剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
真不错 斯特拉
That's very sweet of you, Stella.
与此同时 我忍♥不住会觉得
At the same time, I can't help feeling like
他去精神病院是他因为对我的所作所为
him in the nuthouse is some kind of payback
而获得的报应
for what he did to me.
斯特拉 你♥爸♥爸不是你的敌人 好吗
Stella, your father is not your enemy, okay?
他只是想给你最好的
He just wants what's best for you.
你得知道这一点
You gotta know that.
对 我也想给他最好的
Yeah, I want what's best for him, too.
他很快就会懂了
He'll find that out soon enough.
这上面显示库伯医生
It says here Dr. Cooper diagnosed you
诊断你患有精神分♥裂♥症
with psychotic schizophrenia.
甘特先生 你最开始是什么时候出现症状的
When did you first experience symptoms, Mr. Gigante?
你就看看那里
I mean, just look over there for a second.
能看到吗
Can you see that?
甘特先生 我问了你一个问题
Mr. Gigante, I asked you a question.
就
Just --
老天啊
Holy shit.
这位医生有给你开任何药物治疗你的病吗
Did this doctor prescribe anything for your condition?
就 等一下
Just -- Just one second.
我要努力
I'm answering the frickin' --
回答问题
the questions as much as I can.
- 甘特先生 - 等一下
-Mr. Gigante -- -Just hang on one second,
因为你在读我的心
because you're reading my thoughts,
这对我来说有点奇怪
and that's a little weird for me.
这是我从未体验过的
That's something that I never been through before.
没事的 没问题
I -- It's okay. There's no -- There's no problems here.
这位医生有给你开任何药物治疗你的病吗
Did this doctor prescribe anything for your condition?
有
Yes.
- 有什么 - 药
-And? -Pills.
什么药
What pills?
就是药
Pills. Doop!
- 什么药 - 是P吗
-What pills? -Is it the "P"?
是药里面的P吗
Is it the "P" in "pills"?
就是药
Pills. Doop.
这太奇怪了
That's weird.
是褶边
Frills.
- 没什么 - 什么药
-Nothing. -What pills?
我吃了他称为酸的药物
I took what he called "acid,"
但不是那种你用来泼到别人脸上的酸
but not the kind of acid you throw on somebody's face.
新♥型♥毒♥品♥吗
LSD?
我想是的
I think so, yes.
谁给你吃的
Who gave you LSD?
是库伯医生给你吃的吗
Did Dr. Cooper give you LSD?
有水诶
There's water.
甘特先生 你可能没有意识到
Mr. Gigante, you probably don't realize...
我觉得你
I think that you're --
新♥型♥毒♥品♥和喷妥撒钠有很多
...LSD has many qualities in common
共同点 那是一种吐真剂
with sodium pentothal, a truth serum.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that like that?
我做到了吗
Am I doing that now?
我跟你做得一样快吗
Do I do it as fast as you?
看着
Watch.
- 这太野了 - 甘特先生 你是否服用了新♥型♥毒♥品♥
-That's fuckin' wild. -Mr. Gigante, did you take LSD
来试图说服我你在法律上是有精神问题的
to try to convince me you are legally insane?
在这里的现实
In this reality right here,
但是那里的不一样 好吗
but the one over there is different, okay?
那不一样 因为有一盏灯
That's different, 'cause there's a lamp.
甘特先生 我问了你一个问题
Mr. Gigante, I asked you a question.
你是否服用了新♥型♥毒♥品♥来试图说服我
Did you take LSD to try to convince me
你在法律上是有精神问题的
you are legally insane?
对 回答是对
Yes. The answer to that is yes.
谢谢你 我想我们这里结束了
Thank you. I think we are done here.
太棒了 你真是个好人
That's amazing. You're so sweet.
你真是个大好人
You're such a sweet person.
贝蒂·沙巴兹 你在干什么
Betty Shabazz, what are you doing?
这
It's...
这太棒了
It's magnificent.
你读了吗
You read it?
每一个词都是
Every word.
对团结的号♥召
The call to unity.
他们试图从我们这里偷走的政♥治♥权力
The political power that they try to steal from us.
对黑人♥民♥族主义的号♥召
The call to Black nationalism...
我不能发表这个演讲
I can't give this speech.
为什么
And why is that?
发表这个演讲
Broadcasting this speech
只会挑起更多针对我们的暴♥力♥
will only provoke more violence against us.
为了你 还有孩子们 我都不能允许这种事情发生
I can't allow that for your sake or the children.
过来
Come here.
这是你要走的路 马尔科姆
This is your path, Malcolm.
你不能否认这一点
It would be wrong for you to deny it.
听着
Hey.
我和孩子们会没事的
The kids and I will be just fine.
有人给了我一盒这种古巴雪茄
LBJ gifted me a box of these Cubans.
告诉我你觉得怎么样
Let me know what you think of them.
我还没抽过
I haven't smoked one yet.
不知道我理解得对不对 议员
Not entirely sure I understand, Congressman.
你是要我♥干♥什么
What exactly are you asking me to do?
我不太理解为什么
Well, I'm not quite sure I understand
你把埃尔斯沃斯·约翰逊
why you've wrapped Ellsworth Johnson
扯进这次起诉当中
into this prosecution.
因为他犯有贩毒罪
Well, because he's guilty of drug trafficking.
对
Mm. Yes.
这是违法的
And that is against the law.
但是这次调查的目的
But the purpose of this investigation
是为了解除意大利黑♥手♥党♥对于这里的控制
was to loosen the hold of the Italian mafia on this city.
没错
Exactly.
文森特·甘特刚刚被我们的医生
Vincent Gigante was just deemed sane
认定为精神正常
by one of our certified doctors.
甘特和约翰逊在合作
Gigante and Johnson are in partnership.
这两个人同样有罪
Both men are equally guilty.
我必须遵守法律
I have to follow the law.
当然了
Of course you do.
但是 虽然地球上的法律
But, in as much as the law on earth
比较黑白分明
is stamped in black and white,
但是天堂的法律 会更加灵活
the laws of heaven, perhaps, are more fluid.
恕我直言 议员
With all due respect, Congressman,
你在说什么呢
what the fuck are you talking about?
似乎现在 邦比·约翰逊正在
Bumpy Johnson, it seems, is doing some very valuable work
为联邦政♥府♥完成一些非常有意义的工作
for the federal government as we speak.
让我说清楚 议员
Let me be clear, Congressman.
如果埃尔斯沃斯·约翰逊没有被起诉
If Ellsworth Johnson isn't prosecuted,
对甘特的起诉也无法成立
the case against Gigante falls apart, too.
我相信甘特先生在将来
Well, I'm sure that Mr. Gigante will give you
肯定还有更多把柄能让你逮捕他
plenty of opportunities to arrest him in the future.
对
Yeah, and, um --
我右耳现在有点听不清
I'm a little deaf in my right ear here.
我不知道我理解得对不对
I'm not sure I -- I heard you correctly.
你是说你要区别对待
Are you saying that you draw a distinction
黑人和白人罪犯吗
between Black and white criminals?
不 只是区别对待好人和坏人
No, just a distinction between good and bad people.
我对于评判某个人的品性
Well, I'm not entirely interested
没什么兴趣 议员
in judging someone's character, Congressman.
我更关心他们有没有触犯法律
More care about whether or not they've broken the law.
我发誓过要守卫法律
And I am sworn to uphold the law.
我只是想说有时候
All I am saying is that sometimes
有些罪犯
there are criminals...
也会做好事
who do good deeds.
你在保护埃尔斯沃斯·约翰逊
You're protecting Ellsworth Johnson.
他到底在做什么 有这么重要
W-What exactly is he doing that is so important?
我不知道 或许什么都没有
I don't know. Maybe nothing.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表