剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我不喜欢卡修斯·克雷那样说大话
Oh, I don't like that Cassius Clay's big mouth.
- 将在第八轮倒下 - 我喜欢
-...will fall in eight... -I love it,
尤其是他还是穆♥斯♥林♥
especially if he comes out as Muslim,
马尔科姆说 搞不好会是真的呢
which Malcolm says is likely.
他不在的情况 清♥真♥寺还好吗
How's it been at the Temple without him?
我很想他
I miss him, a lot.
你这么善良
Well, you have been such a dear,
玛格丽特也那么爱她的姐姐
and Margaret loves her big sister so much.
伊莉斯 我只希望你知道我有多感激你
Elise, I just want you to know how much I appreciate
尤其考虑到那个角色
you assuming that role.
现在听着特别有道理
Makes the most sense right now.
但以后就不好说了
But it's not gonna be forever.
乔
Joe.
感谢你同意见我
I want to thank you for agreeing to see me.
邦比·约翰逊 这是我妻子 菲
Bumpy Johnson, this is my wife, Fay.
邦比·约翰逊
Bumpy Johnson.
好像有点耳熟
Where do I know this name from?
你可能是听过我说梦话的时候诅咒他
You've probably heard me cursing him in my sleep.
你们想单独说话么
Well, do you boys want to talk privately?
我可以去车里等
'Cause I'll wait in the car.
我们正要去看《托斯卡》呢
We're on our way to see "Tosca."
普契尼创作的意大利歌♥剧
普契尼的作品 我的最爱
Puccini. That's my favorite.
帕尔梅托化工检验
我们可以再弄一张票来
Oh, I'm sure we could get another ticket!
不 亲爱的
No, no, honey.
他是来询问我一个我们生意上交易的答复的
Uh, he came here to hear an answer on a business deal,
我的答复依然是拒绝
and my answer's still no.
我在我妻子面前没有秘密
I-I don't keep secrets from my wife.
是的 我了解乔
It's true. I always know where Joe stands,
尤其是他生气的时候
especially if he's mad.
- 我没生气 亲爱的 - 你只要
-I'm not mad, honey. -All you have to do
支持我和吉安
is stand up for me with Jehan,
你的收入就能翻三倍
and you'll triple your income.
如果西西里人不想卖♥♥给你
Look, if the Sicilians don't want to sell to you,
我也没办法
my hands are tied.
这是我们的规矩
It's this thing of ours, you know.
不和有色人种交易
No colored allowed.
只要你愿意当我的代理交易人 就能挣数不清的钱
You're gonna make a ton of money just for being my front man.
你没听进去 邦比
You're not listening to me, Bumpy.
我不能代理你这样的人
I can't front for someone like you.
明白了吗
Capisce?
明白了
Capisce.
很高兴见到你
It was a pleasure to meet you,
希望你下次再来拜访我们
and I hope you come visit us again.
我也很高兴见到你 博南诺夫人
It's nice to meet you, too, Mrs. Bonanno.
菲 走吧
Fay, come on.
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
跟上节奏 痛快起舞
*Get in the groove, and let the good time roll
来吧 小朋友 让我看看你的本事
Come on, girl, show me what you got.
拳头握的很不错
Yeah, that's a good fist right there.
现在向后撤然后出拳
Now, pull it back, let it fly. Oh!
- 我做到了 爸爸 - 你做到了
- I did it, Daddy! -You sure did.
你刚刚可是把世界冠军给打倒了呢
You just knocked out the future champion of the world.
嘿 你要不要去楼下看看杂♥志♥
Um, hey, why don't you, uh, read one of those magazines
或者去泳池边待会
and maybe go on down by the pool?
我在这待着就挺好的啊
I'm fine right here.
喂
Hello?
你能听出我是谁吗
Do you recognize my voice?
当然 真♥主♥圣徒
Yes, sir, Dear Holy Apostle.
我听说
I've seen a news report
你和马尔科姆混在一起
that you're spending time with Malcolm.
- 是真的吗 - 是的
-Is that true? -Yes, sir.
那我可要提醒你一下了
I want to caution you about doing so.
马尔科姆并没有意识到自己的行为是有问题的
You see, Malcolm hasn't capitulated for his misdeeds.
我们有规矩 而他却破坏了规矩
There are rules. He has broken them,
我担心他会再次这么做
and I suspect he will do so again.
比如说 他在这个时候
For example, it is forbidden for him
是不能再强出风头的
to seek publicity at this time.
我明白
I understand.
所以如果你离他远点才是明智之举
So it would be wise for you to stay away.
我们都会为你加油 卡修斯
We're all rooting for you, Cassius.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
我要去体育馆了
I got to go to the gym.
巴里·戈德华特具有美国人最恶劣的特性
Barry Goldwater appeals to the worst American traits --
反移♥民♥ 反公民权
anti-immigration, anti-civil rights,
反一切可以让一个穷♥人♥
anti-anything that gives a poor person a decent chance
在这个世上有立足之地的东西
to make his way up in the world.
你记住我的话 他肯定会吸引那些
Now, you mark my words. He's gonna appeal to those
南部各州的民♥主♥党成员
Southern Dixiecrats.
也许这些个混♥蛋♥还是共和党成员
Those sons of bitches might as well be Republicans.
- 亚当 梅米·约翰 - 麻烦让你下
-Adam, uh, Mayme John-- -Excuse me.
我知道鲍威尔神父一定会有时间见我的
I'm sure Reverend Powell can make time to see me.
约翰逊总统 我能晚点再给您打回去吗
President Johnson, uh, can I call you later?
是的是的 有点急事
Well, yes, yes, it is an emergency.
有什么事吗 梅米
How may I help you, Mayme?
给我个答案
I need answers.
莉莉安会主持哈林区的选举
Lillian is going to chair the Harlem Vote --
我说的是我丈夫的事
I'm talking about my husband.
这事跟你丈夫没有关系啊
This has nothing to do with your husband.
当然有
Yes, it does.
否则你就会让我去登记选票了
Otherwise, you'd have me out there registering voters.
邦比成为了我不得不考虑在内的一个不利因素
Bumpy has turned into a liability that I can't ignore.
我向约翰逊总统保证过
I promised President Johnson I would help
我会帮他取得南部各州民♥主♥党派的选票
get those Southern Dixiecrats
阻止他们反对民权法案
to end their filibuster against the Civil Rights Act.
与此同时
At the same time,
我同时授权联邦调查
I've authorized a federal investigation
纽约的意大利黑♥手♥党♥
into the Italian Mafia in New York City.
所以我想你能理解我的处境
So you can understand my dilemma.
我的丈夫不属于意大利黑♥手♥党♥
My husband is not in the Italian Mafia.
但他跟他们有关联
But he associates with them.
而我们的选举可不能有任何的负面宣传
And our voting effort can't stand any bad publicity.
未来很有可能联邦会起诉
There will likely be federal prosecution
某些意大利黑帮以及他们的同伙
of select Italiangangsters and their colleagues,
无论人种 信条 或者肤色
regardless of race, creed, or color.
现在可不是让黑人们自相残杀的时候
Now is not the time for Black men to turn on each other.
法治才是一切 不管人们的肤色如何
The rule of law holds, regardless of one's skin color.
你应该是最了解这一切的人 这事不是那么简单的
You of all people should know it's not that simple.
我不用提醒你邦比为这个社区
I don't have to give you a list of things
做了多少事吧
that Bumpy has done for this community,
哈林区需要邦比
but Harlem needs Bumpy.
就像他们需要你一样
Almost as much as they need you,
鲍威尔神父
Reverend Powell.
再见
Good day.
他们出示了搜查令 邦比
Man, they showed a warrant, Bump.
查呗 别客气
Go ahead. Knock yourselves out.
反正里面什么都没有
There ain't nothing here.
快结束了
That's close enough.
约翰逊先生 请上车
Mr. Johnson, get in the car.
上来吧
Get in.
你是谁
Who are you?
罗伯特·摩根索
Robert Morgenthau.
你还等什么呢 要我手写个邀请函给你吗
What are you waiting for, an invitation in writing?
我想这次突袭应该找不到什么东西
My guess is this raid will turn up very little evidence.
我听说 你还是很小心的
I'm told you're not... sloppy,
不像你的那些意大利兄弟们
like some of your Italian brethren.
帕尔梅托是合法生意
Palmetto is a legitimate business.
当然
I'm sure it is.
这么说 你就喜欢骚扰黑人是吧 为了好玩吗
So you just like to harass Negroes for -- for sport.
我不在乎你约翰逊
I don't care about you, Johnson.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表