剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
他有权利聘请律师
He has the constitutional right to an attorney.
他还没有被定罪呢
Not if he hasn't been charged yet.
根据纽约刑法典25462条
He does if he's been held for over two hours,
如果他被你们扣押超过2小时就等于被定罪了
on the New York civil penal code 25462.
看来你对纽约刑法典
I guess you'd know all about the penal codes
很了解啊
in New York City, huh?
我可听说了你不少事 约翰逊
Heard a lot about you, Johnson.
希望我们能通过民事法来解决这件事
I'm hoping we can keep everything civil.
我也听说过你很多事 米尔斯
Heard a lot about you, too, Mills.
有什么能帮你的吗
How can I help you?
我们要见一下塞西尔·布兰德利还有孩子们
We wanna see Cecil Bradley and the kids.
我听说他们被打的很惨
I heard they got busted up pretty badly.
是啊 因为拘捕被打的
Yeah. Injured resisting arrest.
他们在地下室呢
They're down in the basement.
我们能见见他们吗
Can we see them?
当然可以
Be my guest.
这些就是引发暴♥动♥的罪魁祸首吗
These are the arch-criminals who started the riot?
他们都是黑帮的混混
They're part of the Blood Brothers gang.
其中有个还刚从威特维克监狱出来的
One of them just got out of Wiltwyck
因为袭击了一个90岁的老太太
for assaulting a 90-year-old lady.
塞西尔呢
Where's Cecil?
邦比
Bumpy.
会把你救出去的
Gonna get you out of here.
坚持住
Stay strong.
他需要医疗救护
He needs medical attention.
有绷带啊
He's got a bandage.
他什么罪名
What is he being charged with?
拒捕
Resisting arrest.
为什么要逮捕他
What was he arrested for?
煽动暴♥乱♥
Inciting a riot.
一个擦皮鞋的他能煽动什么暴♥乱♥
What does a shoeshine man have to do with starting a riot?
他抓住了其中一个警官的警棍
He grabbed an officer's baton.
如果你们不给他治疗他会死在这的
He's gonna die if he doesn't get help soon.
如果他死在这 我唯你是问
And if he does, it's on you.
你刚才说什么
What did you say?
如果他死了
He dies...
我唯你是问
it's on you.
邦比 咱们走吧
Bumpy, please. Let's go.
我不知道
I had no idea.
你不知道黑人无缘无故就会
You had no idea negroes get their asses kicked
被打被抓吗
and thrown in jail for doing nothing?
舒格希尔的警♥察♥们不这么做是吗
Cops up in Sugar Hill don't do that, huh?
看看这个啊
Olympia: Look at this.
双面煎蛋
Nice eggs over easy,
还有新鲜的培根
some beautiful fresh bacon,
和鲜榨的橙汁
fresh-squeezed orange juice.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
看到你想要的东西了吗
See anything you might want?
要我说 现今的这些衣服
Personally, I think the styles today --
他们会让所有女人看上去像个妓♥女♥
they make all the women look like whores.
但如果有你看的上的
But if you see something you want,
我可以带你去逛街
maybe I take you shopping.
如果要去逛街 我可以自己去
If I go shopping, I can do it myself.
好吧
Okay.
斯特拉 再不吃东西就凉了
Your food's gonna get cold, Stella.
抱歉 昨晚做了个噩梦
Sorry, I just had a bad dream last night.
关于什么的
About?
没什么
Nothing.
斯特拉 我不是你敌人
Look, Stella, I'm not the enemy here, okay?
你可以跟我聊聊
I mean, you can talk to me.
你父亲和我 我们只是想让你开心起来
Your father and I, we just -- we want you to be happy,
但你天天黑着个脸
but you're walking around with this frown on your face,
说实话 让人心里非常不痛快
and quite frankly, it's getting goddamn depressing.
我梦到泰迪还活着 死的是我
I dreamt Teddy was alive, and I was dead.
好吧
W-Well, okay.
这是挺难受的
That is depressing.
很可怕
That is horrible.
我很抱歉
And I am sorry.
没什么 我倒是觉得挺安慰的
It's okay. It was comforting.
因为感觉这样特别好
'Cause it felt right.
我希望这是真的
I wish it were true.
斯特拉
Stella.
听我说
Look...
我母亲死的时候 我特别消沉
when my mother died, I was so depressed.
特别消沉
So depressed.
你知道我怎么走出来的吗
But you know how I got myself out of it?
我把注意力转移到其它事上面
I focused on all the little things.
比如 我不知道
You know, like... I don't know.
也许就是买♥♥条裙子 然后在公园里散步
Maybe I bought a dress or a walk in the park.
甚至有时候就是一杯
And even something like a nice glass of...
鲜榨的橙汁
fresh-squeezed orange juice.
这些小事
Just the little things.
会让你从悲伤里面走出来
Pull you right out.
亲爱的真♥主♥圣徒 我很高兴见到
Malcolm X: Dear Holy Apostle, I'm glad to see
您安全抵达了纽约
you've made it safely to New York.
看来你自己过得不错啊
I see you're doing well for yourself.
跟非洲国家的领导人们交谈
Hobnobbing with leaders of African nations,
让卡修斯·克雷也买♥♥你的账
with Cassius Clay on your arm like a prized trophy.
信使 我让卡修斯登上世界的舞台
Messenger, I'm preparing Cassius to be on the world stage
都是为了服务于您 传达您的信息
to help spread your message.
你说这都是为了我 但是和卡修斯
You say it's all for me, but you're the one
一起拍照露脸上报纸的却是你
with your picture in the papers with Cassius.
当别人都不相信卡修斯的时候 我相信了他
Well, I believed in Cassius when no one else did.
你自己也没想过他会打得过利斯顿吧
You yourself didn't think he'd beat Liston.
这么说你是把他当做礼物送给我咯
And you bring him to me like a gift?
真慷慨啊
How generous.
这礼物有什么代价呢
And what is the price of this gift?
敬爱的真♥主♥圣徒 我希望
Dear Holy Apostle, I am hoping...
你能让我恢复在七号♥神殿的
...that you'd reinstate me to my former position
职位
at Temple Number Seven
执行你的命令 服务于伊♥斯♥兰♥民族
to do your bidding and to serve the Nation.
卡修斯也会加入我们
Cassius supports this, I might add.
你愿意放弃你之前的
Are you willing to renounce
政♥治♥言论吗
the political nature of your rhetoric?
要知道 这是当初
This is what brought us to this point
一切的开端
in the first place.
恕我直言 尊敬的真♥主♥圣徒
With all due respect, Dear Holy Apostle,
我们到底要如何
how do we as an organization
为黑人抗争呢
fight for justice for the Black man?
你到底还想不想重新回到伊♥斯♥兰♥民族呢
Are you interested in rejoining the Nation of Islam?
全心全意
With all my heart.
今天下午带卡修斯过来吧
Bring Cassius this afternoon.
我想欢迎他加入我们
I want to welcome him to the Nation.
如果你能放弃之前的政♥治♥言论
And if you will cease and desist from the politics,
我也会欢迎你回来
I'll welcome you back as well.
我已经联♥系♥了被捕的孩子们的母亲
I've contacted the mothers of the kids who were arrested,
当然 还有塞西尔的妻子
and, of course, Cecil's wife.
那些警♥察♥应该看到这些女人的脸
Those cops need to see the faces of those women,
看到他们的暴行对这些人的伤害
see the personal devastation their brutality creates.
- 我认为 - 鲍威尔议员
Now, I think we should --Congressman Powell.
没关系 帕特丽夏 约翰逊先生可以进来
It's fine, Patricia. Mr. Johnson's welcome.
进来吧 邦比
Come on in, Bumpy.
嗨
Hello.
抱歉打扰你们了 但有件事
Sorry for interrupting, but there's a problem.
邦比 请坐
Bumpy, please have a seat.
你妻子正在帮我
Your wife is helping me
阻止一个针对27分局的静♥坐♥示♥威♥
organize a sit-in at the 27th Precinct.
我们没时间阻止静♥坐♥示♥威♥了 塞西尔要死了
We ain't got time for no sit-in. Cecil's gonna die.
我们得打电♥话♥找人 赶紧把他救出来
We gotta call somebody to get him out of there right now.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表