剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
没错
That's right.
就因为这混♥蛋♥
You know, 'cause of this fuckin' guy, you know,
老子在佛罗里达呆了三个月
I spent three fuckin' months in Florida
给他擦屁♥股♥
'cause I had to clean up his mess.
他不好好跪舔我 居然出言不逊
Instead of kissing my ass, he disrespects me.
而且除此之外 因为我
And on top of that, his girlfriend's
他女朋友才跟前任结束关系
available now because of me.
是不是啊 情场小王子
Isn't that right, lover boy?
她你♥妈♥的♥不是我女朋友
She ain't my fuckin' girlfriend.
所有人都知道你对斯特拉有意思
Everybody knows you got the hots for Stella.
不然杀个黑人你至于一直逼逼吗
Otherwise, killing a jigaboo wouldn't bother you at all.
最近几周 在这里和你见面
Meeting you here the last few weeks
让我获益匪浅
has been good for my soul.
能有个人聊聊泰迪挺好的
It's nice to be able to talk about Teddy.
请你吃点东西
Can I get you any food?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thanks.
迪莉亚
Listen, Delia,
杀了他的人 回来了
the man who killed him is back in town.
他现在是自♥由♥人
He's walking around free,
警♥察♥对此无动于衷
and the cops won't do anything about it.
我父亲也无动于衷
My father -- he won't do anything.
你看
Take a look.
我父亲在家里摆了很多枪
My dad has 'em lying all over the house.
你用那玩意要干什么
What you gonna do with that thing?
我要为你儿子伸张正义
I'm gonna get justice for your son.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
似乎很多人都这么想
Enough people seem to think so.
你给我看这个干什么
Why you showing this to me?
我希望你知道
I wanted you to know.
你是在请求我的许可吗
You asking my permission?
我根本就不希望知情
I don't want to know nothing about this.
你不用这样做 更不用为我这样
You don't have to do this, and certainly not for me.
有时候我感觉
Sometimes I feel like
我这一生都在悲伤
I've been grieving my whole life.
太多我认识的人受苦 死去
So many I know have died or suffered,
包括我儿子
including my own son.
但无论如何 我永远都
But nothing would ever prompt me
不会杀人
to take a life.
上帝会伸张正义
God will get justice.
正义握在上帝之手 轮不到我们
It's in His hands, not ours.
爸爸 你今天能来接我我还挺高兴的
Daddy, I'm glad you picked me up today.
我也是
Me too.
塞西尔怎么样了
How's Cecil?
我在处理了
I'm working on it.
他会没事吗
He's gonna be okay?
嗯 我昨天看过他了
Yeah, I saw him yesterday.
- 邦比·约翰逊 - 警长
Bumpy Johnson.Captain.
正到处找你呢
Been looking all over for you.
听说你和金·甘特做生意呢
I hear you're in business with Chin Gigante.
我不在女儿面前谈生意
I don't discuss business in front of my daughter.
但问题是
Yeah, well, here's the thing.
金 我要收费
There's a pad for Chin,
那些黑人 我也要收费
and then there's a nigger pad,
而且黑人的话 我收的可要多得多
and that one's a whole helluva lot more.
让塞西尔出狱 我们好好聊聊
Get Cecil out of that cell, then we can talk about that.
这可不行 约翰逊
Yeah. That's not how it works, Johnson.
爸爸 我们能走吗
Daddy, can we go?
喂 我说话呢
Hey. I'm talking here.
你♥爸♥爸没教过你打断别人不礼貌吗
Didn't your father ever tell you it's rude to interrupt?
没事的
It's okay.
你叫什么
What's your name?
玛格丽特
Margaret.
玛格丽特 那是白人女孩的名字
Margaret? That's a white girl's name.
你不准这样跟我女儿说话
You don't talk to my daughter like that!
喂 你有病吧
Hey!What's wrong with you?!
别跟我耍威风 搜身
Don't you get uppity with me. Frisk him.
带了一件武器
Possession of a weapon.
足够蹲三到五年了
This'll get you three to five.
最少噢
Minimum.
这次算你狗运好 约翰逊
That's a close shave, Johnson.
你把我的钱送来
You bring me my pad.
就今天
Today.
三千元
$3,000.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我们回家去吧
Let's go home, alright?
我们回家
Let's go home.
把米尔斯交给我
Give me Mills.
不行
I can't do that.
拜托 只要地址就行
Come on. Just -- Just his address.
怎么 就为了这件事杀♥警♥♥察♥
What? Kill a cop over this?
我不行
I can't do it.
我不是要杀♥警♥♥察♥
I ain't talking about killing a cop.
这是为了公平
Just making things even.
这家伙确实是混♥蛋♥ 对吧
Look, the guy's an asshole, okay?
他知道我们在做生意了
He figured out that you and I are doing business.
这 你想干什么 他是个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Is this -- What do you want? He's a dirty cop.
你换位思考一下
Put yourself in my shoes.
如果你也有个女儿
You have a daughter.
在街上走着 突然就有个警♥察♥
You're walking down the street, and a cop rolls up
在她面前恐吓你
and terrorizes you in front of her.
你会什么感觉
How would that make you feel?
如果他在你面前说你是 肮脏的意大利佬
For him to call you a "filthy wop" in front of her
用刀抵着你脖子 你什么感觉
and run a blade across your neck?
我们黑人
A Black man faces that
每次走上街头都要面对这种事
every time he walks down the street.
哪怕就一次
Just for a minute,
你♥他♥妈♥能不能
can you put your fuckin' self
换位思考一下
in my fuckin' shoes?
我的天 这是谁啊
Oh, my goodness. Ring the bell.
冠军来了
The champion has arrived.
真♥主♥圣徒 很荣幸向你介绍
Dear Holy Apostle, it is my great honor
卡修斯·X
to present to you Cassius X.
很高兴你能加入我们
I am so pleased to have you with us.
起来 不用这样
Come now. No need for that.
快起来
Rise.
我也很荣幸 真♥主♥圣徒
The privilege is mine, Holy Apostle.
我以马尔科姆的名义和我的信仰
By Malcolm's council and by my faith --
冷静 孩子
Calm yourself, son.
来坐下喝杯茶
Come sit and have some tea.
你俩还真是完美模范
Ah, what perfect examples both of you are.
无论何时 如果你看到一个黑人
Whenever you look at a Black man,
你就是看着上帝
you are looking at God.
现在 该抛弃你的奴隶名了
Now, it's time to discard your slave name.
你是否准备好且愿意由安♥拉♥
Are you willing and ready to accept one
赐予你纯洁公正的名字
of Allah's pure and righteous names?
马尔科姆修士已经赐予了我卡修斯·X这个名字
Brother Malcolm has bestowed me with the name Cassius X.
马尔科姆不能选择你的名字
Malcolm does not choose your name.
我才可以
I do.
我选择
And I have chosen...
穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥·阿里 意思是
"Muhammad Ali"... which means
受上帝疼爱的至高冠军
beloved of God, most high champion.
真是个好名字 真♥主♥圣徒
It is a most worthy name, Holy Apostle.
穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥·阿里
Muhammad Ali.
我喜欢
I like it.
还有什么需要我指引的吗 孩子
How else can I help guide you, my son?
提出有价值的问题 是成功♥学♥习的一半
Asking good questions is half of learning.
真♥主♥圣徒 我一直很苦恼
Holy Apostle, I've been struggling
要怎么反抗那些警♥察♥
about how to stand up against the abuse
对黑人的虐待
of the negro by police.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表