剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
I need you.
世界博览会的工程师们
The World's Fair engineers
专门为博览会设计了他们最好的车
created their finest ride exclusively for the fair.
手拉手是代表
Hand in Hand is a representation
67个国家和睦相处
of over 67 countries living in harmony.
所以我们必须关注约翰逊总统
So we have to watch President Johnson
在世界博览会上的演讲
speak at the World's Fair,
然后我们要写些文章什么的
and then we have to write about it.
你已经写过南卡罗来纳展览的事了
Well, you already wrote about the South Carolina exhibit
毕竟你在那待了三个月
since you was down there for three months.
是啊 但这是另一个作业
Yeah, well, this is a different assignment.
你能过来跟我和妈妈一起看吗
Can you come over and watch it with me and Mommy?
嗯 当然可以
Yes. Of course.
如果你妈妈同意的话
If your mama says it's all right.
你妈妈是什么样的人
What was your mommy like?
我都不怎么了解她
I barely knew her.
我很小的时候她就去世了
She died when I was real little.
所以
So...
我很难过你没有妈妈
I'm sad you don't have a mommy.
我无法想象那是什么感觉
I can't imagine what that's like.
我爱我妈妈胜过这世上的任何人
I love my mom more than anyone in the whole world.
比爱你父亲还爱吗
More than your father?
是的
Yes.
比爱我还爱吗
More than me?
不
No.
一样爱
It's a tie.
你知道我不能停止阻挠议事 亚当
You know I can't end the filibuster, Adam.
这是不可能的
It's impossible.
即使那样做是对的也不行吗
-Even if it's the right thing? -
我的选民会怎么说
Now, what would my constituents say?
我要忠于他们的需要和愿望
I am loyal to their needs and wants.
他们想要的是种族隔离
And what they want is segregation.
我的人♥民♥为了不分种族
My people have literally fought and died
都可以平等使用旅馆 餐馆和交通工具
for this simple right --
这些简单的权利
to use hotels, restaurants, and transportation
战斗着 并且牺牲了
regardless of race.
这些是有一天 我希望我的孩子们
These are the things that one day
还有你的孩子们 都认为是理所当然的事
I want my children, and yours, to take for granted.
这个国家还没准备好
The country's not ready yet,
你知道的
and you know it.
我们必须让他们做好准备
We must make them ready.
这叫领导力
It's called leadership.
哦
Oh.
我不会允许的
I won't allow it.
这就叫政♥治♥
That's called politics.
那我在委员会上搁置你的农业法案怎么样
How about I hold up your farm bill in committee?
你们州的人♥民♥会饿死的
The people of your state will starve.
你不会那么做的
You wouldn't do that.
政♥治♥
Politics.
我的选民宁愿讨饭去
Well, my constituents would rather scrounge for food
也不愿听政♥府♥指挥
than be told what to do by the government.
如果他们没饭吃 就会投票让你下台
They'll vote you out of office if they can't eat.
我愿意冒这个险
Well, I'm willing to risk that.
阿肯色州的人♥民♥支持我
The people of Arkansas support me
因为我在为他们而战 亚当
because I'm fighting for them, Adam.
就像你为哈林区而战一样
Just like you're fighting for Harlem.
我们曾经是朋友
We used to be friends.
我们不能达成一些共识吗
Can't we come to some understanding?
我们还是朋友
We're still friends.
来吧 不要认为这是针对你个人的
Come on. Don't take this personally.
好了 朋友
All right , friend.
你进城去博览会的时候
While you're in town for the fair,
我们去吉奇俱乐部喝一杯吧
let's get a drink at the Geechee Club.
那是哈林最热门的地方了
It's the hottest spot in Harlem.
他们有最好的酒
They have the best booze
还有世界上最漂亮的女人
and the most beautiful women in the world.
感兴趣吗
Interested?
浆果越黑 汁水越甜
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
他们是这么说的
That's what they say.
他们是这么说的
That's what they say.
我们搜遍了哈林区的每个街区
We've searched every block in Harlem.
找不到那个黑鬼
Can't find that nigger.
他跑路了 算了吧
Well, he skipped town. You know, forget about it.
你说算了吧是什么意思
What do you mean, forget about it?
嗯
Yeah.
我会走遍全国追踪那个黑鬼
I'll track his black ass across the country.
不 你不会的 我们还有事情要做
No, you won't. We got business to do.
你在说什么 他杀了卡尔米内
What are you talking about? He killed Carmine.
卡尔米内的脑子就像砖头一样
Carmine's got a brick for a fucking brain.
他从不思考
He didn't think twice,
在妓院里拔出了他的刀
pulled out his fucking knife in a whorehouse.
尤其是在那家妓院
Especially thatwhorehouse.
得了吧
Come on.
你在为这个混♥蛋♥辩护吗
You defending this cocksucker?
一个黑鬼杀了你的人 你还为他辩护
A mulignan kills your own man and you're defending him?
你会那样做吗
Would you have done that?
告诉我 吉诺
Tell me something, Gino --
你会在那个
Would you have pulled a knife out
该死的妓院拔刀吗
in that fucking whorehouse?!
不
No.
所以你要小心了
So you watch yourself.
如果本尼在这里 他会收拾你的
You know, if Benny was here, he'd set you straight.
是的
Yeah.
你需要你的军师从迈阿密回来
You need your consigliere back from Miami,
因为这纯属扯淡
'cause this is bullshit!
别听他的 老大 他是一个混♥蛋♥
Don't listen to him, boss. He's an asshole.
我打电♥话♥给彼得·布鲁诺了
I called Peter Bruno!
我给托尼·马切西打了电♥话♥
I called Tony Marchesi.
没人见过他
None of them crews have seen him.
我们在说什么来了
What are we talking about here?
我们说的是本尼 他不在迈阿密
We're talking about Benny! He's not in fuckin' Miami!
也许他和某个色情女郎去旅行了
Maybe he took a trip with one of those porno girls.
他好像真的很喜欢其中一个
You know, he seemed really into one of them.
是色情片害死了他
It's the pornography that got him killed.
这就是
And that's...
那是博南诺的领地
...that's Bonanno's territory.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
That fuckin' cocksucker.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
肯定那混♥蛋♥杀了他
That cocksucker had him whacked.
我要为他的死负责
You know, I'm responsible for his death.
哇 谁说他死了
Whoa. Who says he's dead?
他已经六周没打电♥话♥来了
He hasn't called in six weeks.
肯定是死了
He's dead.
我给你找个活
I got a job for you.
你找到杀害了本尼的人
You find the person that -- that killed Benny.
还有
And...
你把他的头给我带来
you bring me his head.
我骗玛格丽特只是为了跟她在一起
I only lied to Margaret to stay in her life.
消除谎言的最好方法就是说出真♥相♥
Well, the best way to undo a lie is to tell the truth.
如果她拒绝我怎么办
What if she rejects me?
如果她发现你是她母亲
What if when she finds out you're her mother,
不是她姐姐 你其实证实了她
not her sister, you confirm something
灵魂深处的感受呢
she already feels in her soul?
嗯
Mm.
当我是个瘾君子的时候 我不在乎任何人或任何事
When I was an addict, I didn't care about anyone or anything.
即使是玛格丽特
Even Margaret.
现在我在乎的太多了
Now I care too much.
拜真♥主♥阿♥拉♥所赐
Well, through the grace of Allah,
你已经改变了你的生活
you've changed your life.
你变得强大
You've become strong.
借着真♥主♥的恩典 我遇见了你
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表