剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
哦
Oh!
意大利人让我
The Italians have had me on the run
逃亡了三个月
for three solid months.
我不能再逃下去了
I can't take this shit no more.
你打算怎么做
So what are you planning?
我要切断他们和法国人的联♥系♥
I'm gonna sever the French Connection.
告诉我他在哪 我就不会伤害你
Just tell me where he is, and I don't have to hurt you.
我准备好回到清♥真♥寺了
I'm ready to return to the Temple.
我们还没有接到圣徒的批准
We've received no approval from the Dear Holy Apostle.
我家里有个女儿想要自杀
I got a daughter in my house who tried to kill herself.
我需要有人帮我盯着她
I just need somebody to keep an eye on her.
亨利上尉说你今天去挑衅了
Captain Henry said you were defiant.
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
该死的意大利佬
Fucking guinea fuck!
你想要把毒品偷了让他同意
You want to steal this fucking duji just to get him to agree?
科西嘉人在马赛处理毒品
The Corsicans process the duji in Marseille,
装进车里 然后运到纽约
pack it into cars, and then ship it to New York.
如果我的计划成功 你就能用一半的价格拿到货
If my plan works, you'll get the duji at half the price.
你偷走了毒品
You stole the dope.
暂且说我知道是谁干的
Let's just say I know the people who did.
看来你让我别无选择
I'm assuming you leave me no choice in the proposal.
我准备好告诉世界我是一位穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm ready to tell the world that I'm a Muslim.
州里会撤销你的拳击执照的
The state would deny you a boxing license.
电视会拒绝播出你的比赛
Television would refuse your matches.
你的赞助商会落荒而逃
Your sponsors would flee.
贝蒂 你看不出来出了什么事吗
Betty, can't you see what's happening?
清♥真♥寺是我的家 我的敌人在排挤我
The mosque is my home, and my enemies are pushing me out.
泰迪死的时候 我也死了
When Teddy died, so did I.
搞什么
What the fuck?
- 你居然到这来 - 这样不明智
- You come here? - Hey, that would not be wise.
闭上臭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
如果理事会投票把我头上的制裁
If this commission votes to take these sanctions
撤销 我就把你的毒品带回来
off of my head, and I'll get you your dope back.
所以 怎么样 先生们
So, what's it gonna be, gentlemen?
500千克的海♥洛♥因♥
500 keys of heroin
还是让哈莱姆再死一个黑人
or one more dead Negro in Harlem?
再死一个黑鬼
One dead Negro.
去你的 我宁愿要我的毒品
Fuck you. I'd rather have my dope.
等我处理完
By the time I'm done,
邦比·约翰逊就会后悔招惹我了
Bumpy Johnson will rue the day he fucked with me.
120街 136街还有140街其他的投♥注♥站
120th, 136, and that other numbers spot on 140th.
- 我要把它们全部炸成灰 - 我们尽力 头儿
- I wanna see nothin' but ash. - We'll try, boss.
你什么意思 什么意思叫你尽力
What do you mean? What do you mean you'll try?
我是说这件事不好办
I'm just sayin' it ain't fucking easy.
有些个不好惹的黑人
He got some tough black motherfuckers
在看着这些地方
watching these spots.
你想要说什么
What are you trying to say to me?
你知道 我们的手下
You know, our crews,
你知道 他们又年轻又鲁莽
you know, they're a little young and wild.
我想说的就是我们用得上本尼那样的人 头儿
We could use Benny is all I'm sayin', boss.
本尼
Oh...Benny.
胆小鬼本尼
Benny Eggs.
唠叨鬼本尼
Benny the noodge.
他讨厌迈阿密
He hates fucking Miami.
他不会游泳 讨厌阳光
He can't swim. He hates the sun.
他说南边的肉卷吃起来像是马肉
He says the braciole down there tastes like fucking horse meat.
- 你敢信吗 - 欧尼
- You believe this? - Ernie.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
瞧好吧
Look at that.
- 我要的就是这样 - 做得好 做得好 欧尼
-That's what I'm talking about. -Good job. Good job, Ernie.
去他的邦比·约翰逊
Fuck Bumpy Johnson!
多谢
Merci beaucoup.
谢什么
Por quoi?
意大利人有点
The Italians are a little...
生气了 不是吗
pissed off, n'est pas?
金在袭击我所有的投♥注♥站还有酒吧
Chin's attacking all of my numbers spots and juke joints.
我预料到了 他有火气需要发泄
I expected that. He got a lot of anger to burn,
我就让他发泄
and I'm just gonna let him burn it.
你什么时候把海♥洛♥因♥还回去
When are you returning the heroin?
明天这个时候之前
By this time tomorrow.
我需要取得你的供货
I need access to yoursupply.
我想要买♥♥五大家族的六倍
I wanna buy six times what the Five Families get.
那就是3000千克
That's 3,000 kilos.
不可能
Impossible.
你没办法一次性运这么大的量
You could never ship that much in a single load.
意大利人不会允许的
The Italians will never allow it.
我愿意拼尽全力跟他们
I'm willing to fight them tooth and nail
争夺哈林的每一寸地盘
for every inch of Harlem.
西西里岛的意大利人
From Sicily?
西西里人
The Sicilians,
他们把未精炼的鸦♥片♥膏从土耳其运过来
they bring us the unrefined morphine paste from Turkey.
我们达成的共识之一就是
Part of our understanding
我们必须把海♥洛♥因♥
is that we must deliver the heroin
交给这里的意大利家族
to the Italian families here.
他们会拒绝3000千克的交易吗
They would turn down an order of 3,000 keys?
要是我们要卖♥♥给黑人的话
If we were to sell it to a Negro,
他们会把我生吞活剥了的
they'd skin us alive.
我要是找个意大利合伙人呢
What if I had an Italian partner?
一声枪响 我不想要听
* Shit pop off, I don't wanna hear
对不起
* I'm sorry
他们忘记了街头
* They forgot about the streets
他们忘记了街头
* They forgot about the streets
他们忘记了街头
* They forgot about the streets
他们忘记了街头
* They forgot about the streets
轻快的旋律
* Swizz beats
感谢你们前来
Thank you all for coming.
哈林是我的家
Harlem is my home,
你们都知道那句话是怎么说的
and y'all know how the saying goes.
你们有些人私下认识 有些则是听说过
Some of you know each other personally, some by reputation,
我敢说
I'm sure.
那是紫药丸帮的尤金
That's Eugene with the Purple Capsule Gang
来自堪萨斯城
from Kansas City.
那边是底特律埃洛弗林帮的拉马尔·罗克韦尔
There's Lamar Rockwell from the Errol Flynns in Detroit.
亚特兰大的摩西·坦普尔
Moses Temple outta Atlanta.
当然 你们都认识费城的山姆·克里斯蒂安
And, of course, y'all know Sam Christian outta Philly,
是他在几周前偷走了意大利人的海♥洛♥因♥
who grabbed that guinea duji a couple of weeks ago.
我们之中有朋友 也有敌人
Some of us have been friends, some enemies,
但是我们的毒品常年以来要依靠意大利人
but we've all gotten our duji from Italian sources for years.
我提议建立一个
I'm proposing a distribution network
剔除意大利人的分销网络
that eliminates the Italians.
意大利人不会高兴的
Guineas ain't gonna be too happy about that.
是他们建立的市场规则
They set the market.
定价
The prices.
杀掉任何越界的人
Kill anyone who steps outta line.
怎么会 他们是怎么做到的
How? How do they get to do that?
他们对我们分而治之
They kept us separate.
这么做是为了团结自治
This is about unity and self-determination.
只要你当王 是不是 邦比
As long as you the king, though, right, Bumpy?
对
Yeah.
你是弄臣
And you the joker.
安排是这样的
Here's the deal.
我和科西嘉人结盟
I formed an alliance with the Corsicans
由他来直接供货
for a direct supply.
科西嘉人
Corsicans?
- 那帮人不好惹 - 也许是
-Some hard motherfuckers. -Maybe.
但是他们不会因为我们的肤色仇视我们
But they don't hate us because of our skin.
而且他们货源充足
And they bring in some big weight.
我们合伙从让·吉安那里直接采购
We'll group together our buys direct from Jean Jehan.
你们的价格会降低百分之六十
Your price per key will drop 60%!
省下来的钱能够用来采购枪♥支♥
That money buys you guns.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表