剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
* I keep a revolver with your name
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
仰望屋顶的风扇
* Lay on my back watchin' the ceilin' fan
我有大好梦想
* I had a dream to touch a kilo gram
与爱尔兰暴徒意见不和
* Still at odds with the Irish mob
开着劳斯莱斯沿着马尔科姆·X大道行驶
* Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard
上帝啊 外面危机四伏
* Lord, these -- really out here preyin' on me
点四十对着我 他拍着我的肩膀
* Got the .40 on me and his hand on me
像达基·舒尔兹一样穿着雪白的貂皮大衣
* Snow-white mink like I'm Dutch Schultz
我来管账 让你看看我的进账
* Run the books and let me show you how the numbers look
你不会像卢西亚诺那么幸运
* You can't be Lucky like you Luciano
雪白的毒品像琴键一般
* The kilos slammin' like they new pianos
哈雷肥仔上坐着
* And Fat Boy got the big body
从大西洋到太平洋 我的货源源不断
* Coast-to-coast, I could shoot product
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
我听到死亡召唤着我
* I can hear death callin' my name
我听到死亡召唤着我
* I can hear death callin' again
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
见你永远带着左轮手♥枪♥
* I keep a revolver with your name
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
所有人都对
Everyone is excited
纽约博览会的召开兴奋不已
for the opening of the New York World's Fair,
博览会上会有五光十色的展览
an exposition featuring fantastic displays
以及活动
and activities...
真遗憾你特勤处的人
I'm sad that your Secret Service agents
工作时不能喝酒
aren't able to drink on the job.
但是我们可以
But we can.
干杯
-Cheers. -
在一个日益削减的情况下
...dedicated to man's achievements
致力于人类
on a shrinking globe...
我给您说 总统先生
I'm telling you, Mr. President,
这个世界博览会
that this World's Fair
会创造一个参与记录的
is going to set attendance records.
把那东西关了吧
Ah, turn that shit off.
在过去 60
-...in the past, 60 -- -
理解成就和平个屁
Peace through understanding, my ass.
那群来听您的演讲的
That group of Southern Democratic senators
南方民♥主♥党参议员们
who are in town for your speech
也应该有自己的展位才对
should have their own pavilion --
展位的名字就叫伪君子
the Nation of Hypocrites.
尤其是那个狗♥日♥的♥麦卡伦参议员
Especially that motherfucking Senator McCarron.
反对我的《民权法案》
Filibusters my Civil Rights bill,
但却从不错过跟我合影的机会
but won't pass up any photo opportunity with me.
麦卡伦参议员和我以前还算能谈的来
McCarron and I used to be able to compromise.
可现在他唯一感兴趣的就是权力和阻碍
Now all he's interested in is power and obstruction,
尽管他也清楚自己的阻碍
despite knowing that his filibuster
不过是拖延必然会发生的进程而已
is only delaying the inevitable.
我才不管他知不知道
I don't give a shit what he knows.
我需要你帮我劝说他
I need you to persuade.
亚当 你是我国会中最信任的人了
You're my most loyal friend in Congress, Adam.
但我需要你帮我收拾掉
But I need you to cut this goddamn son of a bitch
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
off at the knees.
你怎么做我也不管
I don't care how you do it.
你想让我背后使阴的吗
You want me to play dirty?
我们没办法采取明面上的措施
We can't afford the high road.
您这话是什么意思呢
What are you suggesting?
你和我都知道如何私底下做事
You and I both know all the tricks,
但作为总统 我的手脚还是有些束缚的
but there's a limit to what I can do as President.
我不想知道你要怎么做 但我会保护你的
I don't want to know about it, but I will protect you.
让他不要再挡我们的路了
Get him to end the filibuster.
我只想这么说
That's all I'm saying.
说好的理解成就和平呢
Well, what about peace through understanding?
世界本就是不公平的 亚当
World's not fair, Adam.
我们也没理由事事讲究公平吧
No reason we should be either.
卡尔米内还是挺能赚钱的
Carmine was a good earner.
现在搞成这样
This thing's a mess.
你知道他有老婆和孩子对吗
You know he had a wife and kids, right?
我要怎么跟他们说
What am I gonna tell them?
他打了一个姑娘
That he beat on a girl
还对着我的人拔刀相向
and that he pulled a knife on one of my men.
你的人对着他开了三枪
Your man who shot him three times.
我的人肯定想报仇 你知道的
My guys are gonna want blood. You know that.
那你最好想办法让他们冷静下来
Then you better calm them the fuck down.
我就知道会发生这种事
I knew some shit like this would happen.
金 我们成就了不可想象的事
Chin, we did the impossible.
我们让这些平时互相仇恨的人
We got these guys who would ordinarily hate each other
在一起共事
to work together.
这件事可能会搞砸了我们的事
This thing could fuck up our arrangement.
你得让你的手下控制一下自己
You gotta keep your men under control.
没错
Yeah.
你也是
You, too.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
这个卡尔米内 他
You know, this Carmine, he was --
他不是什么好东西
you know, he was no good.
这么跟你说吧
Look, I'll tell you what.
你让你的人离开这里吧
you get your guy to leave town.
我 我来处理我这边的
I'll -- I'll handle my men.
离开
Leave town?
多久
For how long?
他想活多久就得离开多久
For as long as he wants to live. That's how long.
谁
Who is it?
我
It's me.
现在是早上4点 你来这干什么
It's 4:00 in the morning. What you doing here?
邦比给我打了个电♥话♥
I got a call from Bumpy.
他让我离开这
He told me to get outta town.
你为什么还不走呢
So why haven't you left?
我一定要见见你
I had to see you.
你到底有什么毛病
The hell is wrong with you?
你想找死是吗
You got a death wish?
你知道我不能不见你就离开
You knew I couldn't leave town without seeing you.
该死的 钱斯
Goddamn it, Chance.
你可以打他的腿啊 你就一定要杀了他吗
You coulda shot him in the leg. Did ya have to kill him?
他用刀威胁你 那我还能怎么办
He put a knife on you. What was I supposed to do?
蠢瓜 我知道怎么保护自己
Stupid fool. I know how to take care of myself.
是 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我给你拿杯喝的吧
Let me get you a drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要去哪
So, where you gonna go?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
听着 蕾妮 我犯了很多错误
Listen, Renee, I made a lot of mistakes.
你比任何人都清楚
You know that better than anybody.
嗯 是的 确实
Hm. Yeah. You did.
我这辈子最大的遗憾
You know, the biggest regret of my life
就是失去你
is losing you.
你没必要这样
Well, it shouldn't be.
你知道我们永远不会有结果的
You know we were never gonna work out.
不 你不知道
No. We don't know that.
嘿
Hey.
我们不知道的
We don't know that.
你和我 蕾妮 我们生活在黑暗中
You and me, Renee, we live in the dark.
我们在黑暗中找到出路
We find our way in the dark.
在黑暗中没有人能帮我们
We got nobody to help us in the dark.
你是想让我可怜你好跟你上♥床♥是吗
You angling for a pity fuck?
别这样
Come on.
蕾妮
Renee.
我需要你
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表