剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
这话我重新说一下
Let me rephrase that.
我不是来打击你的
I don't care about busting you.
你都被搜刮过了
You're a toss-it-back.
没什么油水可捞
Not enough meat in your claws and tail.
那你来干什么的
Why all this then?
因为你能帮我钓到大鱼
Because you could help me get the big fish that I'm after.
我喜欢告密 无论是对自己人还是意大利佬
I don't rat -- not on my own or even on the guineas.
我知道你不会
I know you don't.
看看吧
Go ahead.
这是一份豁免协议 它可以免于你
That is an offer of full immunity from prosecution
因过去的任何罪行被起诉
for any and all of your past criminal offenses.
也同时会让你免于因未来的任何罪行
It also indemnifies you from prosecution
而被起诉或控罪
for any and all criminal activity going forward,
比如说 如果日后你在对付意大利人时
such as whatever you may need to participate in
可能需要采取必要手段
to maintain your cover with the Italians.
需要我做什么呢
And in return?
你允许我们从远处
You let us watch you --
监视你
from afar, of course,
作为收集意大利人证据的方法
as a means of gathering evidence against Italian --
而且仅当意大利人在进行有组织犯罪时
and that's only Italian -- organized crime.
这跟告密没有两样
That's snitching.
约翰逊先生 我会允许你继续做生意
I'll allow you to stay in business, Mr. Johnson.
所有你在各项交易中获得的利润 你都可以留着
All the money you make from these dealings, you keep.
这不是告密
It's not snitching.
这是消除竞争
It's elimination of the competition.
我会成为你的拍档
I'd be your partner.
我们该回去了 斯特拉
We gotta head back, Stella.
我要在22西街见一个人
I'm meeting someone at 22 West.
黑人联盟的吗
The Negro joint?
我父亲说他惩罚了本尼
My father said he punished Benny.
他怎么惩罚的
What exactly did he do?
这不关我的事 也与你无关
That's not my business nor yours.
- 他杀了他吗 - 什么 你疯了吗
-Did he kill him? -What, are you crazy?
本尼是个帮派分子
Benny's a made guy.
这么说他没杀咯
So he didn't.
那他对他杀了我男友
What was this so-called punishment
到底给了他什么惩罚呢
he got for killing my boyfriend then?
他把他送到弗洛里达去了
He sent him to Florida.
你别再想本尼的事了 这是为你好
And do yourself a favor -- stop worrying about Benny.
你父亲会处理的
Your father took care of it.
你再也见不到他了
You'll never fuckin' see him again.
你知道我有多厉害了
You know how great I am.
我没必要告诉你我的战略
I don't have to tell you about my strategy.
我会让我的教练告诉你 本迪尼 过来
I'll let my trainer tell you. Bundini, come here.
本迪尼 你来告诉他们 接下来我们要怎么做
Bundini, tell 'em, what are we gonna do?
你会像蝴蝶一样浮起来
You gonna float like a butterfly
然后像蜜蜂一样去蜇人
-and sting like a bee. -Aah!
他像蝴蝶一样浮起来 像蜜蜂一样去蜇人
He floats like a butterfly. He stings like a bee.
是啊
Yeah.
谢了亲爱的
Thanks, baby.
他就是我的教练 他会告诉你的
That's my trainer. He'll tell you.
那么你打算怎么做呢
So, what are you going to do?
离开了意大利拍档 我就失去了保护
Without an Italian partner, I got no protection.
但如果你有这个拍档 就会被摩根索起诉
And with one, you'll be prosecuted by Morgenthau.
摩根索拿着豁免协议来的
Morgenthau came at me with an immunity deal.
听起来好像有人想把我送回监狱去
That sound like somebody who's trying to put me back in jail?
你不打算接受
You're not going to take it.
不
No.
那么 你最终会选谁来做你的拍档呢
So, who's the partner going to be?
科斯特洛和博南诺拒绝了我
Costello and Bonanno turned me down.
甘比诺和卢切斯 他们
Gambino and Lucchese, they'll...
他们绝不会和我成为伙伴
they'll never team up with me.
金 他一直在忙着对付我 烧掉了我几个最好的投♥注♥站
Chin, he's -- he's busy burning down my numbers spots.
那找他就对了
Then he's the one to try for.
为什么
Why?
因为等他把怒气发泄完了
Because once he gets over the anger,
他就能看出来 谁能给他带来最大的利益
he'll see it's in his best interest.
你得有些外交手腕才行
You need to be a diplomat.
金不吃外交手腕这一套
Chin ain't one for diplomacy.
一个真正的外交家
A real diplomat
是随时可以切断他邻居的喉咙
is someone who can slice his neighbor's throat
而不被对方所察觉的
when he doesn't see it coming.
加油 卡修斯 动起来
Come on, dance, Cassius, dance.
好了 转左 转左
All right, circle left, circle left.
动起来 动起来
Keep movin'. Keep movin'.
好的 右边 右边
All right, right, right, right!
利斯顿打不过他的
Yeah, Liston won't be able to touch him.
你来这干什么
What are you doin' here?
我被你的拳手邀请来的啊
I'm here at the request of your fighter.
是吗 你知道他即将面对的是谁吗
Yeah? You ever thought about what he's about to face?
因为没有人能在利斯顿的手下走过三轮
'Cause no one's gone more than three rounds with Liston.
别担心
Ah, don't worry about that.
只要卡修斯相信阿♥拉♥真♥主♥ 他就不会有事的
As long as Cassius believes in Allah, he'll be just fine.
只要他被拳击之外的事牵扯了精力
As long as he's distracted by anything other than fighting,
这也包括你 他就不行
and that's including you, I disagree.
他让我来的
He wants me here.
我是他的精神导师
I am his spiritual advisor.
这孩子前途不可限♥量♥
This kid's got an incredible future.
即便他输了比赛 他还是有机会上电视
Even if he loses, he'll have TV appearances,
签代言等等
endorsement deals, the works.
而你认为他和我的关系会毁了这一切是吗
And you think his association with me jeopardizes that?
我知道会这样
I know it does.
听着 也许他不知道现在什么对他来说是最重要的
Listen, he may not know what's right for him right now,
但是你 你应该明白
but you -- you're smart enough to get it.
我才不在乎那些个白人公♥司♥利益
If the corporate interests of white America
与我的利益向左
have anything against me, I couldn't care less.
这不是关于你
This isn't about you!
说的是他的未来
This is about him.
天哪 你和那个以利亚的事
I mean, Christ, between you and the Elijah guy, you --
你让这孩子不知道怎么办好
you got this kid's head spinnin'.
现在他不知所措 当他这样的时候 就没办法好好打拳了
And now he's confused, and when he's confused, he can't box.
你明白吗
You understand?
我是最棒的 我是超级棒的
I am the greatest. I'm double greatness.
听着 我
Listen, I, um --
我无意冒犯 邓迪先生
I mean no disrespect, Mr. Dundee,
但是卡修斯请我去拳击场了
but Cassius asked me to be there ringside.
我也打算去
And I plan to be there.
但在那之前 我会离他远点
But until then, I'll stay out of his hair.
好吧 好吧 停下来
All right, all right, stop.
去你们的位置休息 准备第五轮
Get your rope. Five rounds.
和金结盟 你疯了吗
Partner with Chin Gigante? Are you crazy?
他一直担心联调局 所有家族都如此
He's worried about the feds. All the families are.
否则他们很快就完蛋了
Or they will be soon enough.
邦比 这决定就是个错误
Bump, it's a mistake.
不能信任金·甘特
Can't trust Chin Gigante.
我不是想跟他作朋友
I ain't trying to be his friend.
这就是生意
This is business.
这混♥蛋♥可是想杀你啊
This motherfucker tried to kill you
都折腾了仨月了
for three solid months.
跟其它家族比 他派来杀你的人
He sent five times as many men against you
可是有别人五倍多
as any of the other families.
而且他差点杀了你女儿
And he almost killed your daughter.
他恨你入骨了
He hates your ass.
他们都恨我
They all hate me.
重要的是 我们要在马赛拥有自己的货源
What's important is having our own source to Marseille.
要做到这一点 我们必须得有个意大利人内应
And to do that, we have to have a guinea.
你以为我没有想好吗
You think I don't have a plan?
你对于桑尼·利斯顿有什么想说的吗
Do you have a, uh, little poetry for Sonny Liston?
如果你想赔钱的话
If you like to lose your money,
就压桑尼吧
then be a fool and bet on Sonny.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表