剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
I'm just saying, maybe we let them play dirty,
我们要保证自己双手是干净的
and we keep our hands clean.
很明显你一点都不了解政♥治♥
You clearly don't understand politics.
我想我明白
I think I do.
左翼认为右翼偏执顽固还有种族歧视
The Left believes right-wing bigotry and racism
是他们造成了国家分♥裂♥
are tearing the country apart.
右翼认为左翼一直煽动变革
The Right believes left-wing agitation for change
是他们造成了国家分♥裂♥
is tearing the country apart.
不管是哪种情况 我觉得你
In any case, I'm sure you'll be guided
应该做一个基♥督♥徒该做的事
by the Christian thing to do.
你的人绑♥架♥了蕾妮
Your men kidnapped Renee.
我们说好的
-We had a deal. -
进来
Come in.
- 我跟这事一点关系都没有 - 她在哪
-I had nothing to do with this. -Where is she?
新泽西的某个地方吧 我不知道
Somewhere in Jersey. I don't know.
你搞砸了 你应该控制好你的人的
You fucked up. You should've controlled your men.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧 我给过你机会了
Fuck you. I gave you a chance.
他还没走 我们都看见了
He's still here. We seen them together.
我需要她安然无恙的回来
I need her back here, unharmed.
那你就得把你的人交出来
In exchange for your guy,
明明说好让他离开了 他却还在这
who didn't leave town like you fucking promised.
你到底搞什么 我们明明说好了
What is this, man? We had a deal.
我们会一起解决这件事
We got to figure this out.
没什么可解决的
There's nothing to figure out.
我的人光给钱肯定搞不定
My men need more than a payoff.
真行
Come on.
你想继续合作下去
You want this partnership to continue,
就得让我的人见点血
you gotta feed my men some red meat.
我没办法
There is nothing I can do.
你想让我就这么把我的人交出来是吗
You want me to just give up my man?
是啊 如果是我的人
Yeah. What would you do if one of my guys
把你的人一枪怼死了你会怎么做
went over and popped one of yours?
你要怎么做 你也想解决是不是
What'd you do? You'd fix it, right?
规矩就是这样的啊
Those are the rules.
嗯
Yeah.
规矩
The rules.
也许当初我们俩要合作这事
Look, maybe it's crazy that you and I thought
就不太行得通
this thing between us would work out.
我不知道
I don't fuckin' know.
嗯
Yeah.
好
Okay.
我带钱斯来换回那个女的
I'll bring Chance in exchange for the girl.
好
Okay.
交易会 8点
The fair. 8:00.
约翰逊 别带枪
Johnson, no weapons.
当然不会
Of course not.
当然不会带
Of course not.
美国已经从荒野边缘的前哨基地
America has transformed from an outpost
转变为
on the edge of wilderness
世界上最伟大的国家之一
to one of the great nations of the world.
上一次纽约举♥行♥世界博览会还是在1939年
The last time New York held a World's Fair, back in 1939...
-
来了
Coming.
我们试图预言未来
...we tried to predict the future.
能否在不足24小时的时间里
Would it really be possible to cross the country
全国
in less than 24 hours...
伊莉斯
Elise.
真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came.
或者去太空
-...or to go to outer space... -
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
- 或者治愈绝症 - 嘿
-...or cure dread diseases? -Hey.
真高兴见到你
I'm so happy you're here.
这些在1939年都是大胆的想象和预言
These were bold prophecies in 1939,
但是我们都实现了
but we achieved all that and more.
嘿 表弟
Hey, cousin.
嘿
Hey.
我们去吉奇好不好
Whattaya say we go back to the Geechee?
好啊
Sure.
还有预言说
There were other prophecies
我们不会再举办博览会了
that were not made at that fair.
怎么了
What's wrong?
后面有个警♥察♥
There's a cop back there.
没有人能预言半个世界
No one predicted that half the world
都被战火摧毁
would be devastated by war
也没人想到会有成千上万的人被屠♥杀♥
or that millions of helpless would be slaughtered.
坐吧
Have a seat, friend.
你想让我看的
Now, what's this important piece of legislation
到底是什么方面的法律条文
you want to show me?
我们的领导者不能屈服于各种阻碍
Our leaders must not succumb to obstruction...
和冷嘲热讽
...and cynical tactics,
否则过去的黑暗时期会再度上演
or our dark history may repeat itself.
在我们的国家 政♥治♥家应该
We must see an America where politicians work together
为整个人♥民♥的意愿而奋斗
for the will of the people as a whole,
而不是作为陷入战斗的游击派而存在
not as partisans locked in battle.
我们应该打开大门
We must open wide the door to equality
为所有想进来的人提供平等的机会
to all those who have been on the outside looking in.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
他们一旦抓到你 就会杀了你
They get their hands on you, they're gonna kill you.
总比杀了她强吧
Better me than her.
世界的发展就握在我们手中
Our world's final direction is in our hands.
你到了之后先冷静点
Just keep your cool.
听我的指挥
Follow my lead.
希望我们可以把你和她
Hopefully, we'll be able to get you both back
都安全地带回来 好吗
safe and sound, all right?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
我希望在美国
I see an America in which no man is handicapped
没有人会因自己的肤色或信仰而受到歧视
by the color of his skin or the nature of his beliefs.
伊莉斯 你想跟我谈什么
Elise, what was it you wanted to say?
我只是想说 能和你们俩在一起
I just wanted to say how wonderful it is
有多好
to be here with both of you.
可能需要整个夏天
It may take all summer.
可能需要开很多的讨论会
It may take sessions around the clock,
但我现在答应你们
but I promise you here and now,
我们一定会通过《民权法案》的
we are going to pass that civil rights bill.
我真不该在去
Well, I never should've gone upstairs
吉奇的楼上
at the goddamn Geechee.
亚当 我被你抓住了把柄
You got me by the short and curlies, Adam,
我跟你说
I'll give you that.
我会退出
I'll move for my colleagues
不再阻碍议案通过
to stand down on the filibuster.
去你的吧参议员
Fuck you, Senator.
即便我不勒索你我也会让法案通过的
I am getting that bill passed without stooping to blackmail.
不管你阻止与否
Filibuster or not,
公义一定会战胜一切
the righteous cause shall always be victorious.
除非我们能实现此次博览会的宗旨
Unless we can achieve the theme of this fair --
理解成就和平
"Peace Through Understanding" --
否则我们今日的希望
our hopes of today will go under
明天就会被摧毁
in the devastation of tomorrow.
实现和平的最好计划
The best laid plans for peace
不能只是由我们的领导阶级靠立法做出
cannot be legislated by our leaders,
而是需要由人♥民♥支持
but must rise up from the people themselves
这样我们才能建立一个
so that we may create a world
交战派系放下武器
where warring factions put down their arms
敌人拥护解决分歧的新方法的世界
and enemies embrace a new way to resolve their differences.
够近了
That's close enough.
让他过来
Send him over.
不行 先让她过来
No. Send the girl first.
钱斯 你不该来的
Chance, you shouldn't have come!
没事的亲爱的 别担心
It's going to be okay, baby. Stay calm.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
-
- 钱 钱斯 - 过来
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表