我好像是13岁时第一次 -13岁
- I think I was 13 when I first... - 13.
第一次尝试攀岩
tried climbing for the first time.
那其实并不难
I mean it was nothing gnarly but
但是我开始爱上爬山
you know I started getting in the mountains
并上瘾了
and I got hooked.
所以我现在在这里
So here I am.
太棒了
It's amazing.
做得好 干杯
Cheers for the good job.
干杯
Cheers.
所以这是混合着
So that's a cross between
百利甜酒或薄荷酒
a sort of Baileys stroke mint
加一点迷迭香的点缀
with a little touch of rosemary in there.
味道大不相同
Alright, so big difference there.
尝起来挺像的
Kinda tastes like it huh?
这里就有云杉尖
These are spruce tips right here.
摘到了
Gotcha.
当地人多年来一直
Locals have been harvesting
采集这些苦的柠檬味云杉尖
these bitter lemony spruce branch tips for years.
太酷了
That's amazing.
太酷了 我的天呐
That's amazing, oh my God.
你准备好下去了吗
Are you about ready to go down?
是的
Yeah.
走下去 好吗
Walk your way down, okay.
左手臂放下面
Put your left arm down.
我现在感觉到
I'm now getting a sense to
-如果你不懂得如何生存 -棒
- how dangerous Alaska is.... - Awesome.
阿♥拉♥斯加有多危险了
if you don't know how to survive properly.
好大风
Bloody windy.
做得好
Nice work.
如果你没准备好 这会要了你的命
If you're not prepared, boy, it's gonna take you down.
但这经历太棒了
But what an experience.
对于一个不是以攀岩为生的人来说
You know for someone who doesn't climb for a living
值得回味一生
that was extraordinary.
谢了
Cheers for that.
祝你好运
Good luck here.
这比想象中的难 兄弟
That's harder than you think, man.
-是的 -做得好
- Oh, yeah. - Oh, great job.
你很棒
That was awesome.
好消息是 我不用再攀岩了
The good news is that I'm done with climbing.
但坏消息是
But the bad news is
云杉尖和胡须地衣
that spruce tips and old man's beard
不足以满足我们盛宴上的渔民
aren't gonna be enough to satisfy the fishermen at our feast.
欣赏了一路美景后 我到了霍纳市
So, after taking the scenic route I'm in Hoonah,
特林吉特人250多年来的家乡
homeland of the Tlingit community for over 250 years.
特林吉特人靠打渔和捕猎为生
The Tlingit fish and hunt to survive
而海豹是他们的重要食物
with seal a key part of their diet.
但只有阿♥拉♥斯加本地人能捕猎海豹
But only Alaskan natives can hunt them
我则被排除在外 因为你应该留意到了
which rules me out because in case you hadn't noticed
我不是阿♥拉♥斯加本地人
I'm not an Alaskan native.
做得好
Good job. Yeah.
-谢谢 先生 -谢谢你 伙计
- Thank you sir. - Thanks, bud. Thank you.
所以我要跟一位部落长者在他的熏制室见面
So I'm gonna meet a tribal elder at his smokehouse
来学习如何准备这道当地主食
to learn how to prepare this native staple.
欧文 晚上好
Owen, good evening.
晚上好 你好吗
我很好 谢谢
I'm very well, thank you.
很高兴见到你 孩子你好吗
An absolute pleasure to see you. Young lady, how are you?
我很好
Good, how are you?
没关系 我有时手更脏
Don't worry, I've had worse on my hands.
我是戈登 幸会 你叫什么名字
Gordon, good to see you. And your name is?
我叫莉亚
I'm Lia.
莉亚 特林吉特长者 欧文
Lia. Tlingit elder, Owen,
从八岁开始就通过
has been hunting seal to help feed his community
捕猎海豹养活族人
since he was eight years old.
它们很难捕吗
Are they difficult to catch?
我父亲从我年幼时就教我如何呼唤它们
用这种声音
像我爷爷打嗝一样
Sounds like my grandad burping!
是啊
Yeah.
然后它们就会出来吗
And they come up to the surface?
从水中出来 并游向我
你在那干什么呢
What are you doing there by way?
编织肠子
Braiding the intestines.
你在编织肠子
You're braiding the intestines.
真的吗 编成辫子一样
Seriously. Into like a plait?
-对 -我能试一下吗
- Yes. - May I?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
没事 谢谢
No thank you.
抓住这里
You just grab that, this part here.
然后把它回穿过去
And then you pull it back through.
编得真好看
I mean that is a beautiful braid.
你们用肠子做什么呢
And what do you use intestines for?
我们会把它挂在烟房♥里熏制
We'll hang it in the smoke house and smoke it through.
在准备好烹饪肉的时候
And when we're getting ready to cook the meat
我们通常会和肠子一起烹饪
we usually cook the intestines with it.
那尝起来
And then taste‐wise,
是像肉干一样吗
is it almost like a, a sort of jerky,
猪肉的口感
sort of pork texture?
还是更加筋道
Or is it a lot more strenuous?
非常筋道
懂了 真不错 漂亮的结
Yeah. Amazing, it's a beautiful knot.
你这么给自己编发吗
Is that how you braid your hair?
-不是 -不是 很好
- No. - No. Awesome.
好 我尝试一下
Alright, well I'm gonna have a little go.
手指放在这里 对吧
So you got your fingers in there, right.
-然后抓住这个 -抓住那一块
- Then you grab this. - Grab that bit.
然后穿过去
Then you pull that through.
-对吧 -对
- Right. - Yes.
全部穿过去
And then pull all the way through.
-对 -明白了 好
- Yes. - Gotcha. Okay.
然后重复
And so, again.
穿过去 压下来
So, pull that through and then push down.
太神奇了
That's incredible.
这是我们从小到大都在做的事
That's something that like we grew up with I should say.
-是吗 -并且这是
- Yeah. - And...
-难以置信的佳肴 -没错
- And a delicacy beyond belief. - That's true.
-我能擦一下手吗 -好
- May I? - Yes.
肠子的味道可够浓烈的 是吧
Mind you there's a pungent smell coming from them, isn't there?
见识过过欧文和莉亚
After seeing how creative Owen and Lia are
对海豹肠子的创造力后
with the seals intestines
我很好奇欧文在熏制室里做些什么
I'm curious to see what Owen's got going on in his smokehouse.
这个熏制室是你建造的吗
So you built this little smokehouse?
是的
Yes I did.
这里是海豹肉
Yeah, this is seal meat here.
把它放在中间 挂在一根棍子上
You wanna center it and hang it on one of these sticks here.
明白
Gotcha.
剧集 | 戈登·拉姆齐:美食秘境 | 导航列表