剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
从黑帮偷东西也许疯狂
It may be crazy to steal from the mob,
但是这是棋局的博弈
but this is a game of chess,
我要对他们的贪婪加以约束
and I'm putting their greed in check.
我受够了战斗
* I done been to war
你想要来
* You motherfuckers wanna come?
我们可以摆驾起航
* We can all just get it on
我去过地狱
* I done been to hell
来吧
Come on.
如果我的计划成功 你就能够回家了
If my plan works, you can finally come home.
我爱你 埃尔斯沃斯
I love you, Ellsworth.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
谢谢你们赶过来
Thank you for coming.
你偷了毒品 是不是
You stole the dope, didn't you?
暂且说我知道是谁做的
Let's just say I know the people who did.
客气点 98先生 不然我把你另一边脸也划了
Easy, 98, or I'll have to cut the other side of your face.
我认识偷走你毒品的人
I know the folks who stole your dope.
需要花些功夫说服他们 但是我可以给你要回来
It'll take some convincing, but I can get it back for you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你的供货还有你的支持
Your supply and your support.
我要求把黑帮对我的制裁取消
I'm gonna get these Mafia sanctions taken off my head,
你就能得到我的十个哈林区
and you get my Ten Harlems.
你凭什么觉得我会同意的你的提议
What makes you think I even agree to that proposal?
你和我比你想象的更要相似
You and me are more alike than you think.
我们都是这个国家的客人
We're both visitors to this country.
唯一的区别就是你选择来到这里
The only difference is you came here by choice.
我在我自己的国家是个二等公民
I'm a second-class citizen in my own country,
我得为属于我的东西抗争
and I gotta fight for what's mine.
我想你让我别无选择咯
I'm assuming you leave me no choice?
没错 你在这件事上没有选择
That's right. You have no choice in the matter.
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to America.
那个法国佬带着我们的钱跑了
That frog ran off with our money.
你又不知道 混♥蛋♥
You don't know that, asshole.
听着 我相信对这件事有个解释
Listen, I'm sure there's an explanation for this.
那又有什么关系
Well, what the fuck does it matter?
毒品不在交接点
The--The dope wasn't at the drop-off.
要我说我们在吉安和那些科西嘉混♥蛋♥们
I say we hit Jehan and those fuckin' Corsican bastards
出境之前先发制人
before they leave the country.
什么
What?
说曹操曹操到 你敢相信这档子事吗
Speak of the devil. You believe this shit?
你开什么玩笑
Oh, you're fucking kidding me.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're kidding me, right?
你敢跑到这来
You come here? -
那可不明智
Hey, that would not be wise.
- 如果你想要你的海♥洛♥因♥ - 闭嘴
-Ifyou want your heroin-- -Shut the fuck up!
金 把你的枪放下 放下
Chin, put the fucking gun down. Put it down!
好
Sure.
当然 但是他们不能活着离开这里
Sure, but they're not walkin' out of here alive.
你们想要杀我三个月了
You guys been trying to kill me for three months.
让我来帮你们一把
Make it easy for you.
我来了 我送上门来
I'm here. I turn myself in.
但是如果你杀了我
But if you shoot me,
你就可以和你的货说再见了
you can kiss your shipments goodbye.
这个约翰逊比你还要狂 金
This Johnson's crazier than you, Chin.
如果理事会投票决定取消对我的制裁
If this commission votes to take these sanctions off of my head,
我就把你的毒品还你们 分毫不少
then I get you your dope back, every single key.
好
Fine.
然后我们再杀掉你
And then we'll kill ya.
如果你这么做 我就彻底回家了
If you do that, I might just go home, for good.
没有他 你就失去了马赛的渠道
Without him, you lose your connection to Marseille.
没有我 贼人会卖♥♥掉你们的毒品
Without me, the thieves will sell your dope,
而且你们一个子都见不到
and you won't even see a dime of it.
所以 怎么决定 先生们
So, what's it gonna be, gentlemen?
500公斤海♥洛♥因♥
500 keys of heroin
还是让哈林区再多一具黑人尸体
or one more dead Negro in Harlem?
当然是让你去死
One dead Negro.
金
Chin.
我们的生意要遵照一套法则
There is a set of laws by which we live.
如果理事会投票决定 我们要服从
If the commission votes this way, we're obliged to obey.
这样一来 我们有义务遵守
That way, we're obliged to obey.
- 我们对此宣誓过 - 好 好
-We took an oath to that. -Yeah, yeah.
那好 我们来投票
All right, so, let's put it to a vote.
我说我们杀了他
I say we kill him.
真行啊
Oh, come on!
我知道你们这些贪婪的混账在做什么
I know what you greedy bastards are doing.
他杀了赞布拉诺
He killed Zambrano,
偷走了我们毒品
and he stole our dope.
比起我们的情谊
You care more about your money
更在乎你们的钱
than this thing of ours here.
他就应该暴尸街头
He should die like a dog!
听着 金
Listen, Chin.
去你的 我宁愿要我的毒品
Fuck you. I'd rather have my dope.
- 该死 - 就这么定了
-Fuck. -Then it's settled.
你可以离开了 约翰逊先生
You may leave, Mr. Johnson.
祝你们愉快
Good day.
敢问 我们称之为家的地方是什么
What, may I ask, is this place we call "home"?
家不是一个处所
Home is not a place,
不是四壁和头上的片瓦 而是一个个时刻
not a roof with four walls, but a moment,
互相堆叠 构筑成为
and then another, building on each other
一个牢固的庇护所
to create a solid shelter
无论你去到哪里
that you take with you your entire life
都与你如影随形
wherever you may go.
在我们离开一个地方的时候
We leave something of ourselves behind
会留下自己的一部分
when we leave a place.
我们心中的某些记忆
And there are things in us
只有在回归后才得以寻回
that we only find when we return.
用心照料你的家
Tend mightily to your home,
以免其失修破败
lest it fall into disrepair.
对不起
I'm sorry.
家中没有爱
A home devoid of love
恶魔请进门
invites the devil into its foyer.
亲爱的真♥主♥圣徒 我相信你的疑问得到了证实
Dear Holy Apostle, I believe your suspicions are correct.
马尔科姆亲自来
Malcolm has taken it upon himself
暗示传言是真的
to suggest that the rumors are true.
我拿到了证据
I have the proof.
只要家中有爱
Just as a home with love,
无论是茅屋还是豪♥宅♥
be it a shack or a mansion,
都会得到上帝庇佑
has God as its shield and protector.
家庭 只有无家可归之人才能够珍视
Home is an idea that only the homeless can fully appreciate
流离失所的人才能够理解
and the uprooted comprehend.
在每一个家中
And in every home...
阿门
Amen.
都有一片天堂
...there's a little bit of heaven.
好的
All right.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表