剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我就只能和你们断绝生意往来了
I'll be forced to cut off the connection.
我们必须团结一致
We gotta stick together.
当然
'Course.
当然
'Course.
真是令人赞叹
Well, this is fabulous.
虽然我和邦比·约翰逊有过争执
Well, I may have my quarrels with Bumpy Johnson,
但是无可否认 办派对 他确实有一手
but I cannot dispute, he knows how to throw a party.
他人呢
I don't see him.
我带你来主要是想让你
Well, uh, the real reason I brought you here
见见他的妻子 梅蜜
is to meet his wife, Mayme.
她就是帮你准备好接受迈克·华♥莱♥士♥采访的
She's the perfect person to prepare you
最佳人选
for the Mike Wallace interview.
- 邦比的妻子 - 没错
-Bumpy's wife? -Yes.
她在那呢 她肯定会喜欢你的
Ah, there she is. I'm sure she's gonna love you.
梅蜜·约翰逊 这位是艾米·范德比尔特
Mayme Johnson, meet Amy Vanderbilt.
我们见过
We've met.
艾米是迈克·华♥莱♥士♥
Amy is the featured guest
这周特别报道的特邀嘉宾
on Mike Wallace's special report this week.
我想着你能跟她分享一下
I was hoping that you could give her
你对民权斗争的见地
some of your insights into the civil rights struggle.
也就是你作为黑人女性独特视角下的
You know, the struggle from the vantage point
斗争
of a Black woman.
据我所知 她不是黑人吧
Last I checked, she wasn't Black.
我是在这项运动中代表白人的角色
I'm speaking about the role of whites in the movement.
那见我♥干♥什么
Then why would she need me?
- 确实不需要 - 女士们 我
-I don't. -Ladies, I--
鲍威尔议员 辛苦了
Congressman Powell, I appreciate your effort.
相信你今晚在吉奇会玩得很开心
I trust you'll have a pleasant evening at the Geechee.
鲍威尔神父 我们下次再叙
Reverend Powell, I'm sure we'll speak soon.
梅蜜
Mayme.
世界博览会
Well, the World's Fair
将于4月22日在皇后区法拉盛开幕
will open on April 22nd in Flushing, Queens,
市政♥府♥预计现场将会人山人海
and city officials expect an enormous turnout.
世博会的筹备花了44个月和将近5亿美金
It's taken 44 months and nearly $500 million
如果状况允许
to build the fair, and if conditions are good,
预计开幕日当天
between 250,000 and 500,000 people
将有25到50万人参加
are expected to attend on opening day.
距离纽约上次举办世博会已经过去
It's been 25 years since New York last hosted the fair...
几乎整整25年
- -...almost to the exact date,
这次世博会将永垂史册
-and it will be remembered... -
要么是作为对未来的惊鸿一瞥
...either as an exciting look into the future or the --
哇 闻着真香啊
Man, that smells delicious.
有客人要来吗
Are we expecting company?
就是不想浪费冰箱里的东西
Just trying to use up everything in the refrigerator.
今天收到这个了
This came today.
我去
Oh, boy.
要给我们断电啦
They're shutting off our power?
房♥租和家具水电都是伊♥斯♥兰♥民族买♥♥单的
The Nation pays for this place and everything in it.
估计现在不付了吧
Guess they've stopped footing the bill.
肯定是有误会
This must be a mistake.
我会去查一下
I'll look into it.
还有一封
Another one came, too.
我和你的丈夫
"I've had sexual relations
发生性关系已经超过一年
with your husband for over a year.
最近我发现
Recently, I learned
我怀上了他的孩子
I am pregnant with his child."
我知道这些年来我们经历过风雨
I know we've had our difficulties over the years,
但我从没想到你居然会不忠
but I never thought you'd be unfaithful.
这是谎言
This is a lie.
- 哪里是谎言 - 全都是
-What part of it? -All of it.
你不认识叫伊莉斯的女人么
So you don't know a woman named Elise?
我认识一个叫伊莉斯的 而且很熟
I do know a woman named Elise very well.
她是邦比·约翰逊的女儿
She's Bumpy Johnson's daughter,
但我们没有外遇
but we are not having an affair,
她也没有怀上我的孩子
and she's not pregnant with my child.
那她为什么要写信给我自报身份
Well, then, why would she write to me and tell me she is?
她没有
She hasn't.
这是有人在刻意挑拨离间
This is the work of someone trying to divide us.
谁 为什么
Who? Why?
伊♥斯♥兰♥民族 也许是联邦调查局
The Nation. Maybe the FBI.
- 为什么 - 败坏我的名声
-For what purpose? -To discredit me.
引发混乱 引发争吵
To cause confusion. To cause us to argue.
贝蒂 我和
Betty, there is abs--
贝蒂 我和伊莉斯绝对
Betty, there is absolutely nothing going on
没有任何关系
between me and Elise.
我很想相信你 真的
I want to believe you. I do.
你必须相信我
You have to.
你♥爸♥爸跟你说什么了吗
Your pop said anything to you?
他认为本尼因为生意的事回到弗罗里达了
He seems to think Benny went back to Florida for business.
跟你说了什么没
- -Say something to you?
他迟早会发现的
He's gonna find out eventually.
我跟你♥爸♥爸说本尼去迈阿密
Look, I told your pops Benny went to Miami
是为了追某个女孩
to make some girl he was chasing.
几周后 要是他不回来
After a few weeks, when he doesn't return,
我就说他被某个
I'll just say he got whacked
吃醋了的男朋友谋杀了什么的
by a jealous boyfriend or something.
他在迈阿密有朋友 他会去查的
He's got friends in Miami. He'll check that out.
我他妈当然知道
I fucking know that.
现在最重要的是
Look, the most important thing right now
我们自己不说
is that we keep our mouths shut.
这个秘密必须保密到我们死 斯特拉
This is a secret until the day we die, Stella.
没问题
Of course.
绝对不能跟任何人说
You can't say nothing to no one.
- 你什么都没说吧- 当然没有
-You haven't said anything? -No, of course not.
保密到死
Secret to the day we die.
你把钱和花给泰瑞尔的遗孀送去了么
You get that money and flowers to Tyrell's widow?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
- 他的孩子呢 - 一男一女
-And his kids? -Boy and girl.
一定要照顾好孩子
Make sure they're taken care of.
我不希望他们衣来伸手饭来张口
I don't want them to want for nothing.
这就去办
Right away.
你果然没说错 他来了 邦比
Just like you predicted. He's here, Bumpy.
让他进来
Let him in.
不不不 没什么
No, no, no. Nothing's goin'...
赶紧把那个弄上卡车吧
Let's get that on that truck over there.
嗯 抓住那个桶
Yeah, grab these tanks, JB.
那个放那边
That goes over there.
我犯了错的话就会认
When I make a mistake, I like to admit it.
哦
I see.
我本该在有机会的时候
I should have came in on your Ten Harlems deal
加入你的十个哈林区的计划
-when I had the chance. -
你当时做了公平的评估
That's a fair assessment.
我该谦虚的时候就会谦虚
Well, I'm humble when I need to be.
但我同时也是个乐天派
But I'm also an optimist.
嗯 也同时是个凶手吗
Yeah, but are you also a killer?
是你吊死了我们两个人 就是为了给我传达个信息吗
Did you hang two of our guys to send a message to me?
卢切斯 也许是甘比诺
Lucchese or Gambino
或者其它家族的 反正不是我
or the other families, maybe, but not me.
我不需要杀人
I don't need to kill anybody.
我只是希望你能对我坦诚点
I just want you to be straight with me
承认你犯了个错
and admit that you made a mistake.
我怎么错了
How so?
怎么错了
How so?
金就是个乞丐
Chin's a fucking bum.
一个走运了的司机而已
A fucking chauffeur that got lucky.
他根本就不懂得生意
He doesn't know the first thing about business,
也不知道该如何公平对待自己的合作伙伴
how to treat a partner fair --
让对方做所有的工作
especially one that's doing all the work.
你觉得他对我不公平了
Oh, you think he's being unfair to me.
你们是五五分成吗
You're splitting 50/50?
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表