剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
再次打开窗户
* Open up my window again
我听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' my name
我再次听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' again
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
仰望屋顶的风扇
* Lay on my back watchin' the ceilin' fan
我有大好梦想
* I had a dream to touch a kilo gram
与爱尔兰暴徒意见不和
* Still at odds with the Irish mob
开着劳斯莱斯沿着马尔科姆·X大道行驶
* Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard
上帝啊 外面危机四伏
* Lord, these...literally out here preyin' on me
点四十对着我 他拍着我的肩膀
* Got the .40 on me and his hand on me
穿着白色貂皮大衣就像我是达基·舒尔茨
* Snow-white mink like I'm Dutch Schultz
我来管账 让你看看我的进账
* Run the books and let me show you how the numbers look
你不会像卢西亚诺那么幸运
* You can't be Lucky like you Luciano
雪白的毒品像琴键一般
* The kilos slammin' like they new pianos
哈雷肥仔上坐着
* And Fat Boy got the big body
从大西洋到太平洋 我的货源源不断
* Coast-to-coast, I could shoot product
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
我听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' my name
我听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' again
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
我试图成为
* I tried to be
自己能成就的一切
* All that I could never be
我听说那些种族主义警♥察♥当街殴打那些孩子们
I hear those damn racist police beat those kids
还有那个擦皮鞋的被打到半死
and that old shoeshine man half to death.
我成就了自己
* I build myself
这些警♥察♥不是为了
This police force was not created to serve
黑人服务的
Black Americans.
他们是为了管制黑人
It was created to police Black Americans
服务白人而成立的
while serving white Americans.
- 他们在医院吗 - 医院
They at the hospital?The hospital?
卡修斯 他们被逮捕了
Cassius, they were arrested
抓到了27分局
and taken to the 27th Precinct.
你打算怎么做
What you gonna do, brother?
我想发表言论谴责他们
I'd like to firebomb their asses...
但我已经被停职了
...but I'm already on suspension.
这就是问题的症结所在
This is the crux...
是我和信使意见不一致的地方
of my disagreement with the Messenger.
我们有义务
We have an obligation
直接回敬白人的压♥迫♥
to respond not only directly,
必要时甚至可以采取暴♥力♥
but even violently to white oppression.
马尔科姆 我希望你和真♥主♥圣徒
Brother Malcolm, I hope you and the Dear Holy Apostle
可以解决这一切 真心的
can patch things up, I truly do.
卡修斯 这事说来好笑
Well, it's funny you say that, Cassius,
因为他今天就来纽约 我们还有个会要开
because he's in New York today and we have a meeting.
现在 我希望能得到你的支持
Now, I am intending to say I have your support.
我知道一直有人给你打电♥话♥ 卡修斯
I know you've been getting calls, Cassius,
亨利上尉还有其他人
from Captain Henry and the others
他们让你离我远点
to stay away from me.
但是你还是来了
But here you are.
我怎么可能避开一个给了我教名的人呢
I can't shun the man who gave me my chosen name.
- 卡修斯X - 卡修斯X
Cassius X. Cassius X.
这是什么鬼
Alright, what is this shit?
够了 这是干什么呢
Enough, alright? What's this about?
这可是个赚钱的好营生
There's a million dollars to be made here.
他们在弗洛里达有
I mean, they got three
三个自然要素
great natural resources in Florida --
胸部 屁♥股♥ 和橙子
tits, ass, and oranges.
我给你也买♥♥了一包
I brought you a bag.
谢了
Thank you.
循环播放
They're called loops.
他们只需要出很少的钱拍片
They're made on the cheap.
然后在一些西洋镜里面天天放
They run them day and night with the peep shows.
本尼
Benny, come on.
这不是的营生 我♥干♥不了这个
That's not me. I-I don't do this shit.
你喜欢这些
You do this kinda thing.
那种什么女人啊 乱七八糟的东西
Our whole lives with the girls and the fuckin' weird shit.
这不是我能干的来的
Come on. That's not me.
我不喜欢黄♥片♥ 你知道的
I don't like pornography. You know that.
这是堕落
It's a perversion.
博南诺靠这个赚了不少
Bonanno's gettin' richer off this stuff,
我们又不用直接参与
and we're on the sidelines.
我才不在乎博南诺赚没赚呢
What the fuck do I care about Bonanno?
他就是堕落本尊
He's a fuckin' degenerate.
他来这干什么
What the fuck is he doing here?
嘿 很高兴见到你 混♥蛋♥
Hey, nice to see you, too, asshole.
他不是应该在弗洛里达吗
Ain't he meant to be in Florida?
他还了债 我也需要他来一趟
Well, he paid his debt, and I needed him here.
他给我们买♥♥了不少橙子
Look. He brought us beautiful oranges.
能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you a sec?
嗯
Yeah.
斯特拉怎么办
What about Stella?
她怎么了
What about her?
她见到他回来不会开心的
She ain't gonna be happy he's back.
嘿 你是在说我的事吗
Hey, are you fuckin' talkin' about me?
- 我可还在呢 - 别激动
I'm sittin' right here.Easy.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Go fuck yourself.
不许你这样 他好歹也有头有脸的
No. You do not say that. He's a made man.
不许你不尊重他 明白吗
You do not disrespect. You understand me?
没错 明白没
That's right. You understand?
嘿 你也一样
Hey, you're on a short leash, too.
行了 我都能跟邦比搭帮
Look, I can get along with Bumpy Johnson
你们俩却要一直这样下去吗
and you guys can't work this out?
不用这样吧
Come on!
还有这个破烂
And this fuckin' thing.
从我们小时候开始你就总能让我上套
You've been a nooch to me since we were teenagers.
这么着吧
Look, you know what?
你们 你们俩 一起弄这个
The two of you -- you -- you make these, uh...
什么循环播放的东西
Loops. ...loops.
你们一起搞
You do it together.
听见了吗 你们俩
Alright? The two of you.
快点 握手
Come on. Shake.
我是说 为什么不呢
I mean, why not?
凡是能跟博南诺分一杯羹的事
Anything that gets on Bonanno's nerves is --
- 我都乐意做 - 这就对了嘛
is alright by me.There you go.
现在把这关了吧
Now take this fuckin' thing down.
快点
Come on. Hold up.
等等 马上最精彩的部分就到了
The -- The best part's coming up.
- 看看嘛 - 赶紧给我关了
Come on. Get outta here.
看
Watch.
快点
Pick it up!
10-35号♥ 纽约登记的
Man over radio: 10-35 on New York registration...
我再重申一次
Let me reiterate
我不是刑事辩护律师
that I am not a criminal defense attorney.
到时听我的就行 快点吧
Just follow my lead. Come on.
你们有事吗
What do you want?
我们是为了塞西尔·布兰德利来的
We're here about Cecil Bradley
还有水果店门前的那个男孩
and the kid from the fruit stand.
这位是阿尔奇·盖恩斯
This is Archie Gaines.
他们的律师
He's the attorney in that matter.
是的 我临时代表布兰德利先生
Uh, yes. I am temporarily of counsel for Mr. Bradley.
帮不了你们
I can't help you.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表