剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
- 什么 - 嗯
-What is it? -Yeah.
我想让你带我女儿出去
I want you to take my daughter out.
你♥麻♥痹♥疯了吧
What are you, fuckin' crazy?
别紧张 马穆鲁克
Easy, ya mamaluke.
不是去约会
Not on a date.
就是带她去公园里散散步
I need you to take her for a walk in the park,
呼吸一下新鲜空气
you know, get her some fresh air.
就是
Like, uh...
健康散步
like a health walk.
- 健康散步 - 对
-A health walk? -Yeah.
她讨厌我
She hates me.
你女儿贼他妈讨厌我 知道么
Your daughter fuckin' hates me. You realize that?
你还想叫我带她去健康散步
You want me to take her on a health walk?
是这样
Look...
我女儿在家里都自杀了
I got a daughter in my house who tried to kill herself.
她想出去
She wants out.
我又不能锁她一辈子
I can't keep her locked up forever.
我只是需要一个能盯着她的人
I just need somebody to keep an eye on her.
黄油
Butter!
像黄油一样
It's like butter!
嗨 伊莉斯 拿什么来了
Hey, Elise. What you got for us?
你想拿邦比约翰逊的饭 你就拿吧
You wanna take Bumpy Johnson's meal, you go right ahead.
噢 我去
Ooh. Oh, shit.
我又不想死
I ain't got no death wish.
- 来吧 我带你去 - 谢谢
-Come on, I'll take you up. -Thank you.
听到没
You hear this?
你想吃点东西么 朱尼
You wanna grab something to eat, Junie?
行啊 去威尔士的馆子呗
Yeah, I could eat. Let's go to Well's.
那走 20分钟后回来
Well's it is. Back in 20.
- 早点回来 - 明白 钱斯
-Don't take too long. -All right, Chance.
你还好吗 爸爸
How you doin', Daddy?
嘿 拿什么来了
Hey. What you got there?
肉米饭 你爱吃的
Rice and gravy, geechee-style.
要我说
You ask me...
已经结束了
it's over already.
什么意思
What do you mean?
马尔科姆把伊♥斯♥兰♥民族变成了军队
Malcolm turned the Nation into a force.
伊莉亚知道 马尔科姆知道
Elijah knows it. Malcolm knows it.
但这一山容不下他们二虎
Nation ain't big enough for the two of them.
我无法想象没有马尔科姆的伊♥斯♥兰♥民族
I can't imagine Malcolm gone from the Nation.
问题是 到时候你准备怎么办
Question is, what are you gonna do when he is?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 爸爸 我想你了
Hey, Daddy. I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
这里好无聊啊
It's so boring out here.
在查尔斯顿的生活节奏比较慢
It's slower down there in Charleston.
尽量享受吧 好吗
Try to enjoy it, all right?
好
Okay.
你姑姑做的桃子馅饼太好吃了
Your aunt makes the best peach cobbler.
嗯 我现在都想吃呢
Yeah, I could go for some of that right about now.
事奉主
Serve the Lord!
伊莉亚在你身边吗
Is Elise with you?
我想她了 想跟她聊两句
I miss her. I wanna talk to her.
好的 亲爱的
All right, honey.
和你女儿 你妹妹聊两句吧
Talk to your daughter-- your sister.
- 嘿 玛格丽特 - 嘿 伊莉斯
-Hey, Margaret. -Hey, Elise.
穿过死亡之谷
*Through the Valley of Death
我不害怕男人
*Oh, I don't fear no man
我命由我
*Just guiding myself
走 快走
Hey. Come on. Let's go.
去洗手间里 会没事的
Get in the bathroom. You'll be all right.
我不害怕男人
*No, I don't fear no man
我命由我
*Just guiding myself
因为他们不配 不配 不配 不配
*'Cause they not worthy, worthy, worthy
不配
*Worthy
不配
*Worthy
你行吗
You good?
没问题
Good.
森林猛兽 冲出囚笼
*Flying out the cage, a beast from the jungle
你能经受住苦难
*Will you make it out the struggle
保持谦逊吗
*Like this is hard to be humble?
我与强者为伍 脚踩弱者尸骨
*I step with the best of them, step for the rest of them
想清扫街头 却适得其反
*Send a street sweeper to clean, but make a mess of 'em
我♥操♥他妈的 操
Fuck it, then, fuck!
我将制定律法 保护他们
*I'ma write a law, keep blessing 'em
不择手段 一定要实现大城之梦
*Got big city dreams, we get it by any mean
无所谓干不干净 只要有用
*Dirty or clean, whichever come first
这财富本以为是恩赐
*Thought this money was a blessing
未料是诅咒
*But instead, it's my curse
操
Fuck.
伊莉斯
Elise?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
舒服不
How's it going?
很舒服
That feels wonderful.
但我得把这个写完
But I've got to finish this.
在写什么
What are you doing?
我想重新取得真♥主♥圣徒的信任
I'm attempting to regain the Dear Holy Apostle's trust.
我看应该是他来重新取得你的信任么
Seems to me, he should be trying to regain yours.
那些谣言 说他与人通奸
Well, those rumors about his infidelities--
这些谣言伤害不到他
they needn't hurt him,
因为就算谣言是真的
'cause even if they were true,
古♥兰♥经♥的内容就可以为他的行为辩护了
they can be justified by the Koran itself.
所以我在整理一份诗集 用来救赎
So I'm preparing a document of verses that will expiate
不管是真的还是想象中的恶行
any wrongdoing, real or imagined.
但他拒绝承认啊
But he's denied it.
如果谣言是真的 那他就是个骗子
If the rumors are true, he's a liar.
管好你的嘴 女人
Watch your tongue, woman!
请表示出尊重
Please show respect.
如果那谣言是真的
If those rumors are true
他占了那些少女的便宜
and he took advantage of young girls,
那些女孩就不重要了吗
don't those girls matter?
我的人生意义就是侍奉真♥主♥圣徒
My entire purpose is to serve the Dear Holy Apostle
传播伊♥斯♥兰♥教的真理
and to spread the word of Islam.
没了那意义 我是谁呢
Without that, who am I?
父亲 丈夫
A father and a husband.
这些意义还不够吗
Isn't that purpose enough?
带花
Flowers?
馊主意
Bad idea.
进去前要喝杯酒么
You want a drink of booze before you go in there?
相信我 你需要壮胆的
Trust me, you're gonna need it.
- 她怎么样 - 她怎么样
-How is she? -How is she?
暴♥力♥
Violent.
她现在不太正常 明白吗
She's got a loose screw, okay?
如果我是你
So, if I was you,
我绝对不会想跟她讲理
I wouldn't even try to reason with her.
说不清
I don't know.
我只需要带她出门 保证她的安全就好
Well, I just gotta take her out, keep her safe.
我担心的不是她
Yeah, well, I wouldn't worry about her.
我担心的是你
I'd worry about you.
你不是我的主人
*You don't own me
我不是你的玩具
*I'm not just one of your many toys
你不是我的主人
*You don't own me
别说我只能和你约会
*Don't say I can't go with other boys
嘿 斯特尔
Hey, Stell?
读什么呢
What are you reading?
海明威的《流动的盛宴》
"A Moveable Feast" by Hemingway.
读过么
You read it?
内容是他巴黎生活的记忆
It's his memoirs about his life in Paris.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表