剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
但如果你想有好日子
But if you want to have a good day,
那就压克雷吧
then put it on Clay.
我知道这事不太容易弄得成
I knew it was a long shot.
他这人挺有意思的
He's a very interesting man.
我听说是个乐善好施的人呢
A regular good Samaritan, from what I hear.
我跟他说 他不过是个小鱼 不值一提
I told him he was a small fish, a toss-back.
但我却发现埃尔斯沃斯·约翰逊
But I realize that Ellsworth Johnson
其实比我想的要有影响力的多
is a lot more influential than I thought.
这话怎么说
How so?
我们在哈林区有30个特工
We have over 30 federal agents in Harlem
跟踪意大利帮
tracking the Italian dons.
邦比·约翰逊跟科斯特洛还有博南诺
Bumpy Johnson met with both Costello and Bonanno
在这两天都见了面
in the last two days.
我猜的话 他是在找盟友
He's seeking an alliance, would be my guess.
我想派人紧紧盯着他
I want to put the screws to him, hard.
你同意吗
Do I have your permission?
不知道你♥他♥妈♥来这干嘛
I don't know why the fuck you're here.
我才不鸟你那十个哈林区
I don't give a rat's ass about your 10 Harlems.
我不会跟你合作的
I'm not gonna partner up with you.
现在不会 将来也不会
Not now, not ever.
我也讨厌你 金
I hate you, too, Chin.
不过这是我们共同的利益
But this is in our mutual interest.
给我一个不立马一枪毙了你们俩的理由
Give me a reason why I shouldn't shoot the both of you right now.
因为我知道联邦局的在调查什么
'Cause I have information about what the feds are doin'.
集团组织犯罪听证会 特殊检察官
Organized crime hearings, special prosecutor.
直接从亚当·克莱顿·鲍威尔的嘴里说出来
Straight from the lips of Adam Clayton Powell.
怎么 你是说鲍威尔被收买♥♥了
What, are you saying Powell's on the take?
当然不是
Definitely not.
不过他嘴巴不严 我知道怎么套他的话
But he's got a big mouth, and I know how to play him.
我给他提供假情报 他和摩根索
I feed him misinformation, and him and Morgenthau
就会自顾不暇
will be chasing their own tails.
联邦调查局 举起双手
FBI! Hands up!
不是吧
Oh, come on.
我们只是打算去吃午饭
We was just gonna go to lunch.
双手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see 'em.
文森特·甘特 我们有对
Vincent Gigante, we have a warrant
这地方的搜查令
to search these premises.
好吧 该怎么做就怎么做
Okay, well, do what you gotta do.
翻个底朝天
Tear it apart.
这是谁
Who's this?
邦比·约翰逊
Bumpy Johnson.
埃尔斯沃斯·约翰逊
Ellsworth Johnson?
是我
Yeah.
我有一张你的逮捕令 约翰逊先生
I have an arrest warrant for you, Mr. Johnson.
省得我再跑一趟去抓你了
Just saved me a trip of picking you up.
- 什么理由 - 贩卖♥♥毒品
-What for? -Selling narcotics.
我看看
Let me see.
罗伯特·摩根索
Robert Morgenthau.
我以为你搞定了
I thought you had that covered.
我今晚上就出来了
I'll be out by tonight.
不过 你能不能出来就不一定了
Don't know if I can say the same thing about you, though.
我们走 约翰逊
Let's go, Johnson.
我他妈要喝一杯
Get me a fucking drink.
能不能把手铐取了
Can we get these cuffs off?
那个混♥蛋♥信得不能再信了
That motherfucker fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
谢了 雷 你这个缉毒警♥察♥演的不错
Thanks, Ray. You make a good narc.
不用客气
Anytime.
偶尔警♥匪♥角色互换一下也不错
Fun to be on the other side of the badge for a change.
给金传个话
Get a message to Chin.
我想跟他见面 单独见面
I want to meet him -- alone.
你凭什么觉得他会来
What makes you think he'll come?
他会发现这是一次假的突袭
You know he'll find out it was a bogus raid.
雷把他吓傻了
Ray here scared the piss out of him.
金认为我跟鲍威尔有关系 可以保护他
Chin thinks I have an in with Powell that could protect him.
他不惜一切想摆脱监狱
He's desperate to stay out of jail,
再说他也知道那十个哈林区会让他赚钱
plus he knows those 10 Harlems will make him money,
他会来的
so he'll come.
好
Okay.
不过也不全是为那个
But it ain't really about that.
那还是为什么
What's it about then?
他和我
Him and me.
我们能出去玩吗
Can we go somewhere?
我要等在这儿 以防卡修斯来电
I need to stay here in case Cassius calls.
邓迪先生叫你不要打扰他
Mr. Dundee asked you not to distract him.
但是如果他打电♥话♥来 我必须在这儿
But if he calls, I want to be here.
你听见姑娘们在外面了吗
You hear the girls in there.
她们在爬墙
They're climbin' the walls.
我知道 可是贝蒂 这事很重要
I know, but, Betty, this is important.
- 原谅我 我不是故意 - 卡修斯知道你打算
-Forgive me. I didn't mean -- -Does Cassius know you intend
利用他好让你回到伊♥斯♥兰♥民族吗
on using him to get yourself back into the Nation?
我是来支持他的
I'm here for support.
支持还是策略
Support or strategy?
如果他输了 你还会同样关心他的灵魂吗
Will you care as much for his soul if he loses?
抱歉 马尔科姆
I'm sorry, Malcolm.
我知道你压力特别大
I know you're under a lot of pressure.
我带姑娘们回家了
It's time I take the girls back home.
你待在这儿做你该做的事
You stay here and do what you have to.
不管发生什么 你知道我爱你
No matter what happens, you know I love you.
贝蒂 慢着
Betty, wait.
你是对的
You're right.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
没事的
It's fine.
老实说 斯特拉 我们到底在这儿干嘛
Honestly, Stella, what the fuck are we doing here?
我在等人
I'm waitin' for someone.
他是谁
Who's he?
某个不让我一个人待着的人
Someone who won't leave me alone.
- 抱歉 - 没事
-I'm sorry. -That's okay.
我在外面等你
I'll wait outside.
- 很好 - 很好
-Good. -Good.
说实话 我不知道我来这儿干嘛
To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm doin' here.
- 你收到我的信了吗 - 嗯
-You got my letters? -Yeah.
我把它们扔进垃圾桶 可是信不停地寄来
And I kept throwing them in the garbage, but they kept coming.
我终于鼓起勇气读了一封
I finally got up the courage to read one.
泰迪的音乐不仅在于他的歌♥声
"Teddy's music wasn't just in his voice.
他的眼神 他的手势 他的一举一动
It was in his eyes, his hands, his touch.
他的歌♥永远留在我的心里
His song never leaves me."
等等之类的
And so on.
当个黑人男孩的母亲
You know, being a mother of a Black boy,
他们一出生你就开始担心
you worry from the moment they born.
教他们被警♥察♥拦住要怎么办
You tell him how to behave if he's stopped by a cop,
在白人周围不要太咄咄逼人
how not to be aggressive around white folk.
当他开始唱歌♥ 我松了口气
When he started to sing, I was relieved.
我想着也许 只是也许
I thought maybe, just maybe,
没人会当他是个威胁
no one would see him as a threat.
然后他遇到了你
Then he met you.
我请你原谅我
Please forgive me.
求你
Please.
不然我来这儿干嘛
Why you think I'm here?
我想着这么深爱我儿子的人
I figure anyone who loved my son so much...
不应该是我的敌人
shouldn't be my enemy.
鲍威尔神父
Reverend Powell.
约翰逊夫人
Mrs. Johnson.
不好意思突然造访
Pardon the intrusion.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我希望能说句话
I was hoping to have a word.
我可能行事仓促了
I may have been hasty.
什么事
About what?
别人说 要想出色地完成工作
Well, they say in order to do your best work,
就要跟出色的人一起合作
you must surround yourself with the best people,
而你 就是最出色的人
and, well, you're the best people.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表