剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
但也许你朋友能帮上忙
But there might be something your friendcan do.
我的朋友吗 什么朋友
My friend? What friend is that?
美国总统
The president of the United States.
哦 那个朋友啊
Oh, that friend.
总统不会和邦比·约翰逊
The president won't have anything to do
- 有任何关系 - 当然
-with Bumpy Johnson. -Of course.
我是说邦比·约翰逊能为他做什么
I'm talking about what Bumpy Johnson can do for him.
你我都知道约翰逊的首要任务
You and I both know LBJ's top priority
就是找到那些自♥由♥骑士
is to find those Freedom Riders.
这跟邦比有什么关系
What the hell does that have to do with Bumpy?
他认为他能做到
He thinks he can do it.
他只需要知道联邦调查局的
He just needs to know who the FBI thinks
主要嫌疑人都是谁
are the chief suspects.
他觉得他能做到100个
Oh, he thinks that he can do
联邦调查局特工和海军陆战队员做不到的事吗
what 100 FBI agents and Marines can't?
他们受法律的约束
Well, they're bound by the law.
邦比可不一定有这个问题
Bumpy doesn't necessarily have that problem.
正确 他是一个罪犯
That's right. He's a criminal.
我不该跟你谈这个
I shouldn't be having this conversation.
邦比被捕前曾想帮忙
Bumpy wanted to help before he was arrested,
但我劝阻了他
but I dissuaded him.
我觉得太危险了
I thought it was too dangerous.
但现在 也许你能帮他
But now, maybe you can help him.
我愿意做任何事来帮助我丈夫
I would do anything to help my husband.
你可以理解的
You can understand that.
我一直认为
I-I've always thought
拖延的正义就是否定了正义
that justice delayed is justice denied.
那些可怜的孩子已经失踪四个多月了
And those poor boys have been missing for over four months.
我好像想起来了
Yeah, I-I seem to recall
收到过联邦调查局关于此案最新线索的文件
receiving an FBI file on the latest leads in the case.
我只是不知道我把它放在哪里了
I just don't know where I put it.
我好像把它放错地方了
I seem to have misplaced it.
让我看看
L-Let me look.
不在那里
- -Not there.
你知道 它也不在那里
You know, it's not there, either.
那就等你找到后再告诉我吧
Well, perhaps you'll let me know when you find it.
我当然会
Of course I will.
三k党成员塞西尔·帕门特和山姆·克劳福德
"Klan members Cecil Parmenter and Sam Crawford,
两名当地警♥察♥都是成员
both local police officers, were part of the crew
并且谋杀并藏匿了自♥由♥骑士的尸体
who murdered and hid the bodies of the Freedom Riders."
你好 爸爸
Hello, Daddy.
我只是过来跟你说句话
I just stopped by to have a word.
你有时间吗
Do you have a few minutes?
伊莉斯 我总是有时间陪你的
Elise, I always have time for you.
所以 你想说什么 小家伙
So, what you got, little one?
我还记得他们抓你去恶魔岛的那天
I remember the day they took you to Alcatraz.
我想当时我12岁吧
I think I was 12.
我说再见就像你要去吃晚餐或者
I said goodbye like you were going off to dinner,
去周末度假一样
maybe a weekend vacation.
直到一个星期后
Wasn't till a whole week later
我才意识到你不会回来了
that I realized you weren't coming back.
这次他们抓不到我了
They ain't gon' get me this time.
我保证
I promise.
我只是觉得我的世界要崩溃了
I just feel like maybe my whole world's falling apart.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
我也担心马尔科姆
I'm worried about Malcolm.
为什么担心马尔科姆
Why Malcolm?
他给我看了他想发表的演讲
He showed me this speech he wants to give.
很棒
It's brilliant...
但是很有煽动性
but so provocative.
你期望他不会这样吗
You expect anything less?
他有这么多敌人
He has so many enemies.
我试着说服他不要演讲
And I tried to convince him not to give the speech,
但他不听
but he won't listen.
他很固执
He's stubborn.
是啊 就像我认识的另一个人
Yeah, like someone else I know.
嗯 也许有时
Well, maybe sometimes
你得让顽固的人随心所欲
you gotta let stubborn men just do their thing.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
你保证吗
Promise?
我向你保证
I promise you.
喂
Hello?
砖头只是一个警告
The brick was just a warning.
是谁
Who is this?
下次 我们会用燃♥烧♥弹♥炸了你的房♥子
Next time, we're gonna firebomb your house.
你是谁 胆小鬼
Who is this, coward?
报上大名来 胆小鬼
State your name, coward!
你最好闭嘴 不然我们就让你永久闭嘴
You'd better shut up, or we'll shut you up for good.
喂 喂
- -Hello? Hello?!
有人说你想见我
I been told you wanted to see me.
没错
That's right.
我问金要了三个人
I asked Chin for three men.
他就只能空出这一个人
This is all he can spare.
而且他很相信这个人
Besides which, he has great confidence in this man.
要么带走 要么就此结束
Take it or leave it.
你去过南边吗
You ever been down South?
没有
No, sir.
这群三K党人可没那么容易开口
Won't be easy getting these Klansmen to talk.
这我有把握
I wouldn't worry about that.
这里面第一张是山姆·克劳福德
First picture you'll see in there is Sam Crawford,
纳肖巴县的治安官
Sheriff of Neshoba County
也是三K党的地区头领
and a Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.
另外一个是副治安官塞西尔·帕玛特
The other is of Deputy Cecil Parmenter.
里面有一张去密西西比的飞机票
There's a plane ticket that goes to Mississippi.
你的飞机今晚6点到
You arrive at 6:00 p.m. tonight.
联邦调查局认为这些人知道
The Feds believe that these men know
失踪的孩子们被埋在哪里
where those missing kids are buried.
我会问出来的
I'll get it out of 'em.
我跟你一样不喜欢这群傻♥逼♥三K党
I don't like the fuckin' Klan any more than you do.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我在生活杂♥志♥上看过文章
I read an article in LIFEmagazine.
纳粹 三K 都一样
Nazis, Klan -- all the same.
就是得挑点事 好让自己感觉好过点
Just need someone to pick on to feel good about themselves.
那就别对他们手下留情
Show them no mercy, then.
绝对不会
What's mercy?
甘特先生要我给你带个信
Mr. Gigante wanted me to give you a message.
这是什么
What's this?
我们找到内鬼了
We found the rat.
闻起来很香
That smells delicious.
老天 这可太好吃了
My God, it's to die for.
别这样
-Mmm. -Ah, quit it!
真不错啊
Ooh, that's nice.
给你♥爸♥做的
Makin' it for your father
这样他就不用吃那些精神病院食品了
so he doesn't have to eat that shitty nuthouse food.
多亏了他 我也吃了两个月垃圾精神病院食品
I ate that shitty nuthouse food for two months, thanks to him.
老天 斯特拉 你什么时候能不这么说
Dear God, Stella, when are you gonna stop, huh?
你不为你♥爸♥担心的吗
Don't you have any feelings for your father?
他就要坐一辈子牢了
He's facing life in prison.
怎么了
What?
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
你知道我小时候 很崇拜他吧
You know when I was little, I worshipped him.
他那么聪明 风趣
He was so smart and funny.
会听我讲话
He'd listen to me.
时不时地会从口袋里掏出点小钱给我
He'd give me quarters out of his pocket every now and then.
- 你记得吗 - 当然记得
-You remember that? -I certainly do.
我以为他永远不会犯错
I thought he could do no wrong.
显然是我错了
Clearly, I was wrong about that,
但我对他的感觉依然如此
but I never stopped feeling that way about him.
他是我爸
He's my dad.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表