剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
在周日不会
Mm, not on Sunday.
你觉得警♥察♥会因为
You think the Sheriff's Department's
你在周日布道就放过你
gonna let you go 'cause you're giving a sermon on Sunday?
不 我觉得警♥察♥周日
No, I think the Sheriff's Department
不上班
is closed on Sundays.
我受不了华盛顿了
I can't stand Washington anymore.
我想要回家和我的人♥民♥在一起
I wanna be home with my people,
在红公鸡餐厅点肋排
order my ribs at the Red Rooster,
给我的植物浇水
water my plants.
那你就应该和埃斯特·詹姆斯和解
Well, then you should have paid off Esther James
而不是对簿公堂
instead of fighting her in court.
我们会安排会面
We'll set a meeting.
友军到来
Friendlies inbound.
宾州牌照
Pennsylvania plates.
宝贝 回来
* But, mm, baby, come on back
和我走在这条大道
* As I walked down this boulevard
让我来理一理
Let me get this straight.
你想要偷他的毒品
You wanna steal his fuckin' duji
来让他同意你做分销商
just to get him to agree.
得给他施加压力
Gotta keep the pressure on him.
把我头上的这个悬赏消掉
Get this contract on my head lifted and my family home.
你明白的 对吧 山姆
You understand that, right, Sam?
是 我能理解你想要离开这个破地方的心情
Yeah, I do understand wanting to leave this shithole.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
那是 家庭安保
That's, uh-- that's home security.
家庭安保
Home security?
好吧 我说不好 兄弟
Yeah, man. I don't know, man.
你要我怎么偷500公斤的货呢
how you expect me to steal 500 keys?
你管理着东海岸最厉害的偷车团伙
You got the best hijacking crew on the whole East Coast.
科西嘉人在马赛处理毒品
The Corsicans process the duji in Marseille.
打包装车 然后送到纽约
They pack it into cars, and they ship it to New York.
我贿赂了海关官员把牌照给我
I bribed a customs agent to give me the plate numbers.
我的哥们钱斯 他是个厉害的狙击手
My man Chance here-- he's a helluva sniper.
把他带上 他会掩护你
Take him along. He'll watch your back.
即便我愿意做这个疯狂的事
Even if I was to do this crazy shit...
我的分成有多少
what's my cut?
如果我的计划成功 你提货的价格要比你现在
If my plan works, you'll get the duji at half the price
给费城的意大利佬的少一半
that you pay the guineas in Philly right now.
有风险
Risky.
回报值得冒险
Risk equals reward.
这种情况太久了
Shit's getting old, man.
白人掌管应该是我们的东西
The white man running things that should be ours.
街头买♥♥毒品 也应该街头来卖♥♥
The ghetto buys the product, then the ghetto should sell it,
不是白人
not the white man.
我哥们马尔科姆X 他对此有个称呼
My brother Malcolm X-- he's got a name for it.
那是什么
What's that?
黑人经济
Black economics.
我不知道我还能忍♥多久
I just don't know how much more I can take of this.
我知道
I know.
她在休息
She's resting.
杏仁软饼
Ricciarelli?
天下第一
Best in the world.
介不介意我
Mind if I...
就是给你做的
I made them for you.
比妈妈做的还好吃
It's even better than Mama's.
比妈妈做的好吃
Better than Mom's.
斯拉特在哀悼
Stella's grieving,
她为那个黑人男孩的死而责怪你们
and she blames you for that Negro boy's death.
是吗 那和我们没有关系
Yeah, well, I didn't have nothin' to do with that.
要来杯牛奶么
Hey. You want a glass of milk?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
她很困惑 文森特 她
She's confused, Vincent. She, uh...
她需要安全感
she needs to feel safe.
她还需要安全感
She needs to feel safe.
我才需要安全感
I need to feel safe.
今天早上她差点把我天灵盖都打开
She almost cracked my head open this morning.
我的建议是 逐渐给她更多自♥由♥
My suggestion is to allow some incremental freedoms.
她被锁在那房♥间里接近一个月了
She's been locked in that room for almost a month.
让她知道你信任她 然后
Show her you trust her, and she will,
愿上帝保佑 她也会信任你
with God's blessing, do the same.
要是她又企图自杀呢
What if she tries to kill herself again?
别说了
Oh, stop.
斯特拉对上帝的信仰很虔诚
Stella has a strong faith in God.
她不会还觉得自杀是出路的
I don't think that she believes suicide is any longer an option.
给她时间 还有自♥由♥
Give her time. Give her freedom.
她需要 那个怎么说来着
She needs one of those-- whattayacallit--
女伴
uh, chaperones.
你看着我♥干♥什么
So, why you lookin' at me?
我才不要接近她
I cannot go near her.
我不能再接近她
I can't go near her anymore.
抱歉 文森特 我不行
I'm sorry, Vincent. I can't do it.
妈♥逼♥的 给我个饼干
Hand me one of those fuckin' cookies.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴见到你 修士部长
It's good to see you, Brother Minister.
我也很高兴见到你 修女
Ah, it is good to be seen, Sister.
90天的沉默
90 days of silence...
很不好过
it has been difficult.
我想念和你聊天
I missed our talks.
而且我很饿
And I'm starving.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
哎哟 我看看
Oh, boy. Let's see.
那个
Hey, I, um...
不久之前我碰到了你父亲
I ran into your father not too long ago.
在他的藏身处吗 你怎么找到的
At one of his hideouts? How'd you find him?
是他找到了我
Well, he found me.
他跟我讲了 你救他一命的故事
Yeah, he told me about how you saved his life.
说你杀了一个人
By killing a man.
当时不是他死就是我们死
It was kill or be killed.
你是个强大的女性 伊莉丝修女
You're a strong woman, Sister Elise.
你有能力保护你和你爱的人
Able to defend yourself and those you love.
你对国家也很有价值
You are an asset to the Nation.
但杀人 会腐化你的灵魂
But taking a life-- it can harm the soul.
我不希望你被腐化
I don't want to see that happen to you.
这个国家里有很多男人都杀人
There are many men in the nation who kill
不管是出于何种理由 修士部长
for one reason or another, Brother Minister.
我保证 我依然敞开心扉
I assure you, my heart remains open.
但你的呢
But what about yours?
亨利上尉说你今天去挑衅了
Captain Henry said you were defiant today.
他撒谎
He's a liar.
要是你不妥协 他们是不会让你回去的
If you don't submit, they aren't gonna let you back in.
我跟你说说亨利·琼斯上尉吧
Let me tell you about Captain Henry Jones.
他是一个非常愚蠢的罪犯
Now, this man is a criminal so stupid
他去德兰西街抢了个保险箱
that after he went over and punched a safe on Delancey,
然后又回去 因为他把他的烟忘在了
he went back in because he forgot his smokes
保险箱旁边
-next to the safe. -
于是被抓 判了两年
Two years he got for that, now.
国家可以拯救被撒旦伤害的人 但救不了傻♥逼♥
The Nation saves you from Satan but not stupidity.
他也许是傻不错 但他的耳朵和以利亚很像
Mm. Yeah, he may be stupid, but he has Elijah's ear.
我们需要你回到伊♥斯♥兰♥民族来
We need you back in the Nation.
我需要你
I need you.
想吃什么
What do you feel like eating?
嗯 继续跟
Yeah, keep after it.
等你到了跟我说一声
All right, let me know when you're here.
好
All right.
约翰逊那边有消息么
Anything on Johnson?
有
Yeah.
他们在跟踪那个穆♥斯♥林♥女士
They're trailing that Muslim lady.
情况不错
It's looking good.
等等 我还有一份活给你
Hang on a sec. I-I got another job for you.
坐
Have a seat.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表