剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
你所需要的就是离开这里 重新在另一个地方开始新生活
All you gotta do is leave town, start a life somewhere else.
是因为她开枪杀了那个人吗
Is this about the man she shot?
我需要你离开
I need you to leave town.
我在这里生活
My life is here.
我的孩子们也在这里上学
My young boy goes to school here.
你在其它地方没有亲戚吗
Don't you got relatives somewhere?
我在俄亥俄有个妹妹
I got a sister in Ohio.
那去那吧
Then go there.
相信我 会安全得多
Believe me, it'd be a lot safer.
我为什么要离开呢
Why in the hell should I run away?
我又没做错什么
I didn't do nothing wrong.
这里的钱
That's probably more money
比你一辈子见过的都多
than you've ever seen in your life.
我不会离开哈林区的
I'm not leaving Harlem.
这是血腥钱
This here is blood money.
我不能因为我儿子的死而获利
I can't profit off the death of my son.
而且我
And I will --
好吧
Okay.
我收下钱
I'll take the money.
公平
...theme of the fair --
让人们共济一堂 文化
bringing together people and cultures from --
会让所有美国人和其他游客
...will be a great opportunity for all Americans and visitors
看到最新的建筑科技和
to see the latest in technological and architec--
看着我
Look at me.
我说看着我
I said look at me!
我妻子和我 我们只有这一辆车
My wife and I, we share this car.
她每天开着这辆车送孩子们去上学
She drives my daughters to school in it.
我的妻子 兄弟
My wife, Brother.
我的孩子们
My children.
你真幸运我没一枪打爆你的头
Boy, you lucky I don't blow your head off.
是
Yes.
你没听过我在清♥真♥寺做的演讲吗
Now, you've heard me speak at the mosque many times
我说白人如何煽动
about how the white man tries to foment division
我们与他们之间的不合
between himself and us
就是为了继续让他们暴♥力♥对待我们
to justify his continued violence against us.
所以当我们内部互相争斗时
So when we fight amongst ourselves,
我们就等于帮助了白人
we are doing the white man's work for him.
这是你想要的吗 你也想成为他们中的一员吗
Is that what you want? Is that who you want to be?
成为白人的走狗
The white man's whip?
现在从我的车上滚下去
- -Get your ass out of my car.
-
把那个给胡佛
Give that to Hoover.
让他看看你们在保护我时有没有尽责
Let him know how good a job you're doing protecting me.
佩蒂格鲁和朱尼在里面
Pettigrew and Junie are inside,
但金的人负责安保
but Chin's men are responsible for security.
我进自己的俱乐部
I'm gonna get searched
还要被搜查
going into my own club.
你真的觉得可以相信金吗
You really think you can trust Chin?
我是说
-I mean... -
你怎么知道自己不是走进了一个死亡陷阱呢
...how do you know you ain't walking into a death trap?
你真的能信任一个白人吗
Can you ever really trust a white man?
-
这感觉不对
* Shit don't feel right
这感觉不对
* This shit don't feel right
这感觉不对
* This shit don't feel right
这感觉不对
* Shit don't feel right
这感觉不对
* Shit don't feel right
这感觉不对
* This shit don't feel right
这感觉不对
* This shit don't feel right
这感觉不对
* Shit don't feel right
我来收拾你了
* Comin', comin' for ya
祝你好运 混♥蛋♥
* Motherfuckin' good luck
等我起来的
* Watch when I pull up
祝你好运 混♥蛋♥
* Motherfuckin' good luck
邦比·约翰逊
Bumpy Johnson.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you came around.
坐吧
Have a seat.
他来这干嘛
What's he doing here?
我让他来的
I asked him here.
我们没有选择
We had no choice.
因为有了新安排
Because of the new arrangement,
我想和他直接共事
I wanted to work with him directly.
我没有同意新安排呢对吧
I didn't agree to no new arrangement, all right?
你会同意的
You will.
你们一次
What's the maximum load
最多能运来多少货
that you could, uh, ship at any one time?
超过600公斤就会有被抓的风险了
Anything more than 600 kilos is risking seizure.
如果想不被发现
There are only so many cars we can use
我们只能运这么多
without being detected.
作为过去几个月的补偿
As a make-good for the past few months,
麦格罗科和我将彻底接手
Magliocco and I, we're gonna take over
下一批货
the next shipment entirely.
邦比·约翰逊会让他的十个哈林区
Bumpy Johnson here will distribute it
进行散货 然后会分你5%利润
to his, uh, Ten Harlems crew for...5%.
我♥操♥你大爷的
Fuck that!
要么接受要么你就没法活着离开这
You take it, or you won't walk out of here alive!
嘿 都别这么激动哈
Hey, everybody, just relax, okay?
没必要搞成这样嘛
No need for ruffled feathers, huh?
我们都是朋友对吧
We're all friends here, right?
- 是啊 - 我们都是来赚钱的
- Yeah. -We're all here to make money.
我们没必要这么严肃嘛
I mean, life shouldn't be so serious.
对啊
Come on.
约翰逊 他说的没错
I mean, Johnson, he's right.
我是说 你和我开始搞的这个生意
I mean, you and I, we started this thing.
一方面来说 我们获得了巨大成功
On one hand, you know, we had great success,
但我们也有点太贪了
but it's true -- we were a little greedy.
但从另一方面来说 这对我们也不公平
On the other hand, you know, it wasn't fair to us.
约翰逊几个月前去找过你
Johnson came to you a few months ago,
但你拒绝了他
and you turned him down.
现在你又生气了
And now you're angry?
打牌时 我们管这叫输不起
In poker, we call that a sore loser.
你♥他♥妈♥想说什么呢
What the fuck you trying to say?
我说的对吧 麦格
Am I right, Mags? Come on.
我认识他20年了
I've known this guy for 20 years.
他来找我 给我提了个要求
He comes to me, makes an offer --
我信任他 也喜欢他
I trust him. I like him.
他现在自己也是老大了
I mean, he's a new boss.
但新爬上去的老大有时会犯错
New bosses make mistakes sometimes.
呦呵 什么 我犯什么错了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What -- What mistakes?
比如 你居然投奔了他
Well, I mean, for instance, y-you went to him,
你明知道这个混♥蛋♥从一出生就开始欺负我
knowing that this bastard has been fucking me since birth.
你还参加了我的婚礼呢
You were at my wedding, for Christ's sake.
但你一发现我自己开始赚大钱了
Yeah, but the minute you find out
你居然立刻就去投奔了他
that I'm making money for myself,
和他合伙
you go straight to him, and you make a deal.
不不不不不 不是这回事
No, no, no, no, no, no. It's not like that.
所以你觉得我们之间的情谊何在
And that makes me doubt our friendship.
哈
Huh?
你知道 一旦我开始怀疑
You know, when I doubt friendships,
那我们之间就没有情谊好讲了
there is no friendship.
-
别动 你个狗♥日♥的♥ 下一个就是你
Don't move, motherfucker, or you're next.
你以为和麦格罗科一起
You thought you could team with Magliocco
就能动摇我们了
and shake us down?
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
办不到 你个傻♥逼♥
You can't, you dumb motherfucker.
从一开始我们就在耍你
From the jump, we were playing you.
你不能杀我
You can't kill me.
就当是个警告吧
Consider that a warning.
除非你想让其它家族之道
And unless you want the other families to know
你试图把他们排除在外
that you tried to cut them out,
所以你最好闭上嘴
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表