剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
你能够在各自的地盘上
You can defend yourselves against the Italians
防卫自己
in your respective cities.
邦比
Bumpy, um...
也许我们最好还是把毒品留下
maybe it's better if we just keep the dope.
花了这么大的功夫偷来
Went through a whole lotta trouble to steal it.
- 这堆海♥洛♥因♥真漂亮 - 嗯
-That duji's beautiful. -Mm.
但是我们得想清楚
But we gotta think.
我们 我们得动脑子
We -- We all gotta think.
放长线钓大鱼
We're playing the long game.
如果我们留下海♥洛♥因♥ 意大利人会来追杀我们
If we keep the duji, the guineas will be on our ass.
我想要让他们认为我是他们的合伙人
I want them to think I'm their partner,
但是由我们来主导全局
but we'll be in control.
邦比说得对
Bumpy's right.
我们自己的分销网络是最好的
Our own distribution is the best play.
新世界指日可待 兄弟们
The new world is here, my brothers.
孤身一人 我只代表哈林区
Alone, I'm just Harlem.
团结一心 合起伙来
Together -- together --
我们就有是个哈林区
we're 10 Harlems.
对
* Yeah
改变
* Change
对
* Yeah
再次打开窗户
* Open up my window again
再次打开窗户
* Open up my window again
我听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' my name
我再次听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' again
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
仰望屋顶的风扇
* Lay on my back watchin' the ceilin' fan
我有大好梦想
* I had a dream to touch a kilo gram
与爱尔兰暴徒意见不和
* Still at odds with the Irish mob
开着劳斯莱斯沿着马尔科姆·X大道行驶
* Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard
上帝啊 外面危机四伏
* Lord, these -- really out here Preyin' on me
点四十对着我 他拍着我的肩膀
* Got the .40 on me and his hand on me
穿着白色貂皮大衣就像我是达基·舒尔茨
* Snow-white mink like I'm Dutch Schultz
我来管账 让你看看我的进账
* Run the books and let me show you how the numbers look
你不会像卢西亚诺那么幸运
* You can't be Lucky like you Luciano
雪白的毒品像琴键一般
* The kilos slammin' like they new pianos
哈雷肥仔上坐着
* And Fat Boy got the big body
从大西洋到太平洋 我的货源源不断
* Coast-to-coast, I could shoot product
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
我听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' my name
我听见死神在召唤
* I can hear death callin' again
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我向上帝起誓 事情不会有所改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我为你的名字准备了一把手♥枪♥
* I keep a revolver with your name
我的左轮手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
那个老家伙吓坏了
That big ol' ugly bear is scared.
我说了我会在迈阿密教训他
I said I'd whup him in Miami.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
训练进行得怎么样
And how's the training going?
我每天跑16公里
Oh, I'm doing 10 miles of road work
- 一天训练十二轮 - 卡修斯
- and 12 rounds a day. - Cassius!
- 邓迪先生很上心 - 快来
- Mr. Dundee got me goin'. - Come on.
好 那是件好事
Hey, all right, well, that's a good thing.
你会来看比赛吧 修士部长
You comin' down for the fight, Brother Minister?
真♥主♥圣徒
Uh, well, the Dear Holy Apostle
还没允许我去
hasn't permitted me to go.
他没允许你去
He ain't permitted you to go?
你不是被伊♥斯♥兰♥民族给停职了吗
Ain't you still suspended from the Nation?
是 我猜是这样
Yeah, I guess I am.
那就过来啊 管他怎么说
Then get your black ass down here!
- 也许我会去的 - 你最好来
- Maybe I will. - Well, you better.
这会是一场世纪对决
It's gonna be the fight of the century.
他们说利斯顿厉害 但是他八回合内肯定倒地
They say Liston's great, but he must fall in eight,
克雷左勾拳
Brother Minister. Clay swings to the left,
克雷右勾拳 看看年轻的卡修斯
Clay swings to the right, look at young Cassius
主导局势
carry the fight.
利斯顿不断后退
Liston keeps backin',
但是无路可退
but there's not enough room.
克雷挥出击倒性一拳只是时间问题了
It's only a matter of time before Clay lowers the boom!
卡修斯 卡修斯
Cassius! Cassius!
我来了 邓迪
I'm comin', Dundee.
比赛见 修士部长
I'll see you at the fight, Brother Minister.
- 我得挂了 - 好
-I gotta go. -All right.
你说的没错
You were right.
他想让我去
He wants me there.
卡修斯是你回到伊♥斯♥兰♥民族的
Cassius is the way you can leverage yourself
筹码
back into the Nation.
这个手段比较低劣 毫无疑问
Ah, that's a hustler's move, no doubt.
如果能让双方获利就没什么问题
Nothing wrong with an alliance if it helps out both parties.
在我看来你的计划只有一个问题
There's only one problem with your plan as I see it, though.
什么问题
And what's that?
克雷赢不了的
Clay ain't gonna win.
不 你错了 邦比
Nah, you wrong, Bumpy.
那孩子身手敏捷 智力过人
That boy's got speed, intelligence,
体内还有安♥拉♥的力量
and the power of Allah on his side.
安♥拉♥可不会去跟桑尼·利斯顿打
Allah ain't fought no Sonny Liston.
兄弟 再次见到你真是高兴
Oh, brother, it sure is good to see you again.
你近来可好
How you been?
能回家 回到梅米和玛格丽特身边 真好
It's good to be back home, back with Mayme and Margaret.
你可以保证她们的安全吗
And you can ensure their safety?
要是不能的话我就不会成家的
Wouldn't have 'em in Harlem if I couldn't.
但我也许得参加她们的打拳活动了
But I may have to make me one of them hustler moves.
找到我自己的卡修斯·克雷
Find me my own Cassius Clay.
你♥妈♥的♥海♥洛♥因♥
That fucking dope!
你称重的时候 可得看好了
When you're counting those kilos, you make sure
一点都不能少 你明白吗
that not so fucking much as one is gone, you understand?
遵命 老大
Yeah, boss.
够了 省省吧 你不可能打败利斯顿的
Come on, knock that shit off. You're never gonna beat Liston.
因为没人能他妈打败桑尼·利斯顿
That's because no one can beat fuckin' Sonny Liston.
否则你觉得我为什么下了五十块的赌注
Why do you think I got 50 large on the fight?
给我
Gimme that.
你们两 去数去
Youse two, go start countin'.
然后我们再把那些黑人
Then we'll -- we'll fuckin' start divvying up the dope
还给我们家的海♥洛♥因♥分了
that the niggers gave back to us among the families,
然后我们就制裁约翰逊
then we put a sanction back on Johnson.
邦比·约翰逊遵守了协定里对他的要求
Bumpy Johnson lived up to his part of the agreement.
得了吧
Come on.
他那狗♥日♥的♥才是幕后黑手
He was behind the whole fucking thing.
我听说你烧掉了他几个最好的投♥注♥站
I hear that you torched some of his best numbers spots.
对 我得让他知道我的立场
You're right. I did. He's got to know where I stand.
你是傻♥逼♥吗你
What, are you stupid?
现在可不是跟黑鬼开战的好时机
Now's not a time to start a war with the niggers.
你知道如果你给约翰逊
Do you know what guys like Johnson does
这种人喘息的机会结果会怎么样吗
when you throw him a lifeline?
他反手就弄死你
Huh? They twist it around your fucking neck!
你们也听到马尔科姆X说的了 他们会来收拾我们的
You heard what Malcolm X said. They're coming after us.
怎么 你们对这些事都不关心吗
What, you don't look outside your boroughs?
你们不看报纸的吗
You don't read the papers?
这世界在改变
Come on, the world is changing, and --
而且可不是什么好改变
and it ain't changing for the better.
你说我不读报纸
I don't read the papers?
我跟你说 文森特
Let me tell you something, Vincent.
我在华盛顿的朋友告诉我
My people in D.C. are telling me
鲍威尔指派了特别检察官
that this facimPowell has appointed a special prosecutor,
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表