剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
贝蒂
Betty.
如果你想让我停下来
If you asked me to stop...
老老实实当部长
to just be a minister,
去某处平静地生活
to lead a calm, quiet life somewhere
不去为我们的自♥由♥ 权利
without struggling for our freedoms,
还有平等而斗争
our rights, and our equalities,
我会听你的 贝蒂
Betty, I'd do it.
我会听你的
I'd do it.
我不会让你那么做的
I'm not telling you that.
你在为我们而战
You're fighting for us.
为了我们的孩子
For our children.
为了我们人♥民♥的未来
For the future of our people.
如果说有什么期待 我期待你加倍努力
If anything, I want you to fight twice as hard.
我们会撑过去的 马尔科姆
We'll get through this, Malcolm.
库伯医生请到214号♥房♥
Dr. Cooper to Room 214, please.
库伯医生请到214号♥房♥
Dr. Cooper to Room 214.
你能
Could you --
你能停下么 别搞了
Could you stop it? Cut it out.
甘特先生 有人来看您
Mr. Gigante, you have a visitor.
医生 能不能叫这个傻♥逼♥
Doctor, can you get this fucking guy to stop
别他妈用脑袋撞墙了
banging his head against the fucking wall?
拜托 都他妈撞了一天了
All fucking day. Come on.
要是他能听话 也不会被送来了
If I could, he wouldn't be here.
或者你就 把他的蛋蛋给阉了
Well, maybe you could, you know,
然后塞到他腚眼里去
slice off his balls, shove them up his ass.
毕竟你是医生对吧
You're a doctor, right?
就轻轻的 然后 咻 塞进去
You know, gently, and then -- fssht! -- up the wazoo.
医生
Doctor.
医生
Doctor!
医生
Doc!
你怎么样
How you holding up?
日♥你♥妈♥过不下去了
Fucking miserable.
我你妈还要在这狗都不住的地方呆多久
How long I gotta be in this fucking place?
这里可以让你不用进监狱
This place is keeping you out of jail.
不幸的是 索亚法官
Unfortunately, Judge Sawyer's just been
去别的州了
transferred out of state,
所以他的精神不正常的令状
and his writ of non compos mentis
失效了
has been invalidated.
还有这种说法
They can do that?
摩根索干的 耍阴招
Morgenthau. He's playing dirty.
他还选了个新医生来判断你的精神状态
He also selected a new doctor to determine your sanity.
你觉得他们能办成么
You think they can make this stick?
能
I think so.
我们发现他们找了个新秘密线人
Our discovery shows they have a deposition
- 有了新证词 - 谁
-from a confidential informant. -Who?
只有证人出来作证才知道
We won't know that until they take the stand --
除非 你有路子能查出来
unless...you can find out somehow.
我想想吧
Let me check.
有几个调查局的人是被我收买♥♥了的
I got a couple of Feds in my pocket.
形势严峻哈
This is bad, huh?
如果出于某些原因你无法 额
Look, if there's some reason you can't, uh...
摩根索表示愿意和我们达成协议
I've been informed Morgenthau might be willing to make a deal.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥任何人的
I'm not gonna rat anybody out.
你特么逗我呢吧
What, are you fuckin' kidding me?
拜托 你交给我来
Come on, you let me do what I do,
- 你只管拖住他们 - 好
-and you just hold them off. -Fine.
同时 你尽量留在这里
Meanwhile, you do everything you can to stay here.
尽量让新医生相信你疯了 好吧
Try to convince this new doctor that you're nuts, all right?
应该不难
That shouldn't be too difficult.
我只要用脑袋撞墙就行了
All I gotta do is bang my head against the wall
你看这个猪脑子哈♥批♥
like this fuckin' sempliciottoover here.
你看
Look at him.
喂 速度快点 加油
Hey, a little faster. Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉当着你妻子的面逮捕你了
Sorry I arrested you in front of your wife.
你抱歉个鬼 你故意的
No, you're not. You did it on purpose.
你可以失去的太多了
You have much to lose,
所以我希望你能理智些
which is why I am hoping you'll listen to reason.
我不会泄密
I don't snitch.
你和金·甘特犯下的罪行
You and Chin Gigante are guilty
可是运输了上百公斤海♥洛♥因♥
of importing hundreds of kilos of heroin.
足够坐几十年了
We're talking decades in jail.
没见你有证据啊
I haven't seen any evidence yet.
有证人么
Got any witnesses?
谁 吉安
Who? Jehan?
98先生
Monsieur 98?
我知道肯定不是意大利人 所以
I know it ain't the Italians, so, uh...
这个线人是秘密的
Obviously, that information is confidential,
不过你放心 我们有好几个证人
but I can assure you that we have multiple informants.
你赢不了的 约翰逊
I have a good case, Johnson.
请你不要做无谓的殉道者
I urge you not to be a martyr for a lost cause.
- 怎么个说法 - 别坚持拒绝作证了
-What cause is that? -This Omerta bullshit.
是指黑♥手♥党♥之间的规矩 不管是谁都不能向警♥察♥告密 在过去的黑♥手♥党♥中是神圣不可侵犯的
别再保护黑♥手♥党♥了
Stop protecting the mob.
跟我合作
Work with me.
我唯一关心的
The only cause that I'm interested in
是我家人的安危
is my family and their safety.
不过
Though...
我知道你也为去密西西比
I understand you donated money for the buses
开展民权运动的巴士捐款了
that took the civil rights activists down to Mississippi.
这有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
施韦尔纳和古德曼都是犹太人 我也是
Schwerner and Goodman are Jews, as am I.
在犹太律法中
In Jewish law,
如果有两个人口渴 只有一个人带了水
if two men are thirsty and only one has water,
那个有水的人 可以喝水
it's allowable for the man with water
牺牲另一个人
to drink at the expense of the other.
感谢你引用犹太律法
I appreciate you citing Jewish law
劝我告密
to get me to snitch.
黑人和犹太人都经历过被压♥迫♥的历史
Blacks and Jews share a common history of oppression.
但我们都是幸存者
We're survivors.
我是在救你一命 埃尔斯沃斯
I'm offering you a lifeline, Ellsworth.
你也在救金的命么
You offering Chin a lifeline, too?
还没
Not yet.
但为了伸张正义
But I will do whatever it takes
我将不惜一切代价
to see that justice is served.
对黑人和犹太人来说
For Blacks and Jews,
正义 永远来得太晚
justice is a dish always served cold.
犹太律法还说 在上帝面前
Jewish law also says that life is precious
在自己的孩子面前
before the eyes of God
生命无比宝贵
and before the eyes of your children.
别让你的孩子看着你
Don't let yours have to see you
把珍贵的生命浪费在铁窗后
waste your precious life behind bars.
这兔崽子
That little fuck.
在六尺的石头屋内
Six feet of chambered stone
伊♥斯♥兰♥民族给了我们一个家
the nation gives us for a home.
屋顶距离地面有十英尺 还有封闭着的大门
Ten feet from top to floor, a barred-in gate serves as door.
弱者将会灭亡
The weak will perish where they start.
强者将会走向更重要的命运
The strong will play a greater part,
他们不会怜悯弱者 他们走向未来
and they leave behind them when they pass
从恶魔岛的纪念碑旁走过
a monument in Alcatraz.
站住
Stop right there.
这里面什么都没有
There is nothing in there.
- 给我 给我 给我 - 不 求你了
-Give me that. Give me! Give me! -No. Please.
不要
No!
埃尔斯沃斯
Ellsworth!
天啊
Oh, God.
你放开他
You get off of him!
特别的人 住在特别的牢房♥
A special jail for special men
有人希望他不会东山再起
that someone hopes won't rise again.
无论他是卑微的还是伟大的
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表