剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
没有我的话你们哪来的十个哈林区
You don't even have the Ten Harlems without me!
我现在就堵死你们这条路
- -I'll shut it down!
听见了吗
You hear me?! I'll shut it down!
- 冷静点 把枪 - 嘿 别这样
-Calm down! Put -- -Hey, it's okay.
没必要的 冷静点
This is unnecessary. Calm down.
这家伙可真是脾气太急了
A fucking hothead, this guy!
- 好了 听我说 - 别这样
-All right, look. -It's okay.
别这样哈
It's all right.
把枪放下
Put your guns away.
听我说
Listen.
你也不想死的对吧
Would you rather be dead?
你知道要怎么办
You know how to play the game.
弱肉强食
The strong devour the weak,
博南诺和其他家族
and -- and Bonanno and those other families,
他们太强了
they're too strong!
我要担心我家人的安全
I'm worried about my family's safety.
钱对我没那么大意义
The money ain't worth it to me.
没什么大不了的
Nothing would be off-limits.
我不想让我家人被杀了 你也不想吧
I don't want my family dead, and neither do you!
- 你个狗♥日♥的♥ - 没错
-You motherfuckers. -Yeah, right!
我们都是混♥蛋♥
We're motherfuckers.
那么
So...
我们在巴蒙特见
we'll meet at Bamonte's,
聊聊该怎么分账
and we'll figure out the split
确保对大家都公平
and, uh, make sure it's fair for everybody.
- 巴蒙特 - 嗯
-Bamonte's? -Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥以为我傻吗
You think I'm fucking stupid?
你刚刚摆了我一道 现在你还想
You just threw me over, and now you want me to go
把我扔狮子洞里去
into the lion's den?
你说的对
You're right.
我们可以去你的俱乐部
We can go to your club, all right?
叫啥来着
The whattayacallit.
- 吉奇 - 对
-The Geechee. -Yeah.
这事总得结了对吧
Look, it's gotta be done, all right?
我们俩也得过不少好处了
We had our run, and now it's time
现在也该分给其他家族点了 对吧
to give the family a taste, all right?
只能这么办
That's just the way it works.
怎么着 你们还等我给小费呢吗
What, are you waiting for a tip?
赶紧给我出去吧
Get the fuck out of here.
赶紧
Get the fuck out of my shop!
-
伊莉斯修女
Sister Elise?
你难过了吗
You upset?
没有
No.
- 我没事 - 嗯
-No, I'm fine. -Mm.
你说的话 深深地感动了我
The words you spoke moved me...deeply.
马尔科姆
Malcolm has...
是伊♥斯♥兰♥民族的耻辱
disgraced the Nation and the Lamb of God.
你
Did you --
你听见真♥主♥圣徒说
Did you hear the Dear Holy Apostle's speech
他希望马尔科姆离开了吗
where he said he wished Malcolm would go away?
听见了
Yes.
我想我知道他的真正意思是什么
I think I know what he was trying to say.
他的
The...
弦外之音
...message within his message.
查尔斯 你这话是什么意思
What are you saying, Brother Charles?
很快你就不用
That soon you won't have to worry
担心那个伪君子了
about that hypocrite anymore.
你是谁
Who are you, Sister?
我叫伊莉斯·约翰逊
My name is Elise Johnson.
可以进去和你说吗
May I speak with you inside?
你说圣所的这个人
You say this man at the Temple --
查尔斯
Brother Charles --
威胁了我丈夫吗
made a threat against my husband?
我试图打电♥话♥给你们
I tried to call, but the operator said
但接线员说你们家的电♥话♥线没开通
your line was disconnected?
伊♥斯♥兰♥民族取消了我们的电♥话♥服务
The Nation turned off our phone service.
一直都有人威胁马尔科姆
Malcolm gets threats all the time.
你看到我们的窗户了吗
You see our window?
有人从那里丢了一块砖进来
Someone threw a brick through there --
给我们吓个半死
scared us half to death.
这次比那个要严重
This is more serious.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
我难道不担心吗
And I'm not?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
我收到了一封信
I got sent a letter.
信中说你跟他有一腿
In the letter, it said you're in love with him.
那封信里的内容都是假的
That letter is a lie.
也许吧 但我又不傻
Maybe. But I'm no fool.
我从你的眼神中能看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
你爱他
You love him.
我尊敬他
I respect him.
他
He...
改变了我的生活
changed my life.
他是个好人
He is a great man,
所以我才来告诉你 他现在有生命危险
and I am telling you that his life is in danger.
我就是为了这个才来的
That's why I'm here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我认为查尔斯要杀你
I believe Brother Charles has it in his mind to kill you.
我为什么不能把民权运动
Why shouldn't I compare the Civil Rights movement
和女权运动做比较呢
to the feminist movement?
因为即便你能让女权运动成功
Because when you get your women's rights,
我也还是黑人
I'll still be Black.
那如果民权运动成功了
But when you get your civil rights,
你就不是个女人了吗
won't you still be a woman?
一个黑人女性
A Black woman.
这就是问题所在 我们总要放下一头
That's the problem, Amy. We lose either way.
你读过贝蒂·弗里丹的《女性的迷思》吗
Have you read "The Feminine Mystique" by Betty Friedan?
读过 里面有很多观点都很好
Yes, And it makes a lot of good points.
但是 我的肤色也不能因此而改变啊
But, amazingly, it didn't change the color of my skin.
好吧
-Okay. -Hmm.
我明白你的意思了
I get your point.
女士们
Ladies.
埃尔斯沃斯
Ellsworth.
-
艾米
Amy.
你好邦比
Hello, Bumpy.
你们这是搞哪出
What the hell's going on here?
艾米明天要参加迈克·华♥莱♥士♥的访谈节目
Amy is appearing on The Mike Wallaceshow tomorrow
过来找我帮忙
and asked for my help.
你同意了
And you agreed?
邦比 你妻子真的很棒
Bumpy, your wife is amazing.
她让我大开眼界
She's opened up my eyes to so many important issues.
不错
That's wonderful.
她认为一个白人女性
She believes that a white woman
可以成为民权运动的同盟
can be an ally to the Civil Rights movement
只要她拥有
if she has "compassion for an experience
足够的热情
she can never truly grasp."
一个白人女性只要肯倾听 她就是在支持
A white woman can support but first she must listen.
黑人女性是自己的救世主 而并非是我们
A Black woman is her own savior -- not us --
而且她也绝不可以被忽视
and she must not be overlooked.
说的好
Well put.
也许你应该把这个讲给迈克·华♥莱♥士♥听
Maybe you should tell that to Mike Wallace.
也许我会呢
Maybe I will.
不不不 不是你
No, no, no. No, not you.
你
You.
迪莉娅
-Excuse me. Delia? -
天哪 你吓我一跳
Lord, you scared the bejesus out of me.
我给你拿来了这个
I brought you this.
这是斯特拉·甘特给你的礼物
That's a gift from Stella Gigante.
5000美元
It's $5,000.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表