剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
新世界就在眼前 我的兄弟们
Bumpy: The new world is here, my brothers.
我就是哈林区
Alone, I'm just Harlem.
在一起 我们就是十个哈林区
Together, we're 10 Harlems.
他们会拒绝3000公斤的销量吗
They would turn down an order of 3,000 keys?
如果要让他们卖♥♥给一个黑人
If we were to sell it to a negro,
他们会剥了我们的皮的
they'd skin us alive.
如果我有个意大利伙伴呢
What if I had an Italian partner?
他好像有什么计划
He's got some kind of plan.
我太了解这个王八蛋了
I know that fucker too well!
如果西西里人不想卖♥♥给你
If the Sicilians don't want to sell to you,
我就没有办法了
my hands are tied.
我可不想五大家族因为海♥洛♥因♥就来找我的麻烦
I don't need the Five Families coming at me over heroin.
你可以帮我钓到大鱼
You could help me get the big fish that I'm after.
这是让我告密啊 我不干
That's snitching.It's not snitching.
这是消除竞争
It's elimination of the competition.
金没有什么手腕
Chin ain't one for diplomacy.
一个真正有手腕的人
A real diplomat
可以不动声色
is someone who can slice his neighbor's throat
就割了别人的喉咙
and he doesn't see it coming.
我才不在乎什么十个哈林区之类的
I don't give a rat's ass about your 10 Harlems.
我不会跟你做拍档的
I'm not gonna partner up with you.
现在不会 以后不会 永远不会
Not now, not ever.
我也不稀罕你 金
I hate you, too, Chin.
但这韦德是我们共同的利益
But this is in our mutual interest.
他们说利斯顿很厉害 但他8个回合内就会被打倒
They say Liston's great, but he must fall in eight,
修士部长
Brother Minister.
卡修斯知道你有意利用他
Does Cassius know you intend on using him
目的是为了自己重回伊♥斯♥兰♥民族吗
to get yourself back into the Nation?
我是来支持他的
I am here for support.
卡修斯 我很内疚
Cassius, I'm guilty, brother.
我其实是想利用你
I've thought to use you
来劝服真♥主♥圣徒重新重用我
to convince the Dear Holy Apostle to reinstate me.
我在这可没看到他
I don't see him here, do you?
斯特拉 我们要忘记
Stella, we're gonna forget
过去发生的一切
about everything bad that has happened.
我恨你
I hate you!
我父亲说他惩罚了本尼
My father said he punished Benny.
- 他杀了他吗 - 他把他送到弗洛里达去了
Did he kill him?He sent him to Florida.
你再也见不到他了
You'll never fuckin' see him again.
我会把十个哈林区的货都卖♥♥光
I'm selling out of 10 Harlems,
把20%的利润给你
and you're gonna get a 20% cut.
一半
50-50.
我就该收拾掉你
I ought to kick your ass!
合作伙伴
Equal partners.
好
Alright.
好
Alright.
谢谢你伙计
Yeah, thank you, my man.
朱尼就在那边
Junie's around the corner. Yep.
小心点
Be safe, baby.
要保证一点都不弄丢哈
Had to make sure nothing's missing.
天一亮 我的口袋里装满海♥洛♥因♥
* Crack of dawn I had a pocket full of heroin
我享有盛誉 我让马里兰州为哈林区而闻名
* I made a name, I'm talking Harlem back to Maryland
楼下还有不少箱呢
Still got a dozen boxes downstairs.
今晚我请你吃饭吧
Maybe I'll buy you dinner tonight.
- 真的吗 - 真的
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah.
我要吃闷羊排和洋葱
Smothered chops and some onion.
- 没问题 - 还要一块大曲奇
You got it, alright?And a biscuit!
- 两块怎么样 - 那就两块
How about two? And two!
两块大曲奇外加炖肉
Two biscuits and some gravy.
再来一块红丝绒
And a piece of red velvet?
红丝绒蛋糕
Red velvet cake.
我现在就给你整去
I'm mixing that up for you right now.
- 嗨 塞西尔 - 嘿 塞西尔
Hi, Cecil. Hey, Cecil.
嘿
Hey.
又来了
Man: Come again.
来
There you go.
无论你说什么
* There's nothing you could say
都无法把我们分开
* To tear me away from my guy
无论你做什么
* There's nothing you could do
我都会和他在一起
* 'Cause I'm stuck like glue to my guy
我都要和他在一起
* I'm stickin' to my guy...
这是干什么呢
What's this mess?
我在整理鲍威尔议员哈林区的投票呢
I'm updating the Harlem voter rolls for Congressman Powell.
我给你弄个办公室吧
Maybe I should get you an office.
你知道吗 整个城市都在试图
You know, there has been a concerted effort
不让黑人 西班牙人
in this city to make it harder
还有穷♥人♥参与投票
for Black, Hispanic, and poor people to vote.
你吃惊吗
You surprised?
不 我是气愤
No. I'm angry.
这样一来
They disqualify our votes
我们的选举就没有意义了
for the most arbitrary reasons.
确保我们的选票有意义
Making sure our votes count
是鲍威尔神父的重中之中
is Reverend Powell's pet cause.
我以为你才是他的重中之重呢
Well, I thought you were his pet cause.
行了你
Please.
这是我尽的绵薄之力
Here's my contribution to the registration drive.
抱歉 手滑了
Oh, sorry. It's slippery.
- 给 - 你还玩
Here you go.Oh, would you go on?
这里是 一万美金
This is... 10 grand.
这足够我们所有的费用了
This will fund our whole operation.
嗯
Hmm.
看来你和甘特之间的事进行的不错
I guess things are going well with you and Mr. Gigante.
嗯 希望能保持下去
Yep. Let's hope it holds.
自从我们回来后
Since we've been back,
我们每天都在家一起吃晚饭
we've had dinner at home every night,
我看到了一个放松又开心的男人
and I have a relaxed and happy man.
我希望这个也能保持下去
It better hold.
你说的对
You were right.
和金的合作
This partnership with Chin
让我们在哈林区更为安全
makes it safe for us in Harlem.
赞美真♥主♥ 我们到家了
Elise: Praise Allah, we made it.
怎么了 你们没事吧
What's wrong? You okay?
- 快过来 - 妈妈
Come here. Mom!
白人警♥察♥不知道从哪钻出来的
White cops came out of nowhere
开始在大街上追打那些孩子
and started beating on a bunch of kids.
我的朋友们
My friends.
那个男孩拿起了一个苹果
This Black boy reaches for an apple,
他们就说是他偷的
and they assume that he's stealing it.
嘿
Man: Hey!
嘿
Hey.
你在干什么 你在干什么 警♥察♥
What are you doing? What are y'all doing? Police!
只是个苹果
It's just an apple.
救命啊
Help!
他们打破了他的头 我觉得他的头骨可能被打破了
They busted him in his head, like to break his skull.
太可怕了
It was horrible.
他们为什么开始打人呢
Why would they start beating on a bunch of kids?
就因为他们是黑人
'Cause they were Black.
别打了
Woman: Leave him alone!
就像马尔科姆说的
Like Malcolm said,
警♥察♥向我们的黑人社区宣战了
the police are at war with our community.
他们有军队
They are an occupying army.
一百年前 三K党披着白袍
A hundred years ago, the Klan wore white sheets.
现在在哈林区 他们换成了蓝外套
Well, in Harlem, they dress in blue.
他们动你们俩了吗
Did they touch either one of you?
没有 但是他们打了塞西尔
No, but they beat Cecil.
嘿 住手 怎么回事
Hey, stop. What's going on?
爸爸 爸爸 你得做点什么阻止他们
Daddy, Daddy, you gotta do something.
过来宝贝儿
Come on, baby.
改变
* Change
再次打开窗户
* Open up my window again
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表