剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
The least I can do.
我可不想伤害任何人的感情
I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
别那么闷闷不乐 亲爱的
Don't look so glum, my dear.
我就是不太喜欢这个主意
Something just doesn't feel right about this.
梅蜜 把这些支持一个
Mayme, push those thoughts aside
黑人和白人
in favor of a world where
和睦相处世界的想法放到一边
black and whites live together in harmony.
手拉手 手拉手
* Hand in hand, hand in hand
无论老少 手拉着手
* Young and old, hand in hand
出去的时候数一数
Count it on the way out.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
什么
What's that?
钱斯还在城里
Chance is still in town.
我告诉他可以留下
I told him he could stay.
那是你有麻烦 不是我
Well, then yougot a problem, not me.
要安抚卡尔米内的家人需要多少钱
How much would it cost to satisfy Carmine's family?
你觉得我能给这个估价吗
Oh, you think I could put a price on that?
是的
Yeah, I do.
嗯 他有家庭
Well...he had a family.
他还有孩子要上大学
He's got kids that need to go to college.
不管我下一批货能赚多少
Whatever I make on the next shipment,
你拿一半
you take half.
怎么样
How about that?
你愿意为了这个人牺牲这么多钱吗
You'd sacrifice all that money for one of your guys?
是的
Yeah.
算你走运 我和这个卡尔米内
Well, you're lucky that I wasn't close
不算亲近
to this fuckin' Carmine guy.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 我从来就不喜欢他
He was a fuckin' bastard. I never liked him.
但你给的钱还不够
And that ain't enough money from you.
要多少
What's the price?
我要整批货
I'll take the entire shipment.
我都要了 100%
I'll take all of it. 100%. I want everything.
- 哇 - 是的
-Wow. -Yeah.
我真走运 幸好你讨厌卡尔米内
I-I'm lucky you hated Carmine,
因为我不知道如果你喜欢这个
'cause I don't know what the price would be
种族歧视的混♥蛋♥的话会要多少
if you liked this racist fuck.
要不要随你便
Take it or leave it.
好吧 行 一言为定
Okay. Yeah. You got a deal.
没人碰我的人钱斯
Nobody touches my man Chance,
你得给我个担♥保♥
and you give me your personal guarantee.
嗯
Yeah.
成交
Done.
他开始抱怨康妮姑姑和利奥姑父
He started yammering on about Aunt Connie and Uncle Leo,
让我想起我们还是孩子的时候
bringing back all these fuckin' memories
那些该死的回忆
when we were kids.
好吧
All right.
听起来像是一次愉快的重逢
It sounds like a lovely reunion.
他也许是个完美的替罪羊 但我做不到
He may be the perfect patsy, but I couldn't do it.
那就去再找别人吧
So find someone else.
我不认识博南诺家族的其他人了
I don't know anyone else in the Bonanno family.
我就应该他妈的随便找出个人来吗?
What, am I supposed to fuckin' pop someone out of the blue?
行吧 那我明白了
Yeah, I see.
那我就打给我爸告诉他事实就好了
I'll just call my dad and tell him the truth.
告诉他是我们干的
I'll tell him we did it.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
The fuck is wrong with you?!
怎么了 你害怕了吗 看你眼里的恐惧
What? You scared? Look at the fear in your eyes.
你要拉裤子里了吗 你吓得要尿了吗
Are you gonna shit your pants? You gonna make a wee wee?
- 操 - 操♥我♥吗
-Fuck you! -Fuck me?
就算你想你也做不到
You couldn't if you tried.
我知道你想 但你永远也别想做到
I know you want to, but you never will.
因为你就是个软蛋
'Cause you're a limp-dicked bastard.
你认为我不敢去杀了那个狗♥日♥的♥吗
Oh, you think I can't kill that motherfucker?
我知道你做不到
I know you can't.
你也就只敢杀那些手无寸铁的黑人
You can only kill defenseless black men
或者老太太们
or little old ladies.
一说到你们自己人
When it comes to one of your own,
你就变成了没有胆的软蛋
you're just a scared little boy with no fuckin' courage.
你还想打我吗
Are you gonna hit me?
还是说你害怕我打电♥话♥告诉我爸
Or are you scared I'll call my daddy and tell on you?
草泥马 我杀给你看
Fuck you. I'll show you.
我把他的头拿给你看
I'll bring you his fuckin' head.
去吧
You do that.
做点男人干的事去吧
You do whatever it is that makes you feel like a man.
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
拜托了 让我走吧
Please, let me go.
我得离开这
I've gotta get out.
桑德拉 你已经熬过最艰难的部分了
You're almost through the worst part, Sandra.
你会撑过去的
You are going to make it through.
我不在乎
I don't care anymore.
我只想死
I just wanna die.
让我死吧
Just let me die.
不要这么说
Don't say that.
想想你肚子里的孩子
Think about that child there in your belly.
为了他你也要活下去啊
It is more than your life you have to fight for.
我不想要这个孩子
I don't want this child.
我只想死
I want a fix.
这才是我想要的
That's what I want.
请帮帮我吧
Please help me.
你这有什么
What you got here?
我知道你这里一定有什么药之类的
I know you got something here.
听我说
Listen to me.
这个孩子会给你活下去的勇气
That child is gonna give you purpose.
我当初跟你一样 桑德拉 但是我撑过去了
I was just like you, Sandra, and I made it through.
我现在有了一个女儿
And I have a daughter
我爱她胜过世上的一切
who I love more than anything in this world.
她叫什么
What's her name?
玛格丽特
Margaret.
她什么样
What's she like?
傻乎乎的
Silly...
爱玩爱闹
...and playful,
聪明 好奇
intelligent, curious.
我向你保证 当你看着孩子的双眼
I promise you, when you look into that child's eyes,
你会庆幸自己活下来了
you are going to be grateful that you survived.
如果她不想要我呢
What if she don't want me?
她不会想要我的
She's not gonna want me.
你是她的母亲
You're her mother.
哪个孩子会不想要自己的母亲呢
What child doesn't want their mother?
晚安 杰弗里
Good night, Geoffrey.
快点
- Come on.
- 上车 - 救命啊
-Get in! -Help!
我真得服参议员
I have to give the senator credit
能坚持那么久
for his stamina.
他居然都没心脏病发吗
I'm surprised he didn't have a heart attack.
又怎么了
What's wrong?
这样做不对
This isn't right.
他有家
This man has a family.
除了他没人会看到这些照片
No one will see these other than him.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为他一旦看见这些照片
Because when he sees these,
就不会再反对了
he will drop that filibuster.
我知道 这事有点无下线了
Yes, this is beneath our dignity,
但我们得记住 当务之急的事比这可重要多了
but we must keep the larger imperative in mind --
我们要通过《民权法案》
the passage of the Civil Rights Act.
你还记得报纸上大肆宣扬
Remember when the newspapers tarred and feathered you
你和秘书去巴黎的那件事吗
for that trip to Paris with your secretary?
怎么可能不记得
Do I ever.
他们利用丑闻
They used a scandal
诋毁你所做的一切
to discredit everything you've done.
你又旧事重提干嘛
What does that have to do with anything?
我想说 让他们可以背后使阴招去
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表