剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我只是来给你送这个
I'm just here to bring you this.
回家投入主的怀抱
*And go home to my Lord
谢谢
Thank you.
重获自♥由♥
*And be free
给家里打电♥话♥
这他妈什么东西
What the fuck is this?
噢 自♥由♥
*Oh, freedom
以眼还眼 狗♥日♥的♥
An eye for an eye, motherfucker.
噢 自♥由♥
*Oh, freedom
噢 我的自♥由♥
*Oh, freedom over me
喂
Hello?
喂 警长
Hello, Captain.
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the fuck is this?
我是邦比·约翰逊
I'm the nigger Bumpy Johnson sent
派来照顾你妻儿的黑人
to watch over your wife and kids.
听够了么
Heard enough?
我会看着他们的
I'll be babysitting.
下周我就要看到你回到你的街头
I wanna see you back on your street corner next week.
- 明白吗 - 明白
Alright? Alright.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
谢谢你 邦比
Thank you, Bumpy.
来 抬
Okay, lift.
- 谢谢你 爸爸 - 没事 小家伙
Thank you, Daddy.Of course, little one.
救护车
邦比 似乎我们和平抗♥议♥的方法
Bumpy, it seems our method of peaceful protest
非常有用
really got the job done.
我不知道你们说了什么
I don't know what was said in there,
但我感谢你的帮助
but I want to thank you for your support.
大概道德劝告也是有好处的
I guess moral persuasion has its benefits.
没错
Mm, yes, it does.
马尔科姆修士
Brother Malcolm.
道德劝告是吧
Moral persuasion, huh?
噢 自♥由♥
*Oh, freedom
噢 自♥由♥
*Oh, freedom
噢 自♥由♥
*Oh, freedom
我的自♥由♥
*Freedom over me
我宁愿葬身坟墓
*And before I'd be a slave
也不要成为奴隶
*I'll be buried in my grave
回到主的怀抱 获得自♥由♥
*And go home to my Lord and be free
回到主的怀抱 获得自♥由♥
*And go home to my Lord and be free
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表