剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
他要来收拾我们几大家族了
and he's gonna come after the families.
明白吗
Oh, capisce?
他说的对 我们不想吸引到联邦的注意力
He's right, and we don't need the federal heat.
狗♥日♥的♥约翰逊
Fucking Johnson.
他在拖延时间
The guy is buyin' time.
他肯定有密谋
He's got some kind of plan.
他太了解那狗♥日♥的♥了
I know that fucker too well!
没有摄像机 没有主持人 没有播音员
No camera, no TV man, no radio man,
银幕前的你和全世界听好了
and you right there and the whole world,
如果桑尼·利斯顿轻易战胜了我 我会当场亲吻他的脚
if Sonny Liston whups me, I'll kiss his feet in the ring!
作为联邦检察官 97次胜诉 0次败诉
97 wins and zero losses as a federal prosecutor.
这就是我选择你的原因 摩根索先生
That's why I chose you, Mr. Morgenthau.
我受宠若惊 议员
I'm honored, Congressman.
长久以来 黑♥手♥党♥让哈林区
For too long, the Mafia has kept Harlem
一天好日子都没有
in a stranglehold with drugs,
他们贩毒 敲诈勒索 纵火 无恶不作
extortion, arson, and a whole lot of other things.
我们要给他们迎头痛击
Let's knock 'em back on their heels
就像利斯顿即将痛扁克雷一样
like Liston's gonna do to Clay.
我不关注体育事项
I don't follow sports.
赔率已经七比一了
Well, the oddsmakers have it 7-1.
但如果你想下个小注
But if you'd like to make a friendly wager,
我给你二十比一
I'll give you 20-1
赌利斯顿会干掉那个大话狂
that Liston's gonna knock that loudmouth out.
关于体育我知道一件事
Well, the one thing I do know about sports
赌这个是非法的
is that betting on them is illegal.
就是测试一下你
Just testing you.
鲍威尔议员 这五大家族 他们日常行事
Congressman Powell, the Five Families operate
就像互相拌嘴的兄弟一样
as a -- a bickering set of brotherhoods.
他们虽然彼此并不喜欢
They don't like one another,
但都需要依靠彼此生存
but they need one another to survive.
我们需要他们内部有人帮忙收取情报
We need intelligence on those internal divisions
来分♥裂♥他们
to exploit them,
利用他们暗中对彼此的痛恨
to use their unspoken hatred against them.
亚当 梅米又打来了
Adam. It's Mayme again.
你接一个吧
I think you should take it.
把电♥话♥接过来
Put her on.
稍等一下
Give me a minute.
你好 梅米
Hello, Mayme.
你好 神父
Hello, Reverend.
我说这话不是酸哈
Look, I don't want this to sound like sour grapes,
但我离开南卡罗莱纳州之前你跟我说过
but you told me before I left for South Carolina
我会负责选民登记协会
that I'd be chair of the Voter Registration initiative.
但你走了啊 我不知道你会回来
Well, you were gone and I didn't know when you were coming back.
我制定了一个计划 租一辆自♥由♥骑士大巴
Look, I worked up a plan to pay for Freedom Rider buses
从纽约一路开到密西西比
to go from New York City down to Mississippi
帮助选民登记
to help register voters there.
我知道 你对这件事很有热情
Now, I know you have a passion for getting out the vote,
但恐怕我不会再改主意了
but I'm afraid I'm not gonna change my mind.
是因为我丈夫吗
Is this about my husband?
是吗 告诉我真♥相♥吧
Is it? Just tell me, so I know the truth.
很高心能和你交谈 梅米 但我也深表遗憾
Very nice talking to you, Mayme. I'm very sorry.
祝你日安 回头我们再联♥系♥吧
Have a nice day, and I'm sure we'll talk soon.
我必须断绝我和一位
I've had to sever my relationship
非常重要的民权勇士的关系
with a very important civil rights warrior
因为她丈夫是黑帮份子
because her husband is a gangster
他可能被说服来帮助我们完成大业
who might be persuaded into helping us with our cause.
他叫邦比·约翰逊
His name is Bumpy Johnson.
邦比 你这是故意放水么
Bumpy, you tryin' to let me win?
也许吧
Maybe.
但也许是个陷阱呢
Maybe it's a trap.
陷阱个鬼
Trap my ass.
我吃掉你的皇后
I now take your queen.
将军
Check.
我老了
I'm getting old.
怎么只有你
How come you're the only one
可以一直下棋赢过我呢
who consistently beats me at chess?
挺讽刺的 因为正是你教了我下棋
It's ironic 'cause you're the one who taught me how to play.
听着 朋友
Listen, my friend.
我对赞布拉诺那档子事睁只眼闭只眼
I was willing to -- to overlook that Zambrano bullshit
因为他就是个混♥蛋♥
because he was a fucking prick.
我不知道你和海♥洛♥因♥失窃
Now, I don't know if you had anything to do
有没有关系
with stealing the heroin,
但如果你有
but if you did,
那可就比他妈1945年的盖勒骗局和卒子残局
it was better than Geller's Rook and Pawn endgame
还要精彩了
in nineteen-forty-fucking-nine!
弗兰克 我需要一个意大利合伙人
Frank, I need an Italian partner to buy heroin
从西西里那里购买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
on account of the Sicilians.
我可以给你10个不同城市的批发商
I can bring you wholesalers from 10 different cities.
我怎么会没想到这个呢
How the hell did I not see that coming?
我想你做我的合伙人 弗兰克
I want you to be my partner, Frank.
邦比
Bumpy.
我手下没有黑♥手♥党♥
I don't lead a borgata.
没有士兵
I got no soldiers.
我只处理家族争端
I settle disputes among the families.
我有士兵
I got soldiers.
我需要你支持我和吉安
I need you to stand up for me with Jehan.
我可以给你挣很多钱
I can make you some serious money.
将军
Check.
我有五个孙子孙女
Listen, I got five grandchildren.
我不能因为海♥洛♥因♥就让五个家族盯上我
I don't need the Five Families coming at me over heroin.
那卢切斯呢
What about, uh, Lucchese?
甘比诺
Gambino.
做你的合伙人吗
Partner with you?
他们宁愿和中国佬合作
They'd rather partner with a Chink.
博南诺呢
Bonanno?
金绝对不会支持那样的
Chin would never stand for that.
那是动了博南诺的命门
That moves Bonanno right up close to his turf.
别想了
Forget about it.
将军
Checkmate.
你♥妈♥的♥
Bafangu!
你问都不问我就买♥♥了去迈阿密的票
You bought tickets to Miami without even askin' me?
我们有多久没一家出去度假了
When was the last time we took a family vacation?
从来没有过
Never.
那不就是了
There you go.
你想见卡修斯
You wanna see Cassius.
是支持卡修斯
SupportCassius.
我对职业拳击赛没有兴趣
I have no interest in a prizefight,
女儿们也没有
and neither do the girls.
汉普顿酒店有泳池
Well, the Hampton House has a pool.
我们不要泳池
We don't want a pool.
我们想要你 你的专注 让你关心我们
We want you -- your focus, your attention --
而不是卡修斯
on us, not Cassius Clay.
贝蒂 这不仅仅是度假 更是一个机会
Betty, this is a vacation, but it is also an opportunity.
没有一个穆♥斯♥林♥名人去比赛现场
There's not one prominent Muslim going down to that fight.
- 你知道为何什么吗 - 因为他会输
-Do you know why? -Because he's gonna lose.
因为所有人都觉得他会输
Because they all think he's going to lose.
但他不会
And he's not.
这些政客说话都是前后自相矛盾的
These politicians talk out of both sides of they mouth.
鲍威尔神父曾说我是管理
Reverend Powell said I was the best person
哈林投票活动的最佳人选
to administer the Harlem Vote Initiative.
现在他理都不理我
Now he won't even talk to me.
他为什么要换掉你
Why would he replace you?
肯定是因为邦比
It's about Bumpy. I know it.
- 为什么这么说 - 我能从他声音里听出来
-Why you say that? -I could hear it in his voice.
那为了爸爸 你可得弄清楚
You need to find out for Daddy's sake.
怎么
How?
我听说了一些鲍威尔神父的传言
Well, I hear tell about Reverend Powell.
据说红色口红和一点小钱
Some say red lipstick and a cute little number
就能知道更多噢
might allow you to find out more.
我跟大家说了15次 他将在哪一轮倒下
15 times I've told the crowd what round he's going down...
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表