剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
Through the grace of Allah, I met you.
我每天都向他祈祷你的平安
I pray to him every day for your safety,
即使我待在那里
and even though I'm only staying there
只为了做你的耳目
to be your eyes and ears,
真♥主♥阿♥拉♥的信息仍然通过我传递
Allah's message still moves through me.
我希望玛格丽特也能这样
I want that for Margaret.
我想让她成为一个穆♥斯♥林♥
I want to raise her as a Muslim.
你跟梅蜜和邦比谈过了吗
Have you discussed this with Mayme and Bumpy?
没有
No.
他们可能会和我断绝关系
They'll probably disown me.
确保我再也见不到玛格丽特
Make sure I never get to see Margaret again.
要有信心 爱丽丝 祈祷指导
Have faith, Elise. Pray for guidance.
一颗纯洁的心不仅追求真理
A pure heart not only seeks truth,
但说真话 你的心
but speaks truth, and your heart...
你的心是纯洁的
your heart is pure.
梅蜜 我
Mayme, I...
我想请你帮个忙
I'd like to ask you a favor,
但是个敏感话题
but it's a sensitive topic.
我洗耳恭听 鲍威尔牧师 我能帮什么忙吗
I'm all ears, Reverend Powell. How can I help?
这和《民权法案》的通过有关
Well, it has to do with getting the Civil Rights Act passed.
我得想办法说服
I need to find a way to convince
麦卡伦参议员放弃阻挠议事
Senator McCarron to drop that filibuster.
这并不容易 他是个坚定的种族隔离主义者
Which won't be easy. He's a staunch segregationist.
他帮助撰写了《南部宣言》
He helped write the Southern Manifesto --
“隔离但平等”
"Separate but equal."
尽管那里面的东西没有什么是平等的
Although there's nothing equal about it.
这样说还是挺淡化事实的
That's an understatement.
温盖特 我想和约翰逊夫人单独谈谈
Wingate, I'd like to speak to Mrs. Johnson alone.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
不需要理由
I don't need a reason.
作为你的律师 我觉得我应该留下
Well, as your lawyer, I think I should stay.
哦 你可以留下 但我就得炒了你
Oh. Well, you can stay, but I'd have to fire you.
我碰巧知道你丈夫
I happen to know that your husband has,
在设施优良的吉奇俱乐部有
at that fine establishment the Geechee Club,
一群对钱表示喜爱的女士
an assortment of ladies that show affection for a price.
议员先生 这跟我有什么关系?
What does that have to do with me, Congressman?
麦卡伦参议员对女人很有眼光
Senator McCarron has an eye for the ladies,
我想
and I thought...
我需要你的帮助
Well, I could use your help
记录这种偏好
in documenting that predilection.
你想对美国参议员施美人计吗
You want to honey-trap a United States Senator?
这是我们为自♥由♥而战
This is about our fight for freedom!
尽一切可能 就像我们的朋友马尔科姆说的
By any means necessary, as our friend Malcolm says.
我需要那个混♥蛋♥的把柄
I need leverage on that bastard.
我们有美国
We have the protection
总统的保护
of the president of the United States.
你需要我做什么
What would you need me to do?
我只是需要你帮我引他上钩
I just need your help in leading him to the bait.
我相信剩下的他会自己做的
I'm sure he'll do the rest himself.
也许你该和我丈夫谈谈
Maybe you should be talking to my husband about this.
不 不 不 别跟邦比提这件事
No, no, no, no. Don't mention this to Bumpy.
我不能把罪犯牵扯进来
I can't involve criminals.
你这是不是有点虚伪呢
Isn't that a little bit hypocritical?
是的
Yes.
但我要面对的就是伪君子
But I'm dealing with hypocrites.
作为上帝的子民
And as a man of God...
哦 我感觉糟透了
oh, I feel terrible.
但是
But...
管它呢
What the hell?
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
你父亲相信
Your father's convinced
博南诺下令暗♥杀♥了本尼
Bonanno ordered the hit on Benny.
他想让我找出是哪个人干的
He wants me to find out whichever soldier did it
把他干掉
and take him out.
那么这有什么问题呢
So what's wrong with that?
不是博南诺的人干的 斯特尔 是我们做的
A Bonanno soldier didn't do it, Stell. We did.
这会引发一场家族战争
It could start a war with the families.
所以他们发动了一场战争 那又怎样
So they start a war. So what?
所以 有人会死
So, people will die.
不是人 是罪犯们
Not people, criminals.
是啊
Yeah.
像我这样的罪犯
Criminals like me.
这一点都不困扰你吗
That doesn't bother you at all?
当然困扰
Yeah, it does.
如果你不想挑起战争 那就告诉我父亲真♥相♥
You don't want to start a war, let's tell my father the truth.
我们杀了他最好的朋友
We killed his best friend.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了
You're fuckin' nuts.
也许吧
Maybe.
他会杀了我们俩 你知道的
He'd kill the both of us. You know that.
别那么肯定
Don't be so sure.
我是他的骨肉
I'm his flesh and blood.
而且 我已经对他做了我能做的最坏的事了
Besides, I already did the worst thing I can do to him.
我跟了个黑人
I fucked a Negro.
那我他妈的该怎么办
So what the fuck am I supposed to do?
你认识博南诺家族的人吗
You know anyone in the Bonanno family?
是的 我表哥罗科
Yeah, my cousin Rocco.
我好几年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in years.
把他干掉
Take him out.
他妈的是我表哥 斯特尔
He's my fuckin' cousin, Stell.
他杀过人吗
He kill anyone?
他就是个堕落的人
He's a fuckin' degenerate.
他杀了很多人
He's killed a lot of people.
那你这是在帮别人的忙
You'd be doing someone somewhere a favor.
不 不
No. No.
不管我有多恨他
It doesn't matter how much I fuckin' hate the guy,
我不会对他开枪的
I'm not pullin' the trigger on him.
他是我的表哥
He's my cousin.
那我就告诉我父亲是我们干的
Then I'll tell my father we did it.
我愿意冒这个险
I'm willing to take the risk.
埃尔斯沃斯
Hello, Ellsworth.
您好 约翰逊先生
Hello, Mr. Johnson.
嘿
Hey.
是因为那天晚上在俱乐部发生的事吗
This about what happened at the club the other night?
是的 算是吧
Yeah, sort of.
是关于钱斯的
Uh, it's about Chance.
他怎么了
What about him?
我很担心他
I'm -- I'm worried about him.
我让他出城了
I sent him out of town.
他会安全的
He'll be safe.
他知道怎么远离麻烦
He knows how to stay out of trouble.
如果他知道我在这里他会很生气 但是
He'd be real mad if he knew I was here, but, um...
他没走
he ain't leaving.
什么
What?
他说 那些意大利佬
He said ain't no way the -- the guineas
不能把他赶出哈林区
were gonna run him out of Harlem.
我担心他会害死自己
I'm worried he's gonna get himself killed.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他 他在我家
Uh, he -- he's at my place.
他在那里过的夜 他爱我 邦比
He spent the night. He loves me, Bumpy.
他不想离开我身边
He don't want to leave my side.
你得跟他谈谈 埃尔斯沃斯
You gotta talk to him, Ellsworth.
钱斯是个成年人了
Chance is a grown man.
他可以自己做决定
He can make his own decisions.
如果他想留下 那是他的决定
If he wants to stay, that's on him.
他的选择
That's his choice.
你这是什么态度
What kind of attitude is that?
我给他下了命令
I gave him an order.
如果他不服从 那就是他的错
He disobeys, it's on him.
我爱他 约翰逊先生
I love him, Mr. Johnson.
我来找你是因为我不想让他死
I came to you 'cause I don't want him to die.
你能劝劝他吗
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表