剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
只为以防万一
* Just in case
三个月
Three fuckin' months.
我都快疯了
I'm going crazy.
我觉得脑袋里进了虫
I feel like I got bugs in my brain.
我们这边也不容易
Things aren't much better for us down here.
唯一能让我维持理智的就是
The only thing keeping me sane
知道你和玛格丽特都还安全
is knowing that you and Margaret are safe.
我要出手了
I gotta make my move.
我坚持不下去了
I can't go on like this.
我要去收拾掉那些意大利佬
I gotta put the squeeze on the guineas,
不能让他们再在我脑袋里晃荡了
get them to lift these sanctions from my head.
当初就是因为你要对付他们才搞成这样的
Messing with them is what got us here in the first place.
是我把你们牵连进来的 现在我要救你们出去
I got us into this, and I want to get us out.
听见了吗
You hear me?
但如果我的计划不成功
But if my plan doesn't work,
我想让你答应我一件事
I want you to promise me something.
你告诉玛格丽特我是个什么样的人
That you'll tell Margaret what kind of man I was.
你了解的那个人
The man you know.
而不是他们所说的那个人
Not the man the world knows.
是你了解的那个人
The man you know.
她需要从你这里得知 我到底是个什么样的人
She needs to hear from you what was our story.
那你的计划是什么
So, what are you planning?
意大利佬
The guineas--
比起置我于死地
they care more about their heroin
他们更在乎海♥洛♥因♥
than they do about seeing me dead.
我要砍断他们和法国人之间的联♥系♥
I'm gonna sever the French Connection.
他妈的就一个黑鬼
One fuckin' nigger.
你可以让奥斯瓦德杀了总统
You can get Oswald to kill the president.
就不能把那个黑鬼给我抓来吗
You can't bring me one fuckin' nigger?
不是一个 是整个哈林区
It ain't one. It's all of Harlem.
他们保护着他
They protect him.
每次我们发现了约翰逊的藏身之处
Anytime we get a drop on where Johnson's hiding,
我们赶过去 他就消失的无影无踪
we go out there, and, poof, è fumo Nero.
无影无踪哈
Yeah, è fumo Nero.
他们有步话机
They got fuckin' walkie-talkies.
他们可能在屋顶上一直盯着外面
They're on rooftops. It's impossible.
他从一个公♥寓♥跑到另一个公♥寓♥去
He moves from one apartment to the next.
他从不在一个地方待超过二至三晚
He never stays more than two, three nights.
我们能怎么办呢
-What can we do? -
蠢货 弄个步话机 切频听一下
Fuckin' idiots. Get a radio. Listen in.
我们这么做了 他们都用代码说话
We did that. They speak in some fuckin' code.
他怎么吃饭呢 谁给他买♥♥东西吃
Yeah, how's he get his food? Who brings it to him?
他怎么查账呢 他的赌场呢
How's he check in on his numbers, his gambling?
你们跟踪所有离开帕尔梅托的车了吗
Huh? Are you following the cars out of Palmetto?
你应该好好问问自己这些问题
These are questions that you should be asking.
其它几大家族也找不到他
The other families can't find him neither.
其它家族在哈林区说了不算 我说了算
The other families don't control Harlem. I do.
这事真是丢人
It's humiliating is what it is.
我真不该派本尼去佛罗里达
I should have never sent Benny to Florida.
否则约翰逊现在就在我跟前了
Johnson would be six feet under by now.
修士部长
Brother Minister.
你好啊 亨利上尉
Good day, Captain Henry.
谢谢你 马尔尼修女
Thank you, Sister Marny.
谢谢你修女
Thank you, Sister.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
感谢你给我时间
Thank you for taking the time.
我能为你做什么呢
What can I do for you?
我的90天停职期已经结束了
My 90-day suspension is up.
已经90天了吗
Has it been 90 days?
我想应该是了
Damn, I guess it has.
我已经准备好回归了
I'm ready to return to the temple.
我们还没有收到圣徒的批准呢
Oh, we received no approval from the Dear Holy Apostle,
你知道这是必须的
which, of course, is necessary.
我已经给他写了三封信 至今未收到回信
I've written him three letters, haven't heard back.
他太忙了
He's a busy man.
还是他从没收到过我的信呢
Or perhaps he never received them.
我知道在芝加哥清♥真♥寺里
Now, I'm aware that there are people in the Chicago mosque
有人反对我
who are against me.
他们试图煽动不和谐的声音
They seek to fan the flames of discord.
你违背了他的意愿时就已经制♥造♥了不和谐
You created discord when you disobeyed his edict
他说过不让你公开评论肯尼迪刺杀案了
not to speak of the Kennedy assassination.
亨利 听我说
Look, Henry...
别这样兄弟 我们可曾是朋友的
Come on, Brother. You and I were friends once.
我需要把这事搞定 才能回来
I need to set this straight so I can come back.
现在
Listen, right now,
你不是他的首要任务
you are not his first priority.
你应该也听说了
Now, you probably heard the lies
他所谓的性背叛丑闻
of his alleged sexual infidelities.
绝对是谎言
Lies indeed.
都是那些邪恶的白人
Spread by the white devil
为了中伤他的领导权
to cast aspersions on his leadership.
如果不是谎言呢
What if they're true?
如果是真的呢 马尔科姆
What if they're true, Malcolm?
他需要强有力的辩护
He's gonna need a strong defense.
那我就为他辩护
Then I'll defend him.
我把你的人带回来了
I brought your man back.
这留着小胡子的还是邦比·约翰逊吗
Is this Bumpy Johnson I see underneath that beard?
是我
C'est moi.
98先生怎么了
What happened to Monsieur 98?
花了点功夫才让他告诉我你在哪
Took some convincing to get him to tell me where you were.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
波尔多
Bordeaux?
我来杯姜汁啤酒
I'll have a ginger ale.
我们并肩作战 把科西嘉岛从
We fought side by side to liberate Corsica
德国人那里解放出来 毫发未伤
from the Germans. Never got a scratch.
然后他遇见了你
Then he met you.
你的朋友很倔强
Your friend's stubborn.
但愿 你更通情达理
Hopefully, you're more reasonable.
你想要什么
What do you want from me?
我想要你来当我的供货商
I want you to be my supplier.
你了解我 让
You know me, Jean.
我帮幸运卢西亚诺散了你
I helped Lucky Luciano move the first loads
带进纽约的第一批货
that you brought into New York City.
幸运相信我 因为我信守诺言
Lucky trusted me because I'm a man of my word.
我正在发展一个
I'm developing a distribution system
能够扩张你生意的分销系统
that will expand your business.
十个哈林区 而不是一个
Ten Harlems, rather than just one.
什么叫 十个哈林区
What does that mean, "Ten Harlems"?
我和每个主要城市的黑人
I have a relationship with all the Black dons
头领都有交情
in every major city.
我们不用意大利人作为中介
We cut out the Italians as middlemen,
直接卖♥♥给用户
sell to the user directly.
我们扩张地盘 大赚一笔
We expand our territory, and we make a fortune.
如果我跟五大家族对立
If I make enemies of all Five Families,
我就会落得和你一样 付出代价
I end up like you-- with a price.
意大利人追杀我三个月了
The Italians have been trying to kill me for three months,
瞧 我这不还在这呢
et voilà, I'm still here, no?
哈林区是我的
Harlem is mine.
哈林区不是你的 邦比
Harlem is not yours, Bumpy.
是他们的
It's theirs.
我是说 我觉得你的提议很有意思
I mean, I find your proposal intriguing.
但是你实属走投无路 所以我要拒绝
But you are a desperate man, and that's why I have to say no.
不管你授意与否 你都会成为我的供货商
Know it or not, you will bemy supplier.
因为放下你 我感觉好些了
* Feelin' better, 'cause I'm over you
我学到了教训 留下了伤疤
* I learned my lesson, it left a scar
现在我
* And now I...
早上好 美人
Good morning, my beauty.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表